Oberon NightSeer's Position on things.

Society
@@ Ninja Glitch @@
Oberon Nightseer Farseeker
I don't want to start anything but I want to make it known that I fully support Hanne, FPC, and this forum. I want to thank all the people that tried to warn me that my association with a certain person would be a huge mistake and they were right. I'm an idiot. (you don't have to rub it in, LOL)

I also took down my video's from YouTube that were associated with this mess, I'll try to edit them and put them back up but no guarantees.

Oberon NightSeer
(special thanks to ** for holding my hand thru it all)

Last edited:
I don't want to start anything but I want to make it known that I fully support Hanne, FPC, and this forum. I want to thank all the people that tried to warn me that my association with a certain person would be a huge mistake and they were right. I'm an idiot. (you don't have to rub it in, LOL)

I also took down my video's from YouTube that were associated with this mess, I'll try to edit them and put them back up but no guarantees.

Oberon NightSeer

Very good call man. I was sad to see you go to the dark side, but I'm glad you're back :)

Good to see that your eye's got opened in time.

Welcome back.

Regards,
Ion

Kitten just liked to log in play and have best fun time XD
Anything that has politics and upsets Kitten has nothing to do with.

Therefor me and obi will go play with the stuff in the newly discovered Kat Kave and have fun time maybe decorate for a Halloween party XD

I doubt that you knew what I knew about the guy before you met.

And besides.. idiots are the ones that DON'T learn :)

I have to add.. I remember all the fun times you gave to us with your glitches and the competition prizes for cracking them were awesome.. i'll always remember the 50 ped I won at the guides house :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear Oberon! Cya around mate.

well thread got moved so I guess I'll just ask to please lock it so no flames

Obie:locked::locked::locked:

Wait I am out of the loop!! What happened??

ola Kitten, thread just got moved is all, so prolly need to close it. mods prolly tired of hearing about it, i don't blame em a bit.

Obie

Last edited:
ola Kitten, thread just got moved is all, so prolly need to close it. mods prolly tired of hearing about it, i don't blame em a bit.

"Burying" wasn't the intention of moving the thread. I'm just allergic to leaving things in the geneal discussion section.

I'll leave this open, but if it turns into another flame-fest, then yes, it'll be closed.

"Burying" wasn't the intention of moving the thread. I'm just allergic to leaving things in the geneal discussion section.

I'll leave this open, but if it turns into another flame-fest, then yes, it'll be closed.

Thanks, don't want to start another mess.

Obie

Obie, I am sorry ya had to go through all that. But I am glad to see you are still the Glitch NINJA!!!:yay::D

Last edited:
I need to play the beatles I wanna hold your hand at my next show.. just for you obie :)

Follow the light Obie-one :)
we dont need to tell u anything coz uv'e finally realised:wise:

I can guess who the other person is but dont know what happened. Hoping someone will briefly tell me (just out of curiosity)

Hope everything is ok with our flying Superman / Neo :)

I need to play the beatles I wanna hold your hand at my next show.. just for you obie :)

lol, great, i'll be listening!

obie
(waiting for that first bite)

Obie, I am sorry ya had to go through all that. But I am glad to see you are still the Glitch NINJA!!!:yay::D

Still glitching, older and wiser, scars looking good....

OB

I can guess who the other person is but dont know what happened. Hoping someone will briefly tell me (just out of curiosity)

same here!

As an Avid party goer I need to (want to :laugh:) know the hap's.

Me too Mega....Sounds rather interesting but oh well.

And yes, where is Neo??? I miss him.

And yes, where is Neo??? I miss him.

I meant Neo from the matrix films (ie the bits when he flys about) and not Neomaven. :)

I meant Neo from the matrix films (ie the bits when he flys about) and not Neomaven. :)

Oh....well.....I miss him too ;-)

Back