Offer adj fap service

Maggorra

Provider
Society
Nifelheim
I take 10% of globals/hofs and the fap decay.
Just send me a PM if you need me :)

Last edited:
erm i just have to ask..

how the xxxx are gonna earn on that? :eek:

funny service... ;)

GL in finding some who need ur service.. i think those who need this kind off service allredy got some who fap them...or maybe not!!!

DuLi_ said:
erm i just have to ask..

how the xxxx are gonna earn on that? :eek:

I don't see how he can lose. If there are no globals he still gets reimbursed for fap decay and breaks even in peds. And he gets the skills earned by fapping too.

If the fapee (is that a word? :cool: ) hits a global Maggorra gets 10% and makes a profit.

Seems like a good business to me if anyone hires him.

Airedale said:
I don't see how he can lose. If there are no globals he still gets reimbursed for fap decay and breaks even in peds. And he gets the skills earned by fapping too.

If the fapee (is that a word? :cool: ) hits a global Maggorra gets 10% and makes a profit.

Seems like a good business to me if anyone hires him.

for him yes but not for the ones who hire him, course they need to profit on it to, what would be the point if not? :)

well they kill mobs faster since they dont have to fap themselves, and also adj fap doesnt decay very much, 2,5 pec IIRC.

EMT kit Ek-2600
Heal/sec: 19.09
Heals/pec: 4.67

Adj Fap
Heal/sec: 20.83
Heals/pec: 25

If you have a fapper you can kill the animal faster and you dont need to heal as much like, when you are alone. And if you kill the animal faster you dont have so much armor decay alsoo.

ZzaK said:
well they kill mobs faster since they dont have to fap themselves, and also adj fap doesnt decay very much, 2,5 pec IIRC.

actually.. 2pecs ;) ive check several times :p

just a small suggestion.. if i would offer such a service i would simply ask like 6pec/click (3 times decay)

you will make money.. not alot but still ;) and it will be alot cheaper for anyone to use u then to use a ek or fap90 or something ;)

or set a maxprice.. if someone get a 2k loot i doubt they want to pay you 200ped :D

well I have now an Adj Fap... used to have an EMk2600. I know which one I would rather have to use .... and so do the people who have used my Fap :D

For a dedicated hunter who doesn't care about First Aid skills, this could be a way out.... reduced armour decay will also be a factor in the cost equations.

Roth said:
or set a maxprice.. if someone get a 2k loot i doubt they want to pay you 200ped :D

Roth thats true.. but if somone get a big hof i think i can discuss that with that person buying the service.

Back