NooB looking for employment

kabouter

Young
Hey there guys and Gals I'm very new to entropia planet Calypso especially been playing hunting/sweating for about 2 months now ... I depo about 15 - 20 USD monthly but I am looking for employment in any line that would help me skill up and not neceserally make ped eg: a hunter needing another shooter I'd shoot happily for hours on end if my ammo and decay is coverd I dont care much for loot at this point in time I just want to skill up.

I just used hunting as example but I am willing to take any position if I can ... I spend aprox 2 - 5 hours on entropia per day on average.

Any employers looking for a Ex WoW addict as loyal trustworthy employee pls PM me ... yes I know trust is a difficult comodity online and I have yet to prove myself on this sever but hopefully an open minded employer can help me with that.

I anyone wishes do do a backround check on me feel free to ask about Rooibaard on the us bonechewer server the guild I was in is known as "The Loyal Few" contact any of the officers and/or Guild master for any refrence of personality and gaming skill.

I look forward to hearing from any and al employers. :D

Grom Kabouter Hellscream

if you are looking for a temporary job, I am in need of someone to find me an Umbranoid Symbol (male). I am paying 50 ped if you can find me a seller and it leads to a successful transaction.

cheers,

Dot

I might be looking for a advertiser

dunno what hour rate you charge

off topic
nederlander ?

hey Ranpha

I have no hourly rate as of yet but make me an offer and where all you would like me to advertise and I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

off topic.

South African - Afrikaans

Well I am always looking for a tagger to gather mobs so I can eradicate them with a rocket launcher;)

Always willing to help a fellow saffer make it in EU... give me a pm and maybe we can meet up ingame.

Nooo.. leave my flying monkey alone.. I need him to help me find my precious. :laugh:

Well I am always looking for a tagger to gather mobs so I can eradicate them with a rocket launcher;)

Always willing to help a fellow saffer make it in EU... give me a pm and maybe we can meet up ingame.

oh yes I may use a newbie for that also yes ... hhhhmmm

well my 1st job as target for diki's seems to be going well while the boss blasts them with ye old BFG lol

I depo about 15 - 20 USD
well at roughly 7.5 Rand to the $ your rich ;)

Skill quick then we can show you what WOF is :)

Oh and welcome.

LOL MA takes a depo at R9.78 per us $ so R1 is very close to 1PED in value

rich lolololol
no

ty ty

GL........

Last edited:
Still looking if anyone has a position for me will work for ammo and rep of decay ... I make a exelent mob gatherer/target in a clown suit ... I have a vivo T1 , full set of goblin armour and a opallo

PM me if needed ... I am online way more than I would like to admit lol

offering 100 ped if you can find a seller of deer horns (m) or umbranoid symbol (male). This goes for anyone :)

ok well My 1st job was tagging Mobs for bazooka boy ty mordell
My second job is mining enmatter

I'm still looking for more work or jobs ... I have full set goblin armour opalo almost maxed and if I need any equipment I'll gladly purchase what I can if needed.

Any employers out there pls pm me I'd be very interested in a hunting or ore mining position.

Till then have fun and Good Luck to one and all.

Grom

LOL MA takes a depo at R9.78 per us $ so R1 is very close to 1PED in value.
Wow that is simply amazing!! 1rand = 1ped nice :D. You will be rich if you get an uber loot for sure :laugh:.

yeah well I seriously doubt I'll be getting any HOF's soon lol perhaps my skills are too low ... who knows I had a couple of globals in the past but thats about it :/

A noob got a hof at the gateway, so imo skills don't matter... gl and may the hofs be with you :laugh:

Last edited:
Ill pay you for using my pixie armor - they payment will depend on how much the tier rate will increase.

Back