Status

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing

:bs: :deal:

OK for the record I did set him up, I knew he would do this so I just let him. I don't even care about the exploit, I know exactly how he's doing this and I could have done the same. My question to MA is this; Is this something that everyone is allowed to do or is this only something JohnySnake can do?

Last edited:
To be honest i find it quite amusing that one pirate is getting pwned by another using a hack.

To be honest i find it quite amusing that one pirate is getting pwned by another using a hack.

Me to :D Almost like those endless pvp exploiter threads that keeps popping up where one exploiter is accusing another and then in the next thread it's the same people but the roles have changed :wtg:

Me to :D Almost like those endless pvp exploiter threads that keeps popping up where one exploiter is accusing another and then in the next thread it's the same people but the roles have changed :wtg:

LOL I provide video proof of JohnySnake cheating and looting me all you can do is some how try and accuse me of being an exploiter even though I've never been accused of any cheating or exploiting.......your kinda....I don't know......hater much?

LOL I provide video proof of JohnySnake cheating and looting me all you can do is some how try and accuse me of being an exploiter even though I've never been accused of any cheating or exploiting.......your kinda....I don't know......hater much?

spot on?

to short

spot on?

to short

I love your hate brother, it's what fuels my quad. When I fire it up you can hear the curses spewing out the engines and the emissions smell like burnt tears.

Trust, me Xane could have easily turned around and taken that exploiter out. He left it so he could record and show it. That type of speed gain however i think has something to do with in game mechanics, not 3rd party which is borderline exploit rather than a hack in my book.

Nice catch though mate, tagged and all to show the gain was abnormal for the line he was in with you.

That speed gain however was nothing compared to how fast the Dreadnought outflew me in non warp. Not even close.

DCF

Last edited:
I dont like cheaters but i did like seeing you gettig killed...
Your a dam speed bump when traveling!
Do u patrol ark 24/7 or just when im there ;)

Gl

Trust, me Xane could have easily turned around and taken that exploiter out. He left it so he could record and show it. That type of speed gain however i think has something to do with in game mechanics, not 3rd party which is borderline exploit rather than a hack in my book.

Nice catch though mate, tagged and all to show the gain was abnormal for the line he was in with you.

That speed gain however was nothing compared to how fast the Dreadnought outflow me in non warp. Not even close.

DCF

Yes definitely more an in game exploit rather than a hack(just wanted to make it more sensational :)) . The bottom line is in space the difference between life and death is sometimes just a few seconds, so something like this even though it seems minimal could have a dramatic effect on both sides.

I dont like cheaters but i did like seeing you gettig killed...
Your a dam speed bump when traveling!
Do u patrol ark 24/7 or just when im there ;)

Gl

hehe.....just a coincidence I'm sure :D

OK for the record I did set him up, I knew he would do this so I just let him. I don't even care about the exploit, I know exactly how he's doing this and I could have done the same. My question to MA is this; Is this something that everyone is allowed to do or is this only something JohnySnake can do?

er... could someone explain why Johny's karma reads "Good" if he's a pirate?
good.jpg

Damn, this is exactly "strafe" stuff, what you're all talking about here?

It's even too slow. Nothing compared with "speed hack".

Damn, this is exactly "strafe" stuff, what you're all talking about here?

It's even too slow. Nothing compared with "speed hack".

Have you actually tried the strafe technique in space?

Have you actually tried the strafe technique in space?

Yes. And if you really want to feel difference - come to RTSS. There is whole family lives.

i hope he get banned. sad to see so many cheaters and MA cant allow cheaters when its about real money!

i hope he get banned. sad to see so many cheaters and MA cant allow cheaters when its about real money!

He is NOT cheater.

Speedhack - it's when you see red triangle appears behind you - then LESS in two seconds you receiving shots, and next second - cheater's quad bumps into ya from behind.

good.jpg

johny is most definitely not a pirate.
he is a very helpful person and from what i know does not loot other players in space, i know he spends quite some time, and peds, dealing with pirates, which is probably why the pirates are so excited about this. :)
pirates have been using this same (in game) technique for months without any comment or action from MA, despite there being support cases sent, so maybe johny got fed up with it being used against him and decided to fight fire with fire.

Yes definitely more an in game exploit rather than a hack(just wanted to make it more sensational :)) . The bottom line is in space the difference between life and death is sometimes just a few seconds, so something like this even though it seems minimal could have a dramatic effect on both sides.

so i take it that in the past few months you have recorded all your "brothers" that have been using this in game technique and sent support cases about it to MA? :)

good.jpg

A good tag doesnt mean hes not a pirate. Staggers tag was honest. A ships tag is heavily weighted by its first kill. Karma does come back around, however there are a good mix of pirates with pos/neg tags, similarly a good mix of non pirates with pos/neg tags.

The best advice is dont trust anyones tag ;) All a tag will really tell you is the experience of the ship and its pilot.

Theres a thread on it called "karma comes back around" where we tested the karma :)

why dont you visit roctropia and look at the really cheaters there, you can find them all the time araund SS, i dont see any cheat there just xane crying

It's pretty general knowledge now how to make a quad go faster, it's not a cheat...just a point of view (hint).

I know I can out run other quads in a straight line, I'm sure there must be space skill involved or even karma might have an impact. No one knows the actual skills involved, speed can be earned however.

I don't know what the side to side movement does.

Rick

There are ways to make your quad fly slower than normal, so this video alone doesn't prove that JohnnySnake was flying faster than normal.

I find it hilarious that a pirate is complaining about non-pirates using an exploit which pirates have been using for what... 6 months now? :laugh:

I know I can out run other quads in a straight line, I'm sure there must be space skill involved or even karma might have an impact. No one knows the actual skills involved, speed can be earned however.

This isn't the case. No in-game skills make your quad go faster. Computer and connection have an impact, but skills do not.

Dude, do you only come on here to cry about things in space that normal players do after pirates have been doing it forever?

I think it's time to find a new hobby or friends outside of EU :scratch2:

This isn't the case. No in-game skills make your quad go faster. Computer and connection have an impact, but skills do not.

I will have to disagree. The fact you can adjust speed from fast to slow at click of a button, suggests it is an in game mechanic to be used.

I only noticed this when I gained more space skill, and I'm by know means really skilled.

Rick

Rick

I agree with Neil

It must have been another factor Rick, I know for sure that I cant fly faster than those who have 30 lvls below me in Captain, thousands of points less pilot skills or a quad tagged many levels below. And Similarly Ive flown with some of the highest captain/pilot skill/tagged qauds we know of, and they cant go faster either.

i was flying to caly with someone next to me, he could gain on me, only differents here was inventory weight. i was like 30kg heavier then him.
Pirates will be flying with nothing in inventory, just welding wire and RK-5 and ammo.

there you have the speed difference.

(Review on the topic)
found a pirate, will not name him here, who had shot me a few times before when leaving Ark.
so i tought let's teamtag him and do some frapping and see what happens. well he did gain on me, until i told him that i was frapping him, then all of the sudden he slowed down lol.
MA got his name now, so gl out there cowboy, enjoy while it last. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your saying MA didn't implement no gravity rule in space? :p

Status
Back