• disagree

Votes: 20 12.6%

• Total voters

cjaywin

Mature
Society
freelancer
jason cjaywin chapman
I am sorry but novas replacing loots is a joke i was hunting levithen the 3 days ago killed 15. 2 had no loot i can deal with that but 5 only had novas if they want to put novas in many loots at least ad something to it as well even on proterons i killed 10 and 2 only had novas this is a joke as well MA has to fix this. TY Cjaywin

Ehancers

I am sorry but novas replacing loots is a joke i was hunting levithen the 3 days ago killed 15. 2 had no loot i can deal with that but 5 only had novas if they want to put novas in many loots at least ad something to it as well even on proterons i killed 10 and 2 only had novas this is a joke as well MA has to fix this. TY Cjaywin

Please do not respond if you craft enhancers,

Disclaimer: I don't craft enhancers.

I'll take them off your hands, absolutely free! I'll even come to you to get them! If you have enough I may even stay to have a friendly conversation!

But I see your point, getting Nova Fragments as loot is just an annoyance at this point.

Yes, Marco said it was to decrease the amount of "No Loot", but I feel like I am having as many "No Loot" as usual, AND the Novas and Blazars that are worth about as much as dung... :scratch2:

At least the new "Diluted Sweat" has a tt value :silly2:

If I got 1 million novas (that's what, 1 PED?) in loot sometime I could be tempted to disagree, but as it stands now? Worthless. I'd prefer looting Common Dung over the Nova's.

Nova's are currently less worth than normal sweat, proving that the point some FPC or MA rep. once tried to do about "Database performance issues prevented us from removing no-looters" (what a joke) was just that - a bad joke - as they clearly have the database performance capacity to hand out millipec-amounts in Nova.

Should MA create some actual use for them, I'd obviously have to reevaluate my viewpoint, but currently I believe it's mostly an unusually cruel and bed-smelling (even evil) attempt at making hunters think the get something, when they in fact still get zilch.

i love novas... not... but, you have to take the good with the bad!

Where and When

Disclaimer: I don't craft enhancers.

I'll take them off your hands, absolutely free! I'll even come to you to get them! If you have enough I may even stay to have a friendly conversation!

But I see your point, getting Nova Fragments as loot is just an annoyance at this point.

give me a time and place MA time i will give you them for free

Yes, Marco said it was to decrease the amount of "No Loot", but I feel like I am having as many "No Loot" as usual, AND the Novas and Blazars that are worth about as much as dung... :scratch2:

At least the new "Diluted Sweat" has a tt value :silly2:

But have you seen Diluted Sweat as a single loot? to replace yellow messages?

give me a time and place MA time i will give you them for free

Being you're in Canada hopefully it won't be to hard to find a good time for both of us. I'm usually on around 21:30 MA time to about 02:00 MA time on most week days. We could meet at Twin Peaks as I've been hunting Argo's lately for their Iron.

yeah atleast iron has tt value :D :lolup:

I think we have had this discussion many times before...:laugh:. it's not instead of loot, it's a replace for a "no loot". Hopelfuly in the future we get more types of fragments and we get them more often so people starts to notice that thet get fewer "no loot".

But have you seen Diluted Sweat as a single loot? to replace yellow messages?

Nope, but that is what I thought it would be when I first read about it :yay:

Is there a use for fragments at all?

They just need to find balance. You dont want them too common so they are only worth TT. And you dont want them too rare so enhancers have too high a markup.

When they first introduced fragments. With only 1 per drop, and blazzars being both the tier fragment and the enhancer fragment, that was too rare. And their markup was too high.

Now it seems that blazzars are about right. And nova are too common.

Or maybe its the fact that not enough enhancers are made/used. If they were more usable to more people, then there would be a much higher demand for the novas and they would be worth more.

Really i dont think its a failing of novas being too common, but instead that enhancers need some tweeking so that everyone wants to use them.

