Help: Nus lull - High Pressure

Society
DFA
Drifter007
I think i may have messed up a mission lol. I went to Nus Lull and got a mission called high pressure from an NPC name Sisko. I had to tell him when the pressure got too high on a tank, but i miss clicked and it blew up and i died. After i revied i spoke to him and he said something like i failed and after that the mission was updated to completed. If done correctly can anyone please tell me what happens after and what the rewards are if there was any ? I cant seem to find the mission on Entropedia.

There are 2 buttons to push -dont reply and reply to the npc U click dont reply till the lvl gets to (in my case) 105 then press reply an bingo u win-cant remember what the reward was-nothing spectacular anyway

I think i may have messed up a mission lol.

Oh I blew this one to!

I was obviously asleep when the right value came up or something, I thought "this isn't really the right value, I need to check next value" and *boom*.

well he says report at 110% so at the point where it says 105% the logical thing to do is "don't report it".

i don't think this was thought through very well :silly:

but i wasn't sober at the mission, so what do i know?

Anyhow, the mission registers as completed even if you f*ck it up :girl:

Sok

Full text of the mission is here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=High_Pressure

Note the mission text is:
... Remember, it's tank two you have to worry about. Make sure it doesn't go above 110%, and we should be fine

Tank 1 pressure is decreasing by 30% each time, Tank 2 pressure increasing by 30%.

If the pressure in tank 2 is not to go above 110%, then not reporting it when it reaches 105% (and next reading likely to be (105+30=) 135% is fairly obviously the wrong choice.

Tank 1 pressure is decreasing by 30% each time, Tank 2 pressure increasing by 30%.

Apparently I was too tired when doing this mission. At first I even forgot the mission objective but then remembered something about tank 2 and I just saw the values vary alot. Ah well.

What did succeeding in this mission lead to?

Thanks for the link and help, now im certain i didnt miss much. I managed to figure out ingame with someones help last night that if done right you only get 1 oil and missions over. I was so tired when i read the dialog that i forgot what number i was supposed to warn him about and was already kind of nodding out of sleepyness. I thought the NPC was for the combibo mission i clicked the wrong NPC :p

The reward was 1 x refined oil :)

Finding that poor (dead) boat captain gave as reward one lysterium stone. But I don't know what to do with it, it should be sent to the relatives or something.

Finding that poor (dead) boat captain gave as reward one lysterium stone. But I don't know what to do with it, it should be sent to the relatives or something.

Sell it to the TT, a single stone is not even worth trading.

Just did this mission as well, and ofc blew it.
Job well done on the mission Kim, i really liked it!

Back