Nice little model

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
Came across this little one :) Perhaps a sign of Calypso Space Craft to come.
Or a vehicle unique to Calypso in the working.

Fixed :)

The same vehicle was in Chug's hideout previously too before redesign. Except in full scale.
I think full scale ones remain at a couple of outposts.

Would be cool if they did use it as a vehicle design. Chikara Skyknight or something.

There's a full size one of them at Aloode, it's been there for a while and there's been some at other towns as well.

It's basically a sleipnir but the proportions are a little off. If you examine it they are almost identical minus the weapons.

if I remember 2 of these were at old twin peaks... and I guess it wa used to make actual vtol... so similar design...

I seem to remember similar ships in vu9 at some of the landing pads. There was one west of Argus that hid a jump point that moved you across the map.

............was also at the old old PA:wise:

I found one in an old image

mobtrain.jpg

true it's tiny and in the background but it's the ship.

Also in this video, watch the top right quarter.

Last edited:
Came across this little one :) Perhaps a sign of Calypso Space Craft to come.
Or a vehicle unique to Calypso in the working.

Fixed :)

A pewter figurine collection.

There is another one at the fight club ring - here are a couple of screen shots I took when I first saw it. A toy version of the one in Aloode for sure.

:beerchug:

Miles

cool where can i buy one? :D

this would have looked better than the VTOL we have now IMO

I can remember there being all kinds of different skinned ships during different VU's parked at twins. I can also rememeber being very gullible and believing they were Skalmans :)

Edit: http://youtu.be/vprx6nKZmbU

this came to mind after I posted.

Last edited:

139$ for ugly 3D models that dont fit onto Calypso.
Well, way cheaper then paying 2 hours of work of their own 3D artist. Very economic. Gratz ! -_-

I wonder what they payed for the Tron Tanks back then. Or the 1st vehicle models, that never made it into the game. Or the pandorra tower.
Ah well, whatever...

Back