No Evade on Shared Loot ?

Terminator

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
I don't know if it's by design or a bug, but I noticed after several hours hunting Longtooth at Fort Argus that I have ZERO Evade message.

Tried the same mob (Longtooth Dominant) at Cape Corinth, and I have the 2 usual Evading messages there.
Same armor, same Evader level (23.x), same Athenic ring.
Difference : Shared Loot ot Argus, normal mobs at Corinth.

Am I the only one ? Is it normal ?

Oke look i can give you an example. Me at level 90 and the robots at 91 i used to get very rare evade but once i had 5 levels over his level aka 96+ it went smooth. Some level of mobs is high because of regen but is not the case here, on entropedia i see Domi are 29 level so you will need like around 29 evader to see some misses and 34+ to maximize it.

Last edited:
Hmmm, thanks but I'm not speaking about Evade Skill messages but the yellow messages in chat like "You evaded this attack" or "the mob missed you".
None at all on same mob, once Shared Loot, once normal Loot.

See my log :

Alina message is
"what is your evader level comapred to monster danger level"?
if it is UNDER danger level dont hope to evade him
it is it same.. so and so
if it is 5 level ABOVE monster danger level... enjoy evading the attacks
it is exactly referred to the game combat message not skill lines

Migration mobs have very high hit rate, they don't miss, but you should get evades if your evader level is similar to the mob level.

To be fair, he did say he compared Longtooth Dominant to Longtooth Dominant. With the only exception of shared loot and not.

Alina message is
"what is your evader level comapred to monster danger level"?
if it is UNDER danger level dont hope to evade him
it is it same.. so and so
if it is 5 level ABOVE monster danger level... enjoy evading the attacks
it is exactly referred to the game combat message not skill lines

I never heard about this. Well, I also never wondered what the level of a mob was meaning. :D

But just tried a few Spiders (L52), and I do have "The attack missed you" on them.
I'm Evader 23.4 + Aug Athenic (+20%).

I never heard about this. Well, I also never wondered what the level of a mob was meaning. :D

But just tried a few Spiders (L52), and I do have "The attack missed you" on them.

Well thats the thing i said in my comment but i see you didnt read it lol. The level is based on regen also so it a FAKE level evader required for some mobs.

Well thats the thing i said in my comment but i see you didnt read it lol. The level is based on regen also so it a FAKE level evader required for some mobs.
Instead of fake I would use misleading rather...
Evader vs mob level is accurate when the mob has little to no regen, yeah. Mob regen is a factor in mob level. Evading mulciber requires about half the evader levels compared to its level, due to very high regen.

There is a difference between you evaded and they missed. 'They missed' events are mob specific and independant of your evader level and is set per mob, this may be what is different. 'You evaded' is based on your evader level and goes from 0% at lower level than the mob up to 50% or so once significantly past their level. These can stack so if mob normally 'misses' 50% of the time and you are high enough evader, you'll only get hit 25% of the time.

Sorry, I indeed didn't undertsand you correctly. My bad.

There is a difference between you evaded and they missed. 'They missed' events are mob specific and independant of your evader level and is set per mob, this may be what is different. 'You evaded' is based on your evader level and goes from 0% at lower level than the mob up to 50% or so once significantly past their level. These can stack so if mob normally 'misses' 50% of the time and you are high enough evader, you'll only get hit 25% of the time.
Yes, I see on Spiders Young (L52) that I have only "The attack missed you", not the "You evaded the attack".

So I should stick on L24 mobs ? (I really shouldn't have given my skills when I left in 2012 lol.)

For the Shared Loot vs normal Loot, I suspect the ring isn't counted for Shared Mob, I'll see what Support answers.

Thanks all, I learnt something today. :)

Oke look i can give you an example. Me at level 90 and the robots at 91 i used to get very rare evade but once i had 5 levels over his level aka 96+ it went smooth. Some level of mobs is high because of regen but is not the case here, on entropedia i see Domi are 29 level so you will need like around 29 evader to see some misses and 34+ to maximize it.
Max benefit from evade is 20 lvls over the mob lvl so if mob is 29 to get max benefit of the evade skill you’d need 49 evade

Max benefit from evade is 20 lvls over the mob lvl so if mob is 29 to get max benefit of the evade skill you’d need 49 evade

Most definitely inaccurate. Possibly accurate for one or more mobs, but it is not generalizable.

Mob level is no indicator (or at least a very poor one) for what level evader you need to evade mob hits.

Accuracy is its own creature parameter for danger level calculation and it appears to be a decently insignificant

The level of a mob is calculated based on the parameters of each mob. This includes things like Max HP, Regeneration, Attack speed, Accuracy, Damage, Range, Speed etc, they don't all weigh as heavily in the calculation however. High regeneration adds a lot to the mobs level and used to add even more, until a patch about 1.5 years ago or so as some might remember where the levels of many mobs changed slightly towards higher levels on high damage creatures rather than high HP/regen creatures.

Most definitely inaccurate. Possibly accurate for one or more mobs, but it is not generalizable.

Mob level is no indicator (or at least a very poor one) for what level evader you need to evade mob hits.

Accuracy is its own creature parameter for danger level calculation and it appears to be a decently insignificant
I coulda swore thats what I read before max benefit being 20 lvls above the lvl of the mob. like say im 49 evade and your 69 evade but were both killing lvl 29s were gonna evade the same amount of times. i would have to search for where I seen this

I coulda swore thats what I read before max benefit being 20 lvls above the lvl of the mob. like say im 49 evade and your 69 evade but were both killing lvl 29s were gonna evade the same amount of times. i would have to search for where I seen this
It's in the Wiki @ http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=11

Regarding how the Athenic ring works you can check my post:

20% of 0 is still 0. Just remember if a mob never misses you then the bonus doesn't do anything.

That old evade thread by Doer on everything you need to know about evade has pretty much everything in it.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-evade-but-were-too-lazy-to-search-for.51326/

As someone else said though the parameters aren't just 20 lvls higher for evading.

Another thing is natural crit reduction which is based on evader being multiple times higher than the mob. Fight a level 1 mob and you are maxed with 15% crit reduction naturally. Which is if not mistaken (been awhile since discussed) 2-3 times creature level. So a level 20 mob would require 40-60 evader to max natural crit reduction. Just a nice added bonus to keep going on evader.

Back