Selling: NFT - Affiliate Unreal Pet Eggs - Arkadia & Toulan!

Same with your bank which you probably quite happily get your money paid into every month..

Same with any investment company if you have funds or shares.. any of them go under your done. MA no different. Just about perceived risk.

Sometimes it’s worth the risk. Like these eggs. In theory they could be great ROI you’ll just need to put the work in to recruit and then create training program when they get here
Not quite, I actually used to work for a bank for many years and sold insurance products with licenses from the bank. FDIC insurance in the US protects you to a certain amount, and for insurance products they have special insurances to protect your investments if they bomb.

You can very easily research these things b4 these types of comments?

Same with your bank which you probably quite happily get your money paid into every month..
Bro that is so blatantly wrong lmao.

also how many people want a SECOND job to make a little roi?

New bidder has entered the mix with a 7k USD equivalent Bid on the Arkadia Egg!

New bidder has entered the mix with a 7k USD equivalent Bid on the Arkadia Egg!

This is just me , but if I were using a confidential bidding procedure , I would add one person that others trust within the community to know who , to help with semi-transparency.

Not saying you are not trustworthy , but it might alleviate some of the venom that is associated with ghost bidding accusations.

removed as off topic

Last edited:
i think those egg sold for 1 ETH so actual bid of 5ish is well over my expectations
egg owners will get a slice of the 2% of the average decay taken of which a slice is for PP so a piece of MA piece....
let's say 1.000.000 Ped cycled per year from "introduced customers" generate 20.000 ped. probably 5000 are rebated to egg owner.
To recoup the cost need to introduce 15.000.000 PED Decay to the game.
Being all fresh players, either you get the new "Yuki" or it will take a BIG effort.
personally i see it only as a "cross investment" for a PP that buy other planet egg to diversify.
Streamers have probably 20 people watching in peak moments, totally for fun.
GL in the sale, it is a curious memorabilia or Relic of another MA monetization gone wrong..... NTI sale was a much better cash in

For the sake of the bidder’s privacy, I will not release any information to the community on who the potential purchasers are. That is for them to divulge, not me.

A new bid has come in for $7.5k USD Equivalent from a new bidder for the ARK Egg. We will soon set an end date for the auction for the Arkadia Egg!

A Bid of $8k USD equivalent has been entered! We will be ending auction for the Ark Egg on Friday.

Ark Egg is now at 8.5k USD equivalent!

10k USD Equivalent is the current bid for the Ark Egg!

Toulan bid has been removed. Open to offers starting at 3.5k USD Equivalent.

Ark egg’s bid has been upped to to 10.5k USD equivalent.
Toulan Egg has a starting bid of 3.5k USD equivalent.

Ark Egg is now at 11k USD equivalent. 12h rule in effect if no other bids come in today the egg will sell at 9:33PM EST.

Toulan Egg now has a $5k USD equivalent Bid, we will allow the auction for Toulan to run another 24 hours with a 12h snipe rule still in place!

110,000ped for a nft egg, bori must be back 😂

• Unique Green Atrox Egg - 696.969 Ped - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen bought it from Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

These new 🥚 aren't as good as the original, but from what I hear 'it's what you do with them that counts.' 🤷‍♂️

)-, ...sgge eht hA

index.php

Last edited:
Toulan egg is now at 6.5k equivalent!
12h snipe rule reset to 9:42am EST Tomorrow!

Toulan Egg now at 7k equivalent
Reset for 9:46am EST

Toulan up to 7.5k!
12h reset to 10:32am EST

Toulan is at 8k!
12h reset to 11:15am EST!

Back