Oil Rig

BlueSmoke

Guardian
Society
NBK Legion
BlueSmoke the Great
How do I go to the oil rig? :scratch2:
I've heard countless mentions of it but do not know where it is.
I would like to try going there during off peaks hours for a look :)

(Before anyone complains, I've already tried the search ;) )

SE corner of Eudoria, head to the outpost East from Twin then head SE avoiding the spiders to an oupost on the edgs of PvP2 area from there NE dodging the very big and aggressive Troxies. The rig is in the center of the PvP area always occupied by PKers with big guns.

It is a good idea to try and make it there to have a look just don't expect to survive very long and definately don't expect to get any oil.

Good luck and enjoy the trip ;)

(What? This message is too short? )

Don't expect to much though.... It's just a little oil rig in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of atrox... And watch out for the ubers... they bite

don't go in u will die!!!! :mad: lol

oil rig is a dangerous place

where (ubers):handgun::newbie: for fun
i reconmend u get atleast shogun b4 going n more knowledge always helps

I actualy think that you should try to make it there, but do it with a even better goal. Why dont u try to get as many TPs as u can on the way to the rig. If you set the goal like this, it'll be much more meaningful, and also actualy helps u in the game. If you are realy new to the game, forget about wearing armor or weapons, just run around there and see if you can make it to the middle... then u may be shot immediately :) which would be a great experience in its own sense.
Enjoy ur trip :)

PS. Its true, not much to see, except lots of high lvl mobs, and other people can kill u there.. but u realy cant lose much else.

howie

I have all the tps now except the oil rig, tried running down from Nymphtown, dead, several other directions, dead, so will try as suggested by Squiglet (love your name :D)

Go there, see it, get killed, don't go back till you're a mad skillz player. Then YOU can shut down the rig, and kill all the ubers trying to get in.

maybe you should try ear a strory of a guy called : "Magam" we use to call him king of the rig ,

he is a very nice person , he is not ubber , he has not big guns , hes not PKer (player killer) . he is a cute avatar that only walks, because he is too heavy too run ,so he only walks because he setted a goal of making the most dung and oil possible, so he is our king, he is all time at rig going waliking get killed by troxs then go again .... i thinm he is one of most ppl that haves mostoil and dung ever i dont know where he put all that oil :silly2: lol ..

so Maybe you now cant find him cause he is on CP making that fapping helpto gain some peds ... ( he is still on cp ?? right ? )

but when he com e meet him and he will help you certainly to get to show the rig ...
or if he dosnt come i personally invite you to come to the rig, i try to show you the rig, but i cant guarentee you to get oil cause ubbers some times "close" rig ( they dont let nobody enters the skuare that teh rig is so te rig is "closed"... but you can try get there.
other thing is that they are very fast picking up teh oil..

well i hope i helped you

Club

EFD and +rep is acceptable if it was a nice post :D:ahh:

I have all the tps now except the oil rig, tried running down from Nymphtown, dead, several other directions, dead, so will try as suggested by Squiglet (love your name :D)

there is not a tp at the oilrig.

not unless they have added it. did they?

Try if you want. Just don't be surprised should you won't get too far :)

The oil rig is guarded by PKs (read Players-Killers, read Uber-Geeks) :laugh:

So just don't expect to get any oil (as other said before me).

These to***rs shoot the shit out of anybody who moves just for the hell of it :rolleyes:

btw, there are other places in EU, which are much more interesting without some 12 year old kiddies with more Fire Power than Brain Cells taking you for a moving target :laugh:

Try if you want. Just don't be surprised should you won't get too far :)

The oil rig is guarded by PKs (read Players-Killers, read Uber-Geeks) :laugh:

So just don't expect to get any oil (as other said before me).

These to***rs shoot the shit out of anybody who moves just for the hell of it :rolleyes:

btw, there are other places in EU, which are much more interesting without some 12 year old kiddies with more Fire Power than Brain Cells taking you for a moving target :laugh:

Says someone who got his ass shot off and could only cry about it.
dbelinfante <--- proud to***r and uber-Geek.

SE corner of Eudoria, head to the outpost East from Twin then head SE avoiding the spiders to an oupost on the edgs of PvP2 area from there NE dodging the very big and aggressive Troxies. The rig is in the center of the PvP area always occupied by PKers with big guns.

It is a good idea to try and make it there to have a look just don't expect to survive very long and definately don't expect to get any oil.

Good luck and enjoy the trip ;)

It's not an easy trip from Twin to the outpost east of there any more. I think there must be a lot more mobs than there used to be.

One good route, albeit slow, is to go SW from Twin to the river. When you hit the river, run round the coast SE, and E until you get to a point just to the East of where the coast curves in on the map. Then run NE to the outpost.

i reconmend u get atleast shogun b4 going n

I would say never wear armour for going to the rig for sightseeing purposes. Chances are it won't protect you for very long against the PKers there anyway, as they are well armed, and all it will do is cost you decay.

Ya know what, I see so much butt kissing at the rig, and a lot of funny games.

For instance, was at the rig this weekend, and saw someone claiming to be a noob. Broken english, saying he had never been there before and wanted to see it. And when the oil came about, guess who got it? Out of 5 ppl standing there, this supposed noob got the oil. Not once but twice. FUnny how some people claim to be something they are not.

Then the other players were butt kissing the supposed uber because they didn't want to die.

Cracks me up. I want those ubers to watse their ammo, and besides their not there 24/7. Just funny how some people react to power even in a game, and how some people act stupid to try and convince us they are.

When the noob got the oil, he disappeared, imagine that ;)

As for the OP: I often take new players to the rig, and if anyone's closing, I always introduce the noobs and make sure they get to see what it's all about.

I think the funniest people are the ones who feel (wether they'll come out and say so or not) that they have a right to be there, and a right not to get slaughtered by stronger players.

I go to the rig often, and PK everyone I can. I don't even care about the oil, Shadowsong can have it. ;) And almost as often, sooner or later someone turns up that kicks my ass. I live and learn, try and try again, or cry for help from socmembers. :D

But I don't get all quasi-nonchalant about enjoying the ammo waste of the ones killing me. That's like the joke about the whimp who told his friends he badly damaged the fist of a bully by striking it with his chin. :laugh: :laugh:

Just give it a try, and another, and another.......finaly you'll get there. Try different hours of the day. Also whenever you get near it try to write in allchat: "Dont shoot, i wont take any oil". It might help but maybe it wont;)

there is not a tp at the oilrig.

not unless they have added it. did they?

hell no

LOOOOL ofc they didnt add a tp on the oil rig o0o0o0 so much ppl tehre ....

Back