Steele

Provider
Society
Dark Hunters, Inc.
Tech Steele Raines
Asking 230,000 peds
One of the Oldest in game
#3 at the North Space Base

No Trades, Peds Only, Giving up on PE (EU)

*resists comment regarding price*

Nice location, good place to get a hanger. Only better place would probably be Fort Argus! GL in selling it.

Asking 230,000 peds

Yo Steele hate to see you leave mate, but trust me I can understand why. ;)

Sorry, to see you go neighbour. Remember the times when we cooperated to find the solution for the hangar "quest".

Steele was the 1st person I ever dealt with in P.E.
In some ways it seems like yesterday. :)

Asking 230,000 peds

So sad seeing you leave Steele.

Steele was the king of hangars and pilots, wish ya best of luck in the future :)

Nice

Good Luck with it all Steele...

NOW can we get on with the "Sky is Falling" threads? Or do we need more long-time established players bailing from EU before people wake up and smell the "Oh Shit" coffee?

Small explanation

Thanks guys,

Its been fun, its been real, but I am not sure its been real fun, :yay:
Its been I think 6 years now.
I can not say the sky is falling, because we really dont know what these new planets will bring. I am guessing more hype, more ad revenue for MA, and more money out of our pockets.
I like Lemmy, but i remember hearing about live music someplace else years ago too.

The fact of the matter is, here in ohio, work is almost non existant.
The city pulled emenant domain and is tearing down the night club area where i worked.
This sale and what I have earned over the years will finance a new business for me. Right now, this avatar is A LOT richerr then i am IRl.
I am not deleteing Tech/Steele, just selling the big stuff off. most of it is gone except the bare essentials, clothes, (not coat), and my collections.
I can still stop by and smack people around when needed, hehe :cool:

There is just no way without spending 20 hours a day again, to earn enough from just selling tickets in game. Without the hanger, I dont think i would have a chance to earn at all, so, no reason to unless something drasticly changes in there, or out here. IF it does, I will still have my guy in there.

I know 230k may not be the going rate.
Remember, when and if MA adds the new planets, you will have to get people there somehow. (you think 25ped was expencive? LOL :eek:)
If by some miracle the planets are actually worth going to, the hangers will be worth alot more.
The reason I am explaining the price, I had a PM saying how expencive the price was.

Good luck with the sale and new business Steele! Hopefully someone will buy this from you.

BUMP!

hmm,I thought hangers were going for about 300k?

Is that an Offer Ancient? hehe :eek: :laugh:
300k sounds good to me, and I thought 250 was to much, hehe

Your the guy with the red coat, right?

GL with your hangar sale!! :cool:

Good luck Steele we had some good chats hangin around CND - just to put your price in perspective ive recently been offered 170k peds for my corinth hangar so personally i recon your hangar is well worth what youre asking for it

Your the guy with the red coat, right?

GL with your hangar sale!! :cool:

yes that would be him.

loooong time since your name was green mate... Dhi has been more or less disbaned and hangar has sky rocketed!

hope to see you back again soon, sure ill see you here if that buisness of your pays off.

maybe DHi will reunite one day

untill then

GL and a free bump.

Is that an Offer Ancient? hehe :eek: :laugh:
300k sounds good to me, and I thought 250 was to much, hehe

nah no offer lol, I am sure I saw a corinth hanger up for 280k though. Maybe it was just a reseller trying his luck I cant remember.

I though the price was 1000 k peds ....

Imo i think the price is to high :rolleyes:

Good luck with sale mate, and really sorry to see you leave us :(

Its never good to see a people giving up... but its always understandable...
GL with the sale mate!

Sad to see a founder of the pilot mafia go. It was fun times :D

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. :ahh:

I tryed to teach others the mafia way. (the way of cooperation)
Last I heard selling wasnt bad, but, was a little mixed up. :rolleyes:

A note for the sale, I WILL except offers Higher then 230k, hehe :yay:

steele, man i flew with you so many times. i am absolutely sure you dropped me off at cp two years ago on my trip where i hit my 18k krelt.

sad to see you go. haven't seen you in forever, as well. i hope you hangar sale goes smoothly and gl with your new irl business. may success find you wherever you will go.

Only one offer so far, and that was a little low

You were probably the first pilot i ever flew with. :)
Good luck with the sale and your ventures in EU!

about the new planets:

Nobody ever told we could travel INGAME to those planets, perhaps its just a selection box in the loader on what server you want to login.

buyp

Have a bid in now. Have to wait and see if it happens. Anyone else interested, please continue to PM, just in case.

about the new planets:

Nobody ever told we could travel INGAME to those planets, perhaps its just a selection box in the loader on what server you want to login.

buyp

Well that is why they dont tell us anything because it could have un told affects on the economy. If they told us what was happening, it would be like someone fixing a boxing match and then telling you which fighter was going to win so you could bet before hand.

good luck with your sale, and good luck IRL. *bumpzie*

Back