FYI: Not all Trade Terminals are created equal

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I've noticed this quite a few times over the years but I always just thought I was going crazy.

Turns out I wasn't, some Trade Terminals just do not have the "Genesis Star Basic Refiner" under "Tools" for some reason.

There might also be some other differences, but this is the one I've noticed time and time again.

Here is a video showing this bug:

This bug is still around.

Turns out I wasn't, some Trade Terminals just do not have the "Genesis Star Basic Refiner" under "Tools" for some reason.

The first TT I checked had it both under 'Tools' and 'Mining'. (which might be confusing, or maybe not)

There certainly is some lack of consistency (can't recall off the top of my head but at least one planet doesn't have it in 'Mining' section) but afaik it's available in all trade terminals.

The first TT I checked had it both under 'Tools' and 'Mining'. (which might be confusing, or maybe not)

There certainly is some lack of consistency (can't recall off the top of my head but at least one planet doesn't have it in 'Mining' section) but afaik it's available in all trade terminals.

It is available in all Trade Terminals, but not always in the same categories, depends on what type of outpost you are it, I feel like it really should not be too hard to just standardize them.

When Mindark changed all the tt-gear to L-stuff, you could still get the opalo and the old gear at some tt's (for example the space ones)

Still an issue, please standardize the Trade Terminals to avoid the pointless confusion there is at the moment with certain items being found or not found in certain categories.

this minor issue is still around

still around

Not so sure this is a bug....

Long time ago there were quite a few different NPCs around, you could find NPCS who sold orange paint for example.

I kinda like the idea of having different Trade NPCS, wish MA would bring it back, added a bit of fun and adventure to the game...

Not so sure this is a bug....

Long time ago there were quite a few different NPCs around, you could find NPCS who sold orange paint for example.

I kinda like the idea of having different Trade NPCS, wish MA would bring it back, added a bit of fun and adventure to the game...

Yes.

Ahh the feffoid traders with shortblades
Ahh the tt at zychion where you could buy the mighty punisher mk 1
Ahh the trader at hadesheim with better armor and nice clothes

still around, obviously a bug since the trade terminals are otherwise identical in every way possible and just feels strange that some trade terminals don't have an item in one of the categories, minor issue sure but should be easy to fix and would add some polish to have the trade terminals properly standardized

Back