Suggestion: Notes,scanning.....

ProActive Mango

Stalker
I want to see that we are able to scan a mob with a scan tool, when you use "the right scaning tool" for that lvl of monster you get more and more accurate information about that mob, that info should be what damage it does to your avatar, how much hp, attack speed, crit hit/damage % of mob. weaknesess? All this info should be added into your codex.
Your codex should be able to be traded or sold to other players for ped. This encourage exploring part of the game and adds another way of interaction with players and game.

This should be applied to mining aswell, (when we get mining codex!) You have a mining tool that saves information about the ground and minerals. This should be added to your codex when using a (minings scanning tool) and you should be able to trade or sell this codex to others so they get updated information in their codex, (not the free skills) ofc!

any toughts? anyone want to adds something or change something?

You mean something like this?

Why stop there - I want codec to give multiplier on evade/dodge for that mob - The more you have hunted a mob, the more you know it's attack style, would make sense you are able to evade a mob more if you have hunted it a lot 😁

would make sense you are able to evade a mob more if you have hunted it a lot 😁
From a roleplaying point of view, this is actually how i understand this game's skillgain in evade/dodge.

Why stop there - I want codec to give multiplier on evade/dodge for that mob - The more you have hunted a mob, the more you know it's attack style, would make sense you are able to evade a mob more if you have hunted it a lot 😁
i get it, most ppl are just here to pew pew shoot and loot and be done with it, im just trying to expand the game :p

Back