Nightwolf's Diary

This is a record of my adventures throughout the wild untamed land of Calypso...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's taken 2.5 months and I've finally got my first team global :) , and finally I got one at about 1:00AM this morning, It was a 50 PED loot to be exact [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It contained mostly Animal Eye Oils, each member of my team got a fair share of the loot except yours truly :(

To be honest I went into this hunt with nothing and came back with about 22 PED, I (of course) placed some bids on some modestly priced Kobold Armour at the auction...

Later in the morning I went on a hunt with the 8 PED's I had left, turned them into ammo and by the time I'd finished the hunt I came back with double the ped I spent...

----------------------------------------------------------

Another milestone was finally making it to the Oilrig and Picking up the Nymphtown TP, though as what always happens, I died... Though not before berating them for taking down an unarmed civilian...

Since the milestone though, I've failed to make it as far as the border of PVP#2, But then I did't really want to go back with only Kobold Armour...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back to hunting, before the global I looted a A&P Series Brave from I think it was a Snablesnot? Because my soc mate gave me some ammo for the mission I gave him the gun, I already have a few fairly good guns anyway, Like the A-3 Punisher Mk II...

------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on buying some Ghost armour, It seems to be good against those Ubers who dominate the Oilrig, I am saving my PED's until that moment...

Last edited:
Now back to sweating again, :( at least till I can make another deposit :) ...

I have to pay back a member of my soc for a FAP-5 I bought but didn't have the funds for at the time.... He's only asking 7 PED, which I should be able to pay off soon...

------------------------------------------------------------

I have a bid on an A103 amp on auction at the moment, It's a sweet deal :) I can't wait till I get my hands on it :)

I also have a bid on a Kobold Harness (M) I know it could be cheaper buying from a player but I tend to prefer the auction because sometimes they have good deals there...

I now have my first near full set of Vigi and a full set of Kobold, I still cannot believe I sold the old Vigi Thighs I had 3 months ago... :( I just need the Harness and the Helmet and I'm done! Maybe some 6A Plates would be nice too...

Early yesterday morning I got 45 PED's worth of Lysterium Stone, I am happy :) I am selling the refined Lysterium Ingot's at auction for below market price...

I've decided that I'm going to collect loot, I will not sell it to the TT, this way I should make some more money buy stockpiling this stuff... I would be able to charge a higher price for 1000 animal eye oil, etc...

Got another team global a few weeks back, I am quite happy about that. I didn't get a screenie though, which was a shame :(

-----------------------------------------------

Earlier this week I went on my first beacon mission, I couldn't contain my eagerness to attack the bots (I had to be rescued a few times) I got 36 ped which was added to the beacon loot pool and divided among the participants... Soon after I participated in another one but the loot was far smaller :( only 28ped.

Sold my full kobold set and bought some Ghost and 2B plates, I still need 4 more 2B plates though... At least now I can hunt low maturity Argo's instead of the regular n00b mobs...

Finally maxed my old trusty Opalo, so I recently moved to a shiny new Breer M1A, shame it's a (L) weapon though...

Finally obtained a cheap basic filters BP, I've been skilling with it almost all this week, so much so I've been getting heaps of lvl1,2 and 3 bp's that I didn't have :D and I nearly got a global too (just over 49 ped) , I have been considering changing to a standard damper BP as you can get more skills from it... apparently...

Last edited:
Did some more n00b mob hunting with my m1a (which is already at 50% condition) , made 30% of the cash I spent on the hunt back... Not good... I am getting closer to 1k rifle though, but it's taking forever...

Gave my disciple his PEDs for the Muscle oil he sold me, Repaired my ghost armour and had a party with some mates of mine.

Incidently, I buy Muscle Oil at 102% from my disciples, that figure changes as the price changes...

I am currently borrowing a standard damper BP from mini, a society mate of mine. I will begin skilling with it as soon as I am able to do so, In the meantime I am taking a little break from entropia... I've informed all my mates and my disciples of this too so they don't wonder why I am not on...

Last edited:
Another Diary Entry

Looks like another peaceful day on Calypso, No globals :(, but enough loot for a second hunt... :D But first I plan to buy a A102 and repair my ghost as it's close to minimum condition... :( Some more 2B plates would be nice too, as well as some 6A plates for a future Vigi or Shogun purchase...

-------------------------------------------

48 rifle left till 1k in rifle, 1,048 left till 2k in rifle... Heaps of Laser Weaponry Technology, over 1k, That will help me in crafting laser weapons I guess...

Still haven't tried crafting with any of the new blueprints I have acquired as I am hunting till I get 2k in rifle... I'd rather graduate for the moment. :)

-------------------------------------------

Did some more n00b mob hunting with my m1a (which is already at 70% condition :() maybe I should consider buying a new one soon so I've got a spare when the current breaks.

