Nizah Uberah

If you're anything like someone from my soc, you'll be right back to whining within a couple weeks. :D Gratz, though. :) Don't spend it all in one place, unless you're interested in my Justifier Mk II for 13K PED. ;)

My whining days are over.. this little baby did it paid me finally back :D if u ever see me whine again in here remind me about this :F

You are whining in the other thread right now about the HoFs that TheBuzz keeps getting. You said to remind you! :D

You are whining in the other thread right now about the HoFs that TheBuzz keeps getting. You said to remind you! :D
this isnt the first time he needed reminding

My whining days are over.. this little baby did it paid me finally back :D if u ever see me whine again in here remind me about this :F

You whined - again... :eek: :scratch2: :laugh:

I congrats you on this one, but its ok not to like how the loots are being done, but its rude to attack the person(s) who are lucky to get them.

Its not their fault the system works the way it does...

lulz at the irony :laugh:

:scratch2: maby i should do some wining too seems to work ...

gratz to you both

Very nice one!
Grattis for you!

Omg :eek: Indeed a nice one! Huge gratz! :thumbup:

Gratz really nice :wtg::wtg::wtg:

gratz ,,,,,, and if it is the same kheet that i saw at falx country east besides nea's then i must say ........ too bad u whining Bi *tch There is no "This is our place to hunt" suck me. & gratz

Hey, this HOF is back from June :scratch2:

Congratz anyway :thumbup:

huge gratz...and ye hunting ubers is hard too get indeed i tryed 2 years now highest is 800ped ... im still happy thought:wtg:

Go and get another one now :yay:

old thread, but you've used up any gratz i might have given you with your hating philosophy :)

Last edited:
Gratz Ruskea ! :laugh:

Nice armor and fap you have there =p

Gratz nice one

Lol and people continue to gratz all the same :laugh:

What happened, did Ruskea whined again ??

dammit, did i just give him some efd profit :laugh:

UBER GRATZZ!!!:clap::clap:
very nice team!!!:yay::yay::yay:

lol some ppl dont even see the picture before say gratz? :D
if you look at the screenie, you can see it was taken long time ago, ghost has the old look. :duh:

Gratz Ruskea ! :laugh:

Nice armor and fap you have there =p

whats wrong in ghost+5bs? and fap28 is just for healing after kills

Back