Obie's Gangnam Style (Includes Space Gangnam)

one space revelation taken care of :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Absolutely brilliant!!! Totally crying with laughter here :D :D

Hahaha amazing Obie! :lolup:

I just love your work, keep it up :laugh::laugh:

Loved it :) This is what the game needs more.

Way cool Obie! Now can you teach my ava how to sit on the ground?

Way cool Obie! Now can you teach my ava how to sit on the ground?

I can do that, but the legs go below the surface so looks kinda strange. Kinda like a legless homeless guy looking for some spare change. But you know I'll keep working on it!

-Obie-

LOVE IT!!!! :yay:

I can do that, but the legs go below the surface so looks kinda strange. Kinda like a legless homeless guy looking for some spare change. But you know I'll keep working on it!

-Obie-

got a pic of me where my top 1/2 is invisible, so why not a top with no bottom
:laugh:

Ob.. ob ob ob.. obie's gangnam style :dj:

You already know that I'm a HUGE fan, and this was pure awesomeness! :yay:

Obie, you are one of a kind in this universe, and I hope you continue your magic. :wtg:

While I would certainly like to see other things happen that need serious attention for sure, I also like that MA at times can side-step a bit and give us a little spontaneous fun. :thumbup:

You already know that I'm a HUGE fan, and this was pure awesomeness! :yay:

Obie, you are one of a kind in this universe, and I hope you continue your magic. :wtg:

While I would certainly like to see other things happen that need serious attention for sure, I also like that MA at times can side-step a bit and give us a little spontaneous fun. :thumbup:

I totally agree. Thanks to MA for Gangnam Style!

-Obie-

Added the video to MSM under -- "EU Multi-Media/Video Library/Entropia Universe" :thumbup:

Also made a notation in today's "Daily HEADS UP" post. :)

You never fail to amaze Ob.. ob ob ob.. :yay:

your video made me like the song so much that I took my ava somewhere private and did the dance. but shh don't tell anyone.. I'm only supposed to like rock music hehe :)

your video made me like the song so much that I took my ava somewhere private and did the dance. but shh don't tell anyone.. I'm only supposed to like rock music hehe :)

Dang I coulda used that in the video!

-Obie-

Ahhhh the glitch ninjas......

ninja_sheep_by_falconium18-d342jzb.png

Menace

Ahhhh the glitch ninjas......
Menace

Ninja Glitch Soc is not accepting any applications for new members at this time...stop sending us your picture, it's really not helping.

puny-e1316031252524.jpg

-Obie-

(jk!)

I love it thank you....................... :yay:

Back