" No Issues " Radio Talkshow.

"magic"

This is my first ever message as you can see, I am in fact very forum-shy, so please be nice to me :)

I want to thank Pink Pussycat Panther for playing my song "Magic" in her radio show. I am ver flattered by her support and interest, and by the fact that she tells me that some people seem to like the song.

I am trying to prepare a piece of music for her Saturday event too, a kind of drum and bass / world thingy that should be quite fun.

Long time lurker signing off, hoping that this post appears in the right place I'm not very good at this... :scratch2:

Your Amazing!!!

Wow, "Magic"...is a major hit !
Can't wait to to hear your Pink Saturday jingle of the God's!!!
And you should get in contact with Sir JamHot, of Jamhot Records!!!!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Been missing this Pink, but found the tail end now of tonight's show. Well done, great idea, and best of luck :wtg:

HEY HEY!

I alwas listen to radio NEVERDIE.

especialy to listen to your voice, it is very warming.
FM please dont take this the wrong way but wow she has a great voice.
lol

good luck, many thanks

TOOTY

the programm is great miss pink!!this time i just want to dancing in cr with and force: no hunt no mining....pink time!!!:yay:
BUT i want to ask if you can do this radio talkshow more...exc 2 hours????plzzzzzz:laugh:

WE LOVE PINK!!!!!! :ahh: :ahh:

"No Issues" Thanksgiving special.

Today we have a special " Thanksgiving " No Issues show.
I will present it in front of my shop @ PINK! DoT.
So if u want to join me, come to main complex north and walk south!
After the end of tunnel you take the first stairs up to the mall area.
One up you walk left and take the first entrance on your left.
Walk right at the end and welcome to PINK! DoT.

Hope to see you all there.
You can call in to say your ty's to the persons who you think you are special to you.

Phonenumber outside US: (001) 305 576 2016
Phonenumber US residents: 1 305 576 2016

Hope you will call in this is your oppurtunity to say ty to the ppl who you wanted to say ty to but never had a chance too.

Pink Pussycat Panther.

This is my first ever message as you can see, I am in fact very forum-shy, so please be nice to me :)

I want to thank Pink Pussycat Panther for playing my song "Magic" in her radio show. I am ver flattered by her support and interest, and by the fact that she tells me that some people seem to like the song.

I am trying to prepare a piece of music for her Saturday event too, a kind of drum and bass / world thingy that should be quite fun.

Long time lurker signing off, hoping that this post appears in the right place I'm not very good at this... :scratch2:

Well, I happened to hear this song of yours; to be honest I go more with metal/rock - music, but I was amazed. I actually liked it :)

As for the Saturday (actually, I hope I'm not week too late) I'll try to be there and listen it up.

Keep on lurking (and why not writing? ;))

Good luck on your music career.

-Janey

Wow, "Magic"...is a major hit !
Can't wait to to hear your Pink Saturday jingle of the God's!!!
And you should get in contact with Sir JamHot, of Jamhot Records!!!!
Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Hell yeah good thinking Force! Shadowcatcher if you would like to release your track 'Magic' into the game for sale do not hesitate to get in touch i'm launching the first ingame record store/label on Dec1st and have room for a little one! ;) I would be honoured to add another member to the JHRecords family. :)

All the best!

Jamhot

Jamhot Records

That is very exciting ...
I would love to be part of this, Jamhot. I will try find you in game v soon, I think we have some friends in common.

Back on topic... Great to see how new forms of expression are being developed in game, and what better catalyst for this than a live radio show.

All the best

That is very exciting ...
I would love to be part of this, Jamhot. I will try find you in game v soon, I think we have some friends in common.

Back on topic... Great to see how new forms of expression are being developed in game, and what better catalyst for this than a live radio show.

All the best

PM Sent. ;)

Jamhot

woot jamhot records go!!!

Its good to see some development in here.
I like seeing good musicians so shadowcatcher keep up the good work and sent me more..... :)

Love Pink.

Hello!!
keep up the great work Pink. would u like any song or stuff sent from the UK??
If u do quote me on this,,,

many thanks

TOOTY

Bumop for this!!! JamhotRecords getting exposure now , great stuff thankyou pink! ;)

Tube in now ppl! :wtg:

Jamhot

Pink Pussycat Panther

IS LISTENING
TO YOU LISTEN.

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Mmowc

ofcourse after an exciting weekend on CND with the MMOWC going on.
I do a quick backflash on these specatacular events!!!

19.00 MA time.
Live on CND
Live on realityport.com

Don't forget to listen.

Tuned in now! Welcome to the Jungle :D

Jamhot

Laughing my ass at Force!!! And i thought this was an impartial show!!! :eek: :laugh: Skalman FTW!!!

Last edited:
Have you been tuning in? Every night from 19:00! :wise:

All the best.

Jamhot

I tuned in to the show for about 30 minutes today. Altghough I enjoyed the music and Pink's comments between songs, I wasn't struck that this was indeed a "Talk Show" as the name implies. Not meant to be rude, it was fantastic! Just maybe change the title to be DJ or something vs. Talk Show. Unless today's show was simply a little strained for content as often happens on Friday's in the radio industry. :)

I tuned in to the show for about 30 minutes today. Altghough I enjoyed the music and Pink's comments between songs, I wasn't struck that this was indeed a "Talk Show" as the name implies. Not meant to be rude, it was fantastic! Just maybe change the title to be DJ or something vs. Talk Show. Unless today's show was simply a little strained for content as often happens on Friday's in the radio industry. :)

Pink talked !
And Force shouted a little...
And Sodiak suggested the muppet song....

That's a lot of talking :D
Although I see what you mean. Maybe some scandallous issues should be adressed like on Jerry Springer to boost phone calls.

suggestion for Monday's show :
What is the prettiest mob,
and : is your husband in love with a horse?

Yours humbly,
Me

Las Vegas

hello,

as we all know last week I went to vegas.
I particioated many events there and i want to share my xperiences with you.
Meeting ingame avatars in rl
MMOWC VIP Cribs party
MMOWC Finals

Well just a few things to talk about.

Tune in every monday - friday
Live on CND
neverdie.com
realityport.com

Pink

My first time listening to your show pink!

I must say im impresed with your grate comitment,
the part when you spoke of what entropia is all about i found.... how should i say this.. emotional for me in many ways :ahh:
all you said came from the hart, there was no doubt about that.

on a sidenote, the New vu blues was awsome :)

Doh i missed it! :( *kicks floor

Jamhot

Doh i missed it! :( *kicks floor

Jamhot

*trembles in fear hearing the distant boom of Jam kicking floor.

I missed it too :( I'll try to tune in soon. *headbuts wall

Wait we got another PE radio again?

Can I request a redneck hour? :yay:

cuaght the last 20minutes of the show today, it was the first time i had time to tune in. Very well done pcp!! cant wait till tommorrow show, could you maybe play a little pearl jam since you mentioned the music would be rock. you rock!!!

It was nice to both listen and see people talk on CR :)

Pearl Jam is cool, but add some Iron Maiden as well perhaps? Mining goes good with it (last HoFed when Iron Maiden was on) :D

ty for all your nice replies.
I see whati can do for today.
But I will defenately play some rock music:)

And about todays topic?
Well, let's see about that.
But as i said earlyer.
Any ideas are allways welcome.
If u have a thing inside the game you want to have discussed.
Pls feel free and post your ideas.

Pink

Back