Notts Co. 1 - Middlesborough 0

Society
JAMHOTZ W&A
DJ-Blunked
Have i been drinking again ? Nope seriously you couldnt make this up.

Notts co the oldest football league team in the world, who was on the brink of financial ruin only a few years back, and last season just managing to stay in professional league football.

Middlesborough A Premiership league side with many international stars who will be looking for at least to finish in the top half with a euro-place for next year. With players like the newly £6m signing from Chelsea Robert Huth, These 2 sides might as well be playing a diferent sport.

With 26 minutes gone Tcham N'Toya capitalised on a error to punish borough far worse then anyone could have imagined / hoped .) and after that it all went a little blury ladies and gentlemen.

With Middlesborough under performing , and both sides missing chances at either end. The 5 minutes of added time seems like another 45 added on, but final whistle and probably our Biggest victory in almost a decade.

Nothing Personal to any borough fans here, its just if you know Notts county you know how we dont get chance to smile much .)

All i can say is good luck V's blackburn on saturday

"COME ON YOU PIES "

Last edited:
Kinda strange Nots county beating middlesborough, a champions league team in many respects. What league are Nots county in? Is it 1?

Division 2 (the old division 3 )

Ahh yes, as long as they stay down their lol. I want em coming up and beating Bristol City's ass :laugh:

Back