Well, I spend some time away and all hell breaks loose :eek:

VU 9.0, problems and such, It really makes me consider quitting. But since I have reduced my play time to 1 hour a week, it doesn't matter too much to me. :(

Hopefully VU 9.1 will fix the issues that currently plague Entropia Universe, however;

My disciples have all quit, that much is certain. I do not know if any of them will return, I can see their viewpoint though, this new VU seems to have made their lives that much harder, This 2 PEC equipment tax included. I have told them that if they do come back, to unequip all their equipment and do everything naked... Be prepared for the streakers... :D :laugh:

When the Chinese arrive they'll see a sea of naked avatars... :laugh:

----------------------------

Though while there are problems, I know like the look of my Tanned avatar in his shiny armour. I tried to make him as nice looking as possible... I failed in some regards, but succeeded in others... ;)

My avatar creation came out a little buggy because of my outdated videocard drivers. I have since updated the drivers for the card...

----------------------------

For the time being though;
Rest in peace wolfy:
355425.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little bit happier

Well, I am feeling happier now... This could be due to the fact that the armour tax has been reduced by half for unlimited armours and removed completely from limited armours.

I think I was overly dramatic in the last diary entry :ahh:

I've changed my mind about my avatar. I think I'll ask to have him remade, while I tried to make him better than my last one, but more like myself, it failed. :(

A support case has been sent...

======================

On another note, in celebration of my 23rd birthday (which is coming next month :() , on the 27th November 2007, after I get back from college, I will deposit $100-$250 dollars and go on a mega-hunt... :D As to what mobs will be hunted, that will be revealed later ;)

======================

It seems though I'm kinda stuck on CND, that's fine by me... I like it up here, away from laggy Calypso... :D

======================

In other news, I've made myself a new forum avatar, take a look :) It's my new Entropia avatar's face with the wolf forum avatar ghosted over it...

And now I'm back!

Hello all, it's been a little bit of time since my last post, so I believe it's time for another post :D

News since I last posted in this diary, in point form;

* I now am the proud owner of a 75% complete set of shogun armour. I just need the feet and face to complete it. I also need the feet for my Ghost. :)
* I have started to use the Breer M3a (L) / Riker UL1 (L) as my main skilling rifle. ;)
* I am buying a Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator as a tagging weapon, this should be useful for tagging bots and the like. :D
* I have a Bjornir scope, all I need now is 2 Abrer laser sights. I may upgrade the scope type at a later date.
* I am planning to use a EMT Kit 2300 for healing, though I may use a EMT Kit 2350. Though I should use one or more of those limited Vivo things.
* I am now the proud owner of a rancher hat, It needs coloring though. I will colour it myself at a later date.
* I need 574 more rifle skill points to graduate. Currently my rifle skill is 1426. :yay:
* I have taken another disciple, though I might take another one at some point. I have updated my mentorship recruitment thread on Entropia Forum to include some new rules and regulations.
* I will be attending my societies (The Knights of Calypso) first birthday on Club Neverdie. :D
* I will be representing Australia in the World of Firepower event starting in February 2008. :yay:
* I plan on buying an unlimited weapon at some point for WoF 2008. Most likely a A-3 Justifier MKII...
* I still do not like scammers. I will not abide scammers in any way, shape or form. :mad:

Incidentally, anyone who wants to view my skills should look here. Please note that I have not finished updating the skills I've gained since the latest version update.

- Nytewolf

And now a global!

I was sure surprised when I got my first SOLO global on a Caudatergus Provider yesterday. :yay: I never expected it to happen at all. I got a lot of oils, ammo and one 17.55 PED ESI. :D The ESI is currently on auction.

Some Pics

The Global:
52 Pedder on a Caudatergus Provider :yay:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The loot:
(Note there was far more than this, I'd been hunting for a while, so the loot's been building up)

You may leave a comment on my global here.

Argo Annihalation and Skill Unlocks

While hunting with one of my best friends ingame, we got a little gem. A team based global on an argonaut young. 53 ped. This also makes the 7th team global which I've been involved with.

Here's a little pic;

Also unlocked the Marksmanship hidden skill, here's a little pic;

==========================

Some more new things, in point form;

* Now in possession of a Ull, 2 laser sights and a scope. The Ull is on loan from a friend.
* Now have over 1500 skill points in rifle.
* Now have over 130 skill points in Marksmanship.
* Now use a Riker 1 (L) as a main weapon and have maxed the range, CHA and HA.
* Bought an A103 for future use.
* I have taken on a new disciple :yay: I like helping people!

Last edited:
Has my luck changed?

More globals for the kitty. Though I don't have any pics, which is a shame... Team globals 8, 9 and 10

Decided to take a trip to PVP4, did some mining and stuff, each time I got something I would teleport back to revival, however the last time, someone got me. It wasn't much I lost, just 2-3 peds of oil and some residue.

I also looted 2 Hedoc SK-20's and one Emik S30 while in the PVP zone. I love those Attackers!!!

Also had my first PVP4 PK Too, some guy in what looked like ghost. No match for my Riker and my Marber bravo combined.

But anyway, I now have 1700 rifle, that's 299 short of the graduation amount. My laser sniper (hit) prof standing level is 11, Damage at the moment is only 8.

================================

Another disciple quit... What is wrong with these people? lmao

Back