Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
index.php

Hello,

End of November update came with a new instance on Calypso and a new chain of missions and after completing the last quest, killing the Spina Queen in Queen's New Lair, players can obtain this amazing new coat which is slightly better than the mayhem coat that costs 50k MTokens and 1 rare token.

HYsWmA3.png

Together with a group of strong and experienced players we will offer the service of getting you this coat if you provide the entry item.
There is NO PED FEE.

The entry item was a reward item in the first couple of days and now can only be looted from Spina broodmother and Spina Nolbe maturity mobs, according to MA. Item looks like this:

GMRFC4O.png

The instance is pretty hard so you will not be 100% carried, you will need to shoot a couple of mobs as well and also survive. We're run it a few times and sometimes we can do it in 10 minutes, sometimes we need to wipe a couple of rounds when things go sideways but it's a fun instance and we enjoy doing. We cleared in the first day (see achievement post here) and we had a blast. Check our first encounter:

Frequently asked question I''m getting is what's the minimum HP required. There's not really a HP requirement but it's how good you can perform in there (there are much higher HP avatars that can't move other than FFF). Lowest HP avatar we had I think was Pablo at 335:

Lowest HP Avatar so far with Regicide Coat
d83071d54d661ed6b740d67bc5de9dcd.png

But we all know Pablo has them moves :love:
He was pretty good geared too, he rented some stuff, he had 100 HP pill from NI mission reward and probably L is fine too for both armor and weapon.

Correction - Pablo used only Nutristim 15mg.

If you have the entry item and you are interested in getting the coat we can discuss further if you have questions.
Come join the gang of purple coats ;)
yO3pXyb.png

Last edited:
He was pretty good geared too, he rented some stuff, he had 100 HP pill from NI mission reward and probably L is fine too for both armor and weapon.
I stand corrected on this - Pablo only used a 15mg Nutristim. What a beast....

Thank you for the run, I am in love with the coat! The run was smooth and explained very well, great team effort and much appreciated.
Our new record of lowest HP avatar!
Not only she was the lowest HP, but Bonnie did really well also! Congrats and thank you for flying with Hardcore ;)

Last edited:
Sometimes we may have a spare eye, sometimes we may have a spot or we may know of one for sale. If you're interested in getting the coat, reach out and express your interest.

what did you think of it?

Illithya Pig Tails: i was actually nervous at one point haha. i loved it
Illithya Pig Tails: yeah the teamwork needed was tremendous as well
Photonic Photon Edge: thanks again for the other night - so much fun

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back