Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

i'm not a crypto believer neither an anti crypto. but one thing is sure, the rythm of the way it crashes can be the same on the way it raises and so on.
the reasons why to have crypto are mostly for speculations, and the market was happy to have a big buyer like telsa coming in the party. but the real use of it are not "popular" or "tolerated" the same in the world, so...yeah.

so, do we still want crypto instead of PED?

So far I'm really happy PED is linked to the (junk) dollar instead of some shitty crypto coin.

My god, the crypto market is crashing big time!
index.php

look at the big picture...

index.php

look at the big picture...
Ok, what do I see?

I see an idiot line.
With idiot spikes.

What was your point exactly?
To confirm my point that this is highly unsuited to act as money?
And only suited for speculation?

Ok, what do I see?

I see an idiot line.
With idiot spikes.

What was your point exactly?
To confirm my point that this is highly unsuited to act as money?
And only suited for speculation?
Here's another picture for you. One that's even clearer:
index.php

The car is a hyundai ioniq.. if you buy it with one bitcoin, you still have 3k euros left to buy some ammo.

so, do we still want crypto instead of PED?

So far I'm really happy PED is linked to the (junk) dollar instead of some shitty crypto coin.

My god, the crypto market is crashing big time!
There is a nice rule that says:
What goes up, must come down and what goes down, must go up ;)

Stock marked is also taking a nice hit. World economy may suffer big time when the new world crise comes (we dunno when it will come, but it will come)

There is a nice rule that says:
What goes up, must come down and what goes down, must go up ;)

Stock marked is also taking a nice hit. World economy may suffer big time when the new world crise comes (we dunno when it will come, but it will come)
Nothing wrong with values coming up and going down.
As I said, it's nice to speculate on.

But with ped at least I know my value will be stable instead of it halving in value within 2 months.

Here's another picture for you. One that's even clearer:
index.php

The car is a hyundai ioniq.. if you buy it with one bitcoin, you still have 3k euros left to buy some ammo.
Nice try.
So, you showed the path of inflation.
Nothing new there.

But the bitcoin comparison is far from accurate.
2021 1 bitcoin = 1 ioniq.
Well, in november 2021 1 bitcoin was 2(!) ioniqs.
2 months later only 1,
So in just a matter of 2 months it halved!

When did that happen with PED or dollar?

the pic he posted for dollar to food againts years many year crypto would day of the month even may day in a weak is that volitile
crypto is a big scam nothing more yea yea what ther only 21 million bitcoin out there ok but you can do this just the saem to increase

bit coin 1 or you own 0.000000001 of a bit coin a dollars the lowest you can go is 1 cent bit coin you can devide that cent in 1 billion or more

Nice try.
So, you showed the path of inflation.
Nothing new there.

But the bitcoin comparison is far from accurate.
2021 1 bitcoin = 1 ioniq.
Well, in november 2021 1 bitcoin was 2(!) ioniqs.
2 months later only 1,
So in just a matter of 2 months it halved!

When did that happen with PED or dollar?
last try then.

last try then.
NIce, great reset as reason to buy bitcoin.

Well, I have to admit I'm not the person to deny the great reset, but I also don't have the illusion that bitcoin will be any safer than any other coins during or after a great reset/.
And to be honest, my entropia money will be the least of my problems when the great reset will happen.
So, again a very bad reason to implement crypto for entropia.

NIce, great reset as reason to buy bitcoin.

Well, I have to admit I'm not the person to deny the great reset, but I also don't have the illusion that bitcoin will be any safer than any other coins during or after a great reset/.
And to be honest, my entropia money will be the least of my problems when the great reset will happen.
So, again a very bad reason to implement crypto for entropia.
Because you say so? I just gave you a graph that shows Bitcoin only became more in value, a meme that shows that the dollar only became less, while bitcoin shows clear deflation signs. and a 1 hour+ documentary including all major economics showing that it would be very wise to invest in bitcoin, because it is a safe haven, when superinflation hits.
Give some arguments based on fact why crypto is a bad idea for a game that is essentially the godfather of play to earn games. There is a huge boom currently in play to earn games, why shouldn't this game be a part of that? Ped should forever be the asset ingame, but we could treat ped as a stablecoin, same as it is now, tied to the dollar, get it on an exchange, and people can buy ped with bitcoin or any other crypto. That will make headlines and give the game some new blood, people who are interested in pay to earn crypto games.
Don't tell me its because bitcoin is down 20%.. it will be up 20% next week. it's about long term.
What's your argument?

Instead of thinking a out BTC or any other coins.
Why dont we make the Ped be the coin.
Just choose good Blockchain to be there (fast - secure - cheap fee)
Then the EU Bank can easily setup like the Lending or Swap system.
We can easily to stake the weapon/equipment to get % and EU can get the fee, other players pay that interest.
There are many nftgame running well on Blockchaib. Why do we stay back so long ?

