OgiMini Presents - Speed HoF Series - 100K Ped Cash To Win

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
OgiMini's Speed HoF Series - 100K Ped Cash To Win ***Date Released***

Thats right!

This is the Event that will change PE existence forever.

You can reserve your MOD FAP, if you got one reserve other.

3.gif

2.gif

1.gif

Event details follow after this commercial break: :cool:

Speed HoF Series

Qualifications to Champions HoF Series

Here it is, the most anticipated event ever in PE:

What is all about?

Simple, very simple:

Get a global or HoF in each Club NEVERDIE dome sequentially, from Dome 1 to Dome 20, the fastest way you can, either mining or hunting.
You can finish the Speed Hof Event using a mix of hunting and mining globals.

Screen it with C and P and global message and post it all in on post in the appropriated forum. You can post and edit as the globals come along, in that way all can see the development. Post globals here:
http://www.realityport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340

The first 3 to accomplish it will win a prize. (Each Speed Hof Series Event will have a prize)

Team to hunt is allowed, as long as at the time of registration the team is registered, so if you start the event as a Team you can't compete in the same Speed HoF by yourself and team at the same time.

The registering process starts now, and will continue until early November, so anyone can enter it at any time until them. Register here:
http://www.realityport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331

This is useful for calling socs in, or groups, or juts because it’s the way the player most like to hunt, or even to be easier to kill stronger mobs.

In this case, a team must get a global for each team member, in each Dome.

When someone finishes his/her Speed HoF, others will have time if they choose to finish their sequence until the 20th global.

Every time you finish a sequence post it ASAP.

Three days later, another Speed HoF will start. New prizes announced. The registering is made one time only, when you do it, you will be register for the full event. (When a new Speed HoF Starts, the older ones will still be active if a player/team wants to finish his sequence, the first screen time and date sets what Speed HoF it belongs)

This Speed Hof Series will remain until end of November.

Meaning that it will be possible to have 10 Speed Hof Series, depending on the speed that each one ends.

For every Speed HoF it will be made a draw of an apartment among the ones who have finished it.

The first 10 will qualify for the grand prize of 100.000 Peds.

If a player finishes between the first 10 more than a time, he will win his prizes if he his entitled to them, but will not count as qualification more than one. So in this case the player/team behind will be up one place in rank.

For the First Speed Hof Series Event, the prizes are:

First Place: 5000 Peds

Second Place: 3500 Peds

Third Place: 1500 Peds

Plus an apartment, by draw between all finishing players/teams. This draw will be made for all Speed HoF Series events.

And remember, the only place where someone got a 90k is here.

Speed HoF Record

This is a special/surprise prize for the fastest player/team of all events.

Champions HoF Series

This is the Grand Prize Event.

This is ONLY to the real champions, the first 10 to complete each Speed Hof Series.

100.000 Peds!!!!!

So what are you waiting for?

Any constructive feedback is welcome!

NOTE: Due to the fact this is a new Event and we are working out the kinks.
Rules are Subject to change before the start of each new event, to ensure a dynamic Series and final. All changes will be highlighted here.

EVENT DATE: 03-02-2006 at 21.00 MA time.

The sequence times will be validated by the time stamp on the sreenies.
The registering is ONLY done at Realityport.com forums.
Full ingame name is required.
Remeber that if you are registered as team only the globals in team will count (one for each team member).
Mining globals inside a registered team wont count.
You an change your registration type (solo or team) anytime, it will be in efect at the next Speed HoF start.
You can mix your globals anytime in solo mode.
After the the first 3 player/teams finish a sequence, there will be a period of 10 days until the Speed HoF in question is officialy closed, so we can grant the prizes. The next Speed HoF will start 3 days after the last ends.
PK globals wont count.

Last edited:
Commercial with commercial break

OgiMini said:
This is the Event that will change PE existence forever.

Yes, indeed. I love the banners you brought us :D

hehe.. serious, good luck Ogi. I think I'm not the only one anxious to see what comes after the commercial break.

:smoke: <-- me with sigar and 100.000 peds

Camelman said:
Yes, indeed. I love the banners you brought us :D

hehe.. serious, good luck Ogi. I think I'm not the only one anxious to see what comes after the commercial break.

:smoke: <-- me with sigar and 100.000 peds

Thks my friend:)

Im anxious as well

Those damn commercials are get bigger by the day, dont you think?

At least some weather forecast news... :yup:

Anyway, hope u'll there:)

40 minutes left before he should tell us what the big deal is. If not...

Chainfire said:
40 minutes left before he should tell us what the big deal is. If not...

Its a diferent event, one is First Quest in Space, other is this one the Speed HoF Series..

OgiMini said:
Its a diferent event, one is First Quest in Space, other is this one the Speed HoF Series..

In that case, this is a seriously long commercial break. Come on, I went to the bathroom like 20 times by now! :laugh:

I cant wait :)

<sarcasm>
Wow, I wonder if it'll be a contest that will require getting globals?
</sarcasm>

O´pa´é melhor começares a falar porque o people tá a ficar impaciente e a maioria daqui a um bocado já adormeceu.

