Next Island known issues

i downloaded next island but cant play it and cant login any more

well i know one issue and that issue is the fact that i can't login to the game any more. I downloaded next island to see what it is and now i cant login. I sent in a support case also and still after over an hour i still cant login. it either says im already logged in after i login or else it crashes to the eu client loader after trying to login

**EDIT **
made a new thread yesterday about this problem and now it is solved. link :https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...93-can-t-login-any-more&p=3391049#post3391049
in short: if you get this problem too then just go into safe mode and login !

Last edited:
Seems a reasonable outcome...

...I guess that makes Thaddeus Rusty Venture wrong...I'll let you take your dunce cap off now. Just to be nice. It is good to see that a little pressure can get a positive outcome as I'm not sure MA would listen otherwise to lone wolves. When new instructions are posted it will be interesting to see how they read.

Brick

Reactions: EMW
What's up

As Wildman said before, no dog of mine in this fight.

But I am curious. Time passes, Wild would post here when the issue was resolved, done and finalized. No word yet.

Was promises made to calm things down, just to use the tactic of airlines and politicians - drag it out to the point where wrongs are forgotten and promises fade?

If so, then I have a dog to let loose and into it all. On general principle, and on behalf of every Entropian, if "the powers that be" can get away with this thing - what does that entail for all and sundry for any other issues that may arise? A very relevant question, I dare to suggest.

Updates, please, from whomever are at the wheel here.

eras

I would like to know about this as well.
There is also another situation where MA wrote something in the release notes, implemented it in game, but it doesn`t work and they don`t give a flying sh*t about keeping their word.

...I guess that makes Thaddeus Rusty Venture wrong...I'll let you take your dunce cap off now. Just to be nice. It is good to see that a little pressure can get a positive outcome as I'm not sure MA would listen otherwise to lone wolves. When new instructions are posted it will be interesting to see how they read.

Brick

How am I wrong? Seems like it proves me correct.

You should read the rest of the post as well.

I am not saying he is lying, I am saying that he hasn't proven the fact he claims and until he does,no one should treat it as a fact.
Just a bump, as I didnt read your shit until now, as i no longer play! My point, as stated, was that MA know that I know, that is all that mattered to me, I said nothing about satisfying forum trolls!

Just a bump, as I didnt read your shit until now, as i no longer play! My point, as stated, was that MA know that I know, that is all that mattered to me, I said nothing about satisfying forum trolls!

Know the details of how it was resolved?

Know the details of how it was resolved?

Cant say for sure, I believe MindShark offered to refund peds spent but to date still haven't done it! :rolleyes: If that is the case IMO that offer is nothing short of shit anyway!?

Cant say for sure, I believe MindShark offered to refund peds spent but to date still haven't done it! :rolleyes: If that is the case IMO that offer is nothing short of shit anyway!?

Any idea u can find out or wildman lets us know, am pretty interested how it worked out.

ps. even if nothing is received, what was the deal given by MA?

pps. i found 3 strikes ;)

Any idea u can find out or wildman lets us know, am pretty interested how it worked out.

ps. even if nothing is received, what was the deal given by MA?

pps. i found 3 strikes ;)

texted him, he or I will let ya know tomorrow. :confused:

Last edited:
texted him, he or I will lat ya know tomorrow. :confused:

Just heard from Brent that some compo has been given but didnt cover all the costs, will let him fill ya in when he is online, if he feels like it! I still wont be playing, as it is still a massive sham!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

the bump still stands for how MindShark think they can treat people and 'get away with it'!

Just heard from Brent that some compo has been given but didnt cover all the costs, will let him fill ya in when he is online, if he feels like it! I still wont be playing, as it is still a massive sham!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

the bump still stands for how MindShark think they can treat people and 'get away with it'!

We don't have much info on how many employees MA has, so it's a guess on how fast things (should) go, at least it's good the case was acknowledged by them, usually gets fixed by them eventually.

(definitely allot harder to get compensated for a subject they don't acknowledge :))

Interlude

While we are waiting - on something that in companies I have worked for / with and or have been a partner would have taken at worst one of those bloody booring meetings /powerpoint might even had been involved, the saruman factor as to attention*interest*respect*wherethehellismorecoffeeIamdyingherefromboredom* factor. End /. TO SETTLE THIS. REALLY. Caps very much intended.

So. Music. We need an interlude. Are links allowed?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxbXq_FLrRI

if not, tube and look for the Diversion One remake on Art Of Noice's "Beatbox".

Quite suitable, I find, for this thread at this moment in time.

Oh... and pls get shit sorted, whomever you are that are supposed to sort... have at least some shame, if you cannot mobilize honor (time passing increasingly denies you that last, really).

As always, wishing my fellow Entropians to be seen clearly by Lootious,

eras

Such a pretty place going to waste. Is it known at all who is in charge of NI now, I mean not bare server maintainance which lies with MA, but content development/ownership? Last I heard was some partners of ND, but traces got lost in the sand. Anyone knows (not speculates)?

Such a pretty place going to waste. Is it known at all who is in charge of NI now, I mean not bare server maintainance which lies with MA, but content development/ownership? Last I heard was some partners of ND, but traces got lost in the sand. Anyone knows (not speculates)?

The place wasn't going to waste when I last visited, 999 mobs, 35 ped Courage + 1 Stamina.

Admittedly that was Ancient Greece, but if you've not done it, thats worth a daytrip / weekend out IMO.

The place wasn't going to waste when I last visited, 999 mobs, 35 ped Courage + 1 Stamina.

Admittedly that was Ancient Greece, but if you've not done it, thats worth a daytrip / weekend out IMO.

That is great to hear. I was on NI proper for a day to gather tp's and basic running missions and shot me a few drakes and chimeras and boars, but haven't done the time trip yet. Definitely on the list to go back for more.

Back