I love when people say educate your self and they don't even understand crypto lmfao

Trolls don't need arguments because its a losing field.Going for grammar or straw man, somtimes adding real life is preferred
Well done messi!
Strong argument you just made here! 👍

Btw, are you aware this discussion is not about grinding?

I'm heavily invested in crypto since 2017.Are you sure you are aware what crypto and blockchain is?
Again, strong argument you have there to implement crypto for entropia.

So, messi is heavily invested in crypto, so we all should!

Arent you the one who wrote about grammar and straw man arguments. Please explain what you just did in the earlier post?

Again, strong argument you have there to implement crypto for entropia.

Me being heavily invested in crypto is not an argument entropia should implement. Logic 1 , you 0
If I am invested in crypto, not everyone should be , Logic 1, you 0

Because you say so? I just gave you a graph that shows Bitcoin only became more in value, a meme that shows that the dollar only became less, while bitcoin shows clear deflation signs. and a 1 hour+ documentary including all major economics showing that it would be very wise to invest in bitcoin, because it is a safe haven, when superinflation hits.
Give some arguments based on fact why crypto is a bad idea for a game that is essentially the godfather of play to earn games. There is a huge boom currently in play to earn games, why shouldn't this game be a part of that? Ped should forever be the asset ingame, but we could treat ped as a stablecoin, same as it is now, tied to the dollar, get it on an exchange, and people can buy ped with bitcoin or any other crypto. That will make headlines and give the game some new blood, people who are interested in pay to earn crypto games.
Don't tell me its because bitcoin is down 20%.. it will be up 20% next week. it's about long term.
What's your argument?
Spawn, I'm not denying anything you said.
But I'm just pointing you to the fact that cryptos just fluctuate as hell!
Just a little point you don't mention at all.
If you tell the story, please tell the honest and complete story.

And yes, that's why I think that the ped we have now is better than crypto.
But no, we shouldn't do or not do it because I say so, it's just that I doubt that it will be any improvement.
But, that's just 1 opinion and I might be miles off.

So far, the first attempt of MA failed horribly and judging by some reactions here, not everybody seems to like the idea.

Me being heavily invested in crypto is not an argument entropia should implement. Logic 1 , you 0
If I am invested in crypto, not everyone should be , Logic 1, you 0
What was you point again apart from starting a personal flame war here and bragging about your cryptos?

So far your' only argument was that you're heavily invested in crypto.
Good point!

I guess, MA could implement mining client in the game. When you stand AFK anyway you could press button and start mining, but with chat, auction etc active. Standing AFK in this game is a waste anyway.
Pro is that could attract a lot of players
Con: people would pull back from core game :D

I don't see any other integration of crypto beneficial to average player

What was you point again apart from starting a personal flame war here and bragging about your cryptos?

So far your' only argument was that you're heavily invested in crypto.
Good point!

Someone invested since 2017 means he can buy the game perhaps?
Gl to all with crypto. It is fun to see such ups and downs!

Arent you the one who wrote about grammar and straw man arguments. Please explain what you just did in the earlier post?
My earlier post was referred to spawn, not to you.I am fully aware what those terms represent.
My message was dirrected to spawn, not to you.
Me explaining I am invested in crypto is an answer to your statement not a direct message from nothing.

Someone invested since 2017 means he can buy the game perhaps?
Gl to all with crypto. It is fun to see such ups and downs!
Same could be said from someone who bought tesla stocks in 2017.
Nearly the same return. So, impressive but not special.

If messi would have said he bought bitcoin in 2011 now, then I would have been really impressed!

My earlier post was referred to spawn, not to you.I am fully aware what those terms represent.

My message was dirrected to spawn, not to you.
Me explaining I am invested in crypto is an answer to your statement not a direct message from nothing.

Hmm, maybe you need to learn to read, because I think spawn was addressing me and not you.
Nevertheless you found it necessary to make a troll comment about others you find trolls.
So, why did you comment at all to spawns question to me? The troll inside you got the overhand? (don't worry to admit. I know the feeling :ROFLMAO:)

Hmm, maybe you need to learn to read, because I think spawn was addressing me and not you.
Exactly so I was addressing to him.Not to you.He should have replied, not you.

Exactly so I was addressing to him.Not to you.He should have replied, not you.
So, again, spawn was asking me a question and you found it necessary to make a troll comment on a question directed to me?

And in that comment you accused someone of trolling and using straw man arguments by making a trolling straw man argument yourself?

Ok, check!

And now lets stop derailing this thread any further.

Back