Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
I've just found this website which you may find useful:

http://ninite.com/

Free to use and no sign-up required.

You just tick the software you need and then click the 'Get Installer' button and it downloads and installs all the programmes selected in one go.

So you just set it running, go for a coffee, then come back and all the desktop icons are on your desktop and you're good to go! :)

Remember, this software installs programs that may or may not come from the creators of such programs, and as such, may or may not contain added software or functionality, not work properly, and so on. Be cautious, and only use this if you know how to find out if something is caused by a normal install from a trusted download from the manufacturer directly, or this.

Remember, this software installs programs that may or may not come from the creators of such programs, and as such, may or may not contain added software or functionality, not work properly, and so on. Be cautious, and only use this if you know how to find out if something is caused by a normal install from a trusted download from the manufacturer directly, or this.

Hmm, I never thought of that.

I've used this service a few times now though and never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

But thanks for the warning, I'll check out my PC's to make sure they're clean.

Back