No free storage & no more buyout on auction items?

Then that was a sad sad day for EU imo :(

I take issue with the 'repo man' topic. It is not 'Rent' that we are paying. You can not reposses what you don't own!!!

In wich case I suggest 2 things;

1. Automatic debit of this fee from our accounts. (if you dont like this then don't buy an appartment, why have a fee at all if you dont intend to pay it)

2. Something to show for our payments. i.e I notice the appartment cities becoming more civilised recently, more architecture etc. Keep it up I say and involve the residents. They are paying for these improvements.

3. If the above it just too much trouble, then scrap the fee altogether.

The definition of an apartment is a dwelling in which you live while paying rent to an owner. Either it's rent, or MA has labelled the entire thing wrong and should change the names to Condominiums. They cannot be apartments WITHOUT rent.

I like the auto-debit from account idea, and frankly wonder why it's not in place already.

Either pay the rent, sell it, or rent it to someone who will pay YOU rent-I fail to see how this isn't like the real world. If you pay the up-front fee on an apartment in New York, go and sit in it and don't pay rent for 6 months, sooner or later they WILL come kick you out, no matter if you have a contract you can show them from 6 months ago or not.

Back