I'll translate tomorrow (I promisse). It's just a bunch of insult irony. I believe it will make better effect this way.

Translantion as promissed:
Hey man, it is better that you start talking because the people here is geting impacient and most of them will fall asleep in a while

Last edited:
Id start telling ppl soon, or some of us wont ever bother reading the post anymore ;)

Maybe it was that fast we missed it ? :confused: :)

Everyone's going to forget about this if it isn't posted soon. Probably for the best though, because the rank-and-file aren't going to have a ghost of a chance of winning this.

what?

What does this mean? did I miss something? hello? is anyone there?

o.o

laurel

Im here!:)

No one wil forget it, and also when u see the post u will see that this event will give a chance to everyone.

Oh come on. Why did you even open this topic if you had no intention of telling us what it's about within a reasonable amount of time? Smells like bad marketing to me - I know at least I am severely annoyed by PR like this, but then again, I don't even watch TV anymore because the commercials are too annoying, and I do get annoyed/irritated rather easily.

OgiMini said:
Im here!:)

No one wil forget it, and also when u see the post u will see that this event will give a chance to everyone.

Where is my remote? Ahh, here it is... and let's change channel, this channel is
like Microsoft, 6 months talking about that they will do smthg someday. Maybe.

<CLICK>

and ................ ?????? :confused:

well I for one get anoyed a ppl teasing me with info , you should realise when you build something up this much it had better be REALLY good or ppl will just laugh :)

Hi, I'd like to purchase some fame please.

OgiMini said:
this event will give a chance to everyone.

Not the people who aren't planning on going to Club NEVERDIE OH GOD MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

kygon said:
well I for one get anoyed a ppl teasing me with info , you should realise when you build something up this much it had better be REALLY good or ppl will just laugh :)

Ya, seriously... its like CND has thought of everything they could do for positive PR, and then done the opposite :loco: :banghead:

CareBear said:
Ya, seriously... its like CND has thought of everything they could do for positive PR, and then done the opposite :loco: :banghead:

yup , if you have a nice event TELL US ABOUT IT and we decide THEN the news will spread thru word of mouth.

you'd get "wow you heard about that new cND event? very cool"

other than now

1 - "whats that new cND event about?"
2 - "dunno"
1 - "I want to know more"
2 - "I dont I dont care about yet another over hyped event"

I've been there one time didnt get great 1st impressions and i'm waiting for a reason to go back .... seems I'm still waiting ;)

I've been there one time didnt get great 1st impressions and i'm waiting for a reason to go back .... seems I'm still waiting

Tell me about it! Went up there one, no mobs, no people, all the domes empty, took me hours to get a ride a back. Most boring few hours I spent in PE, and that's including sweat-duty!

Chainfire said:
Tell me about it! Went up there one, no mobs, no people, all the domes empty, took me hours to get a ride a back. Most boring few hours I spent in PE, and that's including sweat-duty!

There were initial start up problems yes. There were issues with the spawns, but they should be solved mostly. Spawns seem quite alright since MA rebooted the server.

Well if it's advertised on EF it's gotta be real right????

Well I can't take it anymore. Beside you'd prolly have to spend a bit of PEDs to be in the running-which I don't have so I guess this event is not for me. :(

Chainfire said:

seems you had the same experience as me, I wish now that I'd left it for 2 weeks or so before going there, I have to be honest a soc mate of mine has been there since day one and seems to be doing ok up there.

I'm going back soon to skill MF heal at the revive ;) and to reexplore in the hope that I just had a bad experience 1st time

I hope Neverdie is reading this thread. He needs to find the giant red reset button for his event and marketing efforts and press it as soon as possible.

Bad Marketing just goes unnoticed. Really Bad Marketing goes beyond that and actually alienates customers.

:hammer:

yawn........ :zzz: :umn: :zzz:

Hum, with all do respect for you Mr. Ogimini...... hum..... some people refer this to market spamming... in other words(not p.E. spamming) it's a kind of a publicity stunt that really still doesnt exist.... :( ... Im quite sad to see that the resort is having a serious amount of criticism though.... cmon people it's a slightly big place... don't you agree?

But, as i said, and many other boys and girls have said before me.... ublicity should at least be "true".... since this "advert" has been going on for so much time now... that it might be considered a scam lol ( :laugh: was about to write "skam" :laugh: [n00b]).....

Damn i just realised i actualy took part in this advert by posting LOL

MG Mighty said:
O´pa´é melhor começares a falar porque o people tá a ficar impaciente e a maioria daqui a um bocado já adormeceu.

I'll translate tomorrow (I promisse). It's just a bunch of insult irony. I believe it will make better effect this way.

Translantion as promissed:
Hey man, it is better that you start talking because the people here is geting impacient and most of them will fall asleep in a while

olha mais tugas :p

Back