Note discovered

nice summary, sahel, specially for those of us who are a little bit lost by now :)

btw, the note containing "nystrom" has no additional relevance (imo), other than being the clue to interpret hexa-time.

I got this note today
I am not sure if it is one that has been posted but I am not going to wade through 100s of posts to find out.

I have zero clue
Hopefully this picture helps those who do

note_871975.JPG

I got this note today
I am not sure if it is one that has been posted but I am not going to wade through 100s of posts to find out.

I have zero clue
Hopefully this picture helps those who do

note_871975.JPG

It's not one of the first 9 at least. I don't have time to read it now, but will come back later tonight and do so, if not anyoneelse has done it.

decodes to 61 52 55 65
which is 6140.

So another coord I guess

So... "Nus Lull" outpost is about right there at 6140,9802 right?

and there was this other coord some days ago:

There's a Kerberos spawn at that location too if I'm right.

decodes to 61 52 55 65
which is 6140.

So another coord I guess

I don't doubt this is correct, but how does 61 52 55 65 come to 6140?

Ok sure it's base 7* (athough how do you know?) but in every encoding I have come across zero comes before one not after nine. So where does this encoding come from and how do you know it's right?

Forgive me for questioning - I'm not implying it's wrong - just trying to find out why you're saying what you're saying. :)

* edit: not even that actually. Some sort of weird mix of base 6 and 7.

Last edited:

Ok sure it's base 7* (athough how do you know?) but in every encoding I have come across zero comes before one not after nine. So where does this encoding come from and how do you know it's right?

Forgive me for questioning - I'm not implying it's wrong - just trying to find out why you're saying what you're saying. :)

61 52 55 65 is what you get from the note as datamatrix. This string is enciphered and there is matrix to decipher it.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86192&highlight=note+summery

it's not base 7.
it's a 6x6 polybius cryptogram, which requires a key (and the key came magically from a guy from the conspirare.se plot).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_square

it's not base 7.
it's a 6x6 polybius cryptogram, which requires a key (and the key came magically from a guy from the conspirare.se plot).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_square

This is not 100% correct, i've set up a translation table long before they guys from conspirare posted here, the missing information was that the swedish alphabet didn't have a "w" a while ago, so i guess we would have solved this without them as well if the "standard alphabet" would've been used to code the notes...

This is not 100% correct, i've set up a translation table long before they guys from conspirare posted here, the missing information was that the swedish alphabet didn't have a "w" a while ago, so i guess we would have solved this without them as well if the "standard alphabet" would've been used to code the notes...

yeah, you're right in that your approach was the right one, and i think that if there had been more "plain-text" to play with, you would have solved it (never meant to take away any merit from you).
however, the only actual word (plain-text) was "nystrom" (the rest were numbers and single chars), and it was almost impossible to decode with such small amount of info.
even after decoding to "nystrom" we were unable to know what it meant until the conspirare guys came to shed some light on it.

I've posted this in another thread earlier, but for completeness sake i'll put it in here aswell.

The description of Nus Lull ingame is quite interesting:

ingame description for Nus Lull said:
Summer residence of a famed professor from the Zoological Institute on Calypso. The professor disappeared around the time of the great Atrox Egg and his whereabouts are thought to have great bearing on the outcome of ahh... the egg!

So the info so far:

10th of November
Time? (Is there a note I have missed?)

hmmmm maybe still 1 more to find or could the time be the decoding of the ad screen 1 :scratch2:

No idea if the time note is already dropped / shown. Anyone knows something about it?

No idea if the time note is already dropped / shown. Anyone knows something about it?

I guess it will drop on 9th late at night, to ensure not many people get to know it and thus reduce the lag there...

I think it is impressive that you were so close to solve it yourself without any clues at all. ^^

about the Server Down Times

Has anyone ever given thought as to Why they have been occurring before the
ABC guys show up?

has anyone noticed that the servers are only down Long enough to Move an avatar or three across the map? so if the servers went down then Something is planned for today.

Back