Anything is better than nothing but i dont want any type of nova's on stronger mob. Atm i just keep the novas already got like 8 k nova's

Well it would be nice if there would be a type blueprint that would use nova's and some other tt stuff. Normally most bp use some cheap tt stuff and more rare stuf. The more expensive rare stuff keeps me from crafting.

Amusingly enough, "No va." in Spanish translates to "It does not go." in English.

General Motors was dissapointed by their Nova model in Spanish speaking countries. :)

AG

They just need to find balance. You dont want them too common so they are only worth TT. And you dont want them too rare so enhancers have too high a markup.

When they first introduced fragments. With only 1 per drop, and blazzars being both the tier fragment and the enhancer fragment, that was too rare. And their markup was too high.

Now it seems that blazzars are about right. And nova are too common.

Or maybe its the fact that not enough enhancers are made/used. If they were more usable to more people, then there would be a much higher demand for the novas and they would be worth more.

Really i dont think its a failing of novas being too common, but instead that enhancers need some tweeking so that everyone wants to use them.
the thing is that no loot used to be too common and now nova fragments are too common cuz of that...so basically we need to get a fix for the "no loot"

Its still no loot

I think we have had this discussion many times before...:laugh:. it's not instead of loot, it's a replace for a "no loot". Hopelfuly in the future we get more types of fragments and we get them more often so people starts to notice that thet get fewer "no loot".

I killed 15 levithen the 3 days ago 2 had no loot i can deal with that it was the other 3 loots that i got blazers so out of 15 kills 5 had no loots on levithen give me a break

worthless

I am responding even though I craft enhancers (more as a hobby or to use, not as a serious thing)
But that being said, it's even worse because I think they are worthless. I can sell 1k for 3 peds? Blah I rather just save them. I have over 11k in storage!!
You can get them from all the missions... get them all the time in loot.... everyone has them, no one uses them.
:scratch2:

I killed 15 levithen the 3 days ago 2 had no loot i can deal with that it was the other 3 loots that i got blazers so out of 15 kills 5 had no loots on levithen give me a break

well, it not the fragments thats are the problem, it's that you got 5 "no loot". but sometimes you kill 15 and get loots on all i guess?

I don't want to be rude but i spent a few days fapping a hunter on leviathan for hours on end. The person lost ped but the biggest cries of dismay were for getting nova's/blazars on a 20 ped to kill mob :eyecrazy:.

Is it just me that see's this as a little unreasonable? Not that i'm hunting them ofc, just going from reports on fapping jobs.

Is it just me that see's this as a little unreasonable? Not that i'm hunting them ofc, just going from reports on fapping jobs.

It's not just you. I have always said there are some mobs that should global just for killing them. To be honest, after fighting a mob for 5-10 minutes, fapping like mad and maybe reviving a few times... I would rather get nothing that nova/blazer fragments. Kinda insulting imo.

It's not just you. I have always said there are some mobs that should global just for killing them. To be honest, after fighting a mob for 5-10 minutes, fapping like mad and maybe reviving a few times... I would rather get nothing that nova/blazer fragments. Kinda insulting imo.

Tbh i think there should be a minimum of 1 ped loot on them :D, they are ammo sponges :laugh:

General Motors was dissapointed by their Nova model in Spanish speaking countries. :)

I will take any Novas that people do not want. :D

2895198330010957762epINEa_ph.jpg

This thread seems to be more a complaint about leviathan loot rather than a problem with frags.

If you don't like the way a mob loots then hunt something else, they all have different loot systems.

the thing is that no loot used to be too common and now nova fragments are too common cuz of that...so basically we need to get a fix for the "no loot"

This makes most sense :yay:

So leviathan isnt an allways loot mob :scratch2:
Why did I think mobs near 10 ped / kill allways looted :confused: (such as hogglo, falks, big trox, big spiders, big scips etc.)

Well that kinda explains all the HOFs it produces.

I.

Back