odd's drop party event

sir odd

Jack of All Trades
odd sir odd bunny
[2-24-06] odd drop party event

Feb. 24, around 11:30 PM central time (around 05:30 MA Time I belive), the event will take place. Those who wish to register for the event meet at hadeshelm Central 30 minutes before the event (11:00 PM). Those who register and pay the 1 PED entry fee I will click and drag on your avatar so I can get the name and health of the person. While the health isn't my concern, I must have your name if you find the hidden cans of paint. Anyone who comes after the contest is started can still join, but a penlty of sorts will be in effect. (i.e. higher entry fee or lesser prize)

The zone for the event is the entire walled in area at hadeshelm downtown (marketplace, auction house, etc.). No prizes are set outside this border. Items may be stashed in buildings, streetcorners, plants or elsewhere in anyone's reach, so look everywhere!

Anyone who finds the cans and is not registered will not win the prize. Also, anyone who bends/breaks or has a team formed to find/split the prize will be disqualified. Please refrain from running around beforehand and trying to find the items, as this will not only ban you from the race, but ruins it for everyone else.

also, sprinkled around hadeshelm will be little stashes of PEC and other goodies.

Remember, in order to claim the prize, you must:
1. Report the item you find
2. Print your location (pressing 'p' on your keyboard)
3. # of items on the location

* - do not need to report piles of PEC on the ground.

what to look for to get prize:

1st - three cans of stacked paint - reapedge 1x0 ax (7 PED value)
2nd - animal hides - opalo + A103
3rd - bottle of sweat - ingots
4th - snable skin - 2 PEDs (2 PED value)

Once the event has started I will be strolling down around hadesman downtown patroling the event and making sure everything goes smoothly.

Once you have claimed a prize, you are done. Exit hadeshelm north, and report back to hadeshelm centeral to claim your prize.

If you wish to help fund/run this event, ship a PM to me or meet ingame. Those who wish to help run the event cannot particpate. However, those who wish to donate items for the drop can still particpate. Though they will not know the locations before hand. Nor will I, as I'm running it :D

The catch: Must have profession that is 'green' or lower. Anything above is not accepted. This event is meant for noobs only!

To comfort those who wonder where the 1 PED fee is going to, it's for bigger and better prizes for future drops.

The more people that come, the better, so tell your friends and soc mates. Hope to see a big crowd.

Any questions may be posted.

*More to come*

Some words of advice.

While Getting health bars is great idea.

I would suggest writting down names aswell or once all are registared take a Screenshot of all the names.

just incase you CTD..

(not like that ever happens) rofl... sad...

Good luck sounds fun!

Quick Silver said:
I would suggest writting down names aswell or once all are registared take a Screenshot of all the names.

just incase you CTD..

(not like that ever happens) rofl... sad...

Good luck sounds fun!

Thx guys...

Yeah, I'll probably have to since I can pretty much count on at least one CTD :laugh:

Then a few hours later it's my turn to babysit the LG :D

Back