No more goldcard,what to do ?

xian

Alpha
Hi, i really need to contact support. I have no longer goldcard, so can't log in website nor game to reach support.
I send an email to MA but if they reply more than one year later with a thanks for contacting us, it won't really be helpfull.
I heard about entropiapocket, so i downloaded it and need GC to get the code so i am stuck to either . Deactivate gold card, which i won't.
- Waiting for a reply to get a code so i can get entropiapocket
- wait for a new gold card.

So to reduce time, i hope that someone has a magic way to reach MA.

Last edited:
I believe MA will remove your GC but you will have to send them proof of identity.
you can contact support without a gold card as well

GL

Did you invest in a white jumpsuit?

Ok, managed to reach support. It went fast and was nicely handled. Was actually quite surprised and won't complain about it even though I should say at least this time, but it restore some hope.
So step 1 reach support, you can do this even without entering GC, choose support case otherwise you 'll get a generic email redrirecting you to that step.. https://account.entropiauniverse.com...-support-case/
Step 2 send documents when requested.
Step 3 wait for support action.
Step 4 Get a white jumpsuit ???

I believe MA will remove your GC but you will have to send them proof of identity.
you can contact support without a gold card as well

GL

yup that's it
i lost my goldcard too 4years ago, there's a support case type which is a removing asking for your gold card
you need to provide copy of both side of id card
i think the same copy you provided the first time

[edit]
ah, was writing when the last post was written too ;)

Back