Help: Nvlddmkm stopped working?!

DoNotPause

Stalker
Anuthik The Goliath
help1.jpg

I know the picture is in swedish, but I will try to translate :p

"Screendriver stopped answering and have been restored"

or.. something like that :p

I have a HP L2208w 22-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor.

Sometimes when I play different games (EU aswell) I get this, the screen turns black and I have to ctrl+alt+delete to shut the game of.

Ive tryed new drivers, and old ones.

Hope someone out there knows what this is and can help me with it!

I have had that as well, i thought it was a vista thang?

It may be due to the fact that those Swedish words are too damn long.... OMG!!! j/k

have you tried clldll patcher?

Maybe its so, i have Vista Home Premium.

im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but ihad trouble running EU with my vista machine until a freind told me to boot with this .exe instead of client loader, now all is well.. it is in MA folder next to client.exe

yes its a Vista thing, google it anf you will find many new friends

For me the solutions was, to rollback one version of my gfx driver

Best thing to do when playing EU with Vista imo is to play windowed, but make it so the window practically fills your screen. ;)

That's my advice.

Jamhot

Normally it is either a sign of badly written drivers or hardware failure. Most likely driver though, but checking the hardware is allways a good idea.
This message is one of the reasons I like Vista and switched form Nvidia to ATI two years ago, with stuff like this under XP you get a Bluecreen, Vista simply restarts the driver :D

It may be due to the fact that those Swedish words are too damn long.... OMG!!! j/k

Yes, i agree on that "knäckebröd pappa, kyrktorn mördare" ? :rofl:

Seriously, what kind of an error is that :laugh:

im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but ihad trouble running EU with my vista machine until a freind told me to boot with this .exe instead of client loader, now all is well.. it is in MA folder next to client.exe

You can only do that if you set first the client loader to run UE in window more

Back