Not New Actually...

Peri Brown

Young
Society
Q Entities
Perpagilliam 'Peri' Brown
I am more of a repatriot, at this point in time. I've been gone for a few years, but now I am back and ready to play! More importantly, I am ready to deposit. But I can't find an exchange office anywhere. Can someone direct me to the nearest one? I am currently in Atlas Haven but can travel, so that's no problem.

Also, while I am on a rant, I can't seem to find anyone! I am a healer by profession, and I'm ready to get to healing. But where are the people? The whole bloomin' place seems deserted. I joined a well-known society (thank you all very much for accepting me; it's more than some might have done), but I don't know how to contact them. Oh sure, I'm accepted, but now what? Is there some sort of in-universe email option? If there is, I certainly can't find it.

Up to now, I've been just doing a bit of roaming, and learning the interface. I think I've got that down now. Now, I'm ready for more. How can I contact my society? I want to accompany them on a hunt, and do a bit of healing.

Please help!

Last edited:
Ooh, exchange terminals .. that brings back distant memories :) Welcome back!

No need for those now, just right clik and select 'EU Transfer Centre' from the menu.

On Calypso, the densest population and main trading centre is now Twin Peaks.
As almost every TP and outpost now has access to Auction etc, we're now much more de-centralised than we used to be. People are around, just not so much in towns.

You might want to find a Society Terminal, and use the member list for your soc to add your soc members to your Friends List.
Where once the limit on the FL was 80 (and wasn't that a pain to manage?!), it's now unlimited.

Soc chat is the blue one. You can chat to any online soc member regardless of what planet they're on.

Thank you very much, Serica. I made a deposit via the website, but your information will help. Also, just by chance, I ended my game tonight in Twin Peaks. And I noticed quite a few peeps there. I like to stake out a revival terminal and heal in order to boost my skills. I have a bioregen chip VI right now.

The information about the society is the most important to me. I will do just as you suggest and add my soc. members to my friends list.

Thanks ever so much.

Sincerely,
Peri

Back