Ok MA time to spill the beans... and talk about the new loot system offically

Status
Actually, das, it was pretty ingenious as a redirect from Joker's original comment, which I find to be dead on accurate. Conspiracy theories are much better for MA as a company than for the players to know how loot works.

Complete bullshit, there is no proof whatsoever of any player having insider info. However, people often see patterns where there are none.

Why are you even still here? You complain and complain and obviously do not trust MA, might as well leave for some other game.

you just like to play dumb, Joker comes up here with a thread speaking about some loot changes and later deletes info, saying those who needed to see it saw it.
If your fanboying blinded you to the point you arnt able to see, Im not the only one that thinks he shouldev left the OP unedited theres not much help for you.

And im here becouse i spend money in this game and if you dont like my opinions, put me on ignore I realy couldnt care less, Ill be asking what i think needs to be asked.

Magyar after the nice post you left on my page,i dont see any need to address you any further

"Avatar generated" could just mean that the loot are not on the mob or the ground, it's "generated" when the avatar loot the mob after the kill. It doesn't not mean the avatar itself effect the size or the content in the loot.

It probably means a little of both. Upon clicking loot the avatar generates part of a seed, the mob generates another part of a seed, and both of these seeds are compared to a general world setting. These three are then combined to generate the actual loot.

It is well known that Arkadia reps turned down the loot on Arkadia. They stated as much on their boards. Someone else can find the quote if they want it. It's there. This supports the world setting. Marco mentioned that the avatar generates loot. This supports the avatar seed setting. And since every mob does not generate the same loot this supports the mob seed setting.

Simple and clear. This makes sense.

Even if the change above suggested by Joker were true the most that would be changed were the attributes affecting the avatar seed. The avatar seed would move from a strictly avatar based model (supporting noob ATH's due to it being only the avatar that is compared) to an equipment based model (supporting greater loots for greater equipment used).

Which sounds to me like if it is true people are getting exactly what they've asked for since I started playing this game 2 years ago.

Magyar after the nice post you left on my page,i dont see any need to address you any further

Ahh, so you can traipse around the boards pointing the finger and screaming fanboy at people, but when someone tells you off you have a problem with it?

I understand. The word of the day, boys and girls, is hypocrite. In his world it is perfectly OK for him to run around acting unreasonably and calling people names. However don't you dare say something untoward to him! That's not allowed.

Last edited:
i am just saying they should make an announcement or something or give more info... with this type of change...

like they did when they introduced no loots etc... any change like this should be told to the public...

not the exact mechanics of the system but give them some heads up...

still no 5 digit hofs eh...
and for all those saying oh but there is better average loot and more 1k pedders... yea... 1 hof 1.6k ped levi over 1k... amazing ;)

Here is opinion
what i am about to say here is more opinion then fact... i think there is something wrong with the system... maybe an unbalance atm... just from the amount of peds cycled to the amount of hofs... and hof size...

talking 10s of millions of peds cycled and 1 big hof of 19k peds... on a scip really? wow...
it kinda reminds me of the mining system when it came out and was bugged... was hard to find anything over a certain size...

i recall days when we would see 5+ 5 digit hofs... and the lowest hof was 400-500 peds...
now we see 0 5 digit hofs... and lowest hof is 300...

but yet even more peds are/were cycled (during MM)

ALL I AM SAYING IS... WHEN SOMETHING BIG CHANGES AND EFFECTS OUR LOOT MA SHOULD GIVE US A HEADS UP...

I am tempted to post from the OP... just give me time...
and for people who think i am talking shit... or making this up... screw you

Changes coming are as follows . . .
If you use an L weapon your "luck" will improve "if" the L weapon your using is in the high tiering levels (above 6) this will mean you will want to use it to the end (no selling it at the high tier for mu).
Your skills + weapon + tier will determine wether or not you unlock the requirment for ATH. Meaning the over all loot pool will build for a longer period of time.
Noobs will no longer ATH !
Healers will no longer have work because in order to "unlock" the loot the players overall skills (including self healing ability) is included in the unlock calculation.
Uber players will collect the uber loot as it was meant to be!
These new rules will apply for mining and crafting , if you dont have the skills you little noobs wont be getting an ATH , you will have to earn it.!
BUT skilling up will now be more affordable , buying and selling skills will no longer be possible.
Cheers

Changes coming are as follows . . .
If you use an L weapon your "luck" will improve "if" the L weapon your using is in the high tiering levels (above 6) this will mean you will want to use it to the end (no selling it at the high tier for mu).
Your skills + weapon + tier will determine wether or not you unlock the requirment for ATH. Meaning the over all loot pool will build for a longer period of time.
Noobs will no longer ATH !
Healers will no longer have work because in order to "unlock" the loot the players overall skills (including self healing ability) is included in the unlock calculation.
Uber players will collect the uber loot as it was meant to be!
These new rules will apply for mining and crafting , if you dont have the skills you little noobs wont be getting an ATH , you will have to earn it.!
BUT skilling up will now be more affordable , buying and selling skills will no longer be possible.
Cheers

That's a very intresting hypothesis.

I suspect there has been a change to loot. How it's changed I'm not too sure.

Seems to me there are two modes. Mode one is when you have close to 100% returns minus the decay ofc. This has been requested by many people so perhaps they listened.

Mode 2 is more extreme loot variation.

I'm basing this mode 1 and mode 2 on my own hunting experience so far. At one time I was getting more or less 100% returns. Then I was getting abysmal returns. How or what causes this change time will tell. Or indeed if there is a change or just my perceptions.

Your model here and what op mentions may actually explain the changes. So very intresting +rep

i recall days when we would see 5+ 5 digit hofs... and the lowest hof was 400-500 peds...
now we see 0 5 digit hofs... and lowest hof is 300...

I recall those days too. They were not long ago.

I also recall going from 80-90% TT return before those days started (May 2011) to 30-50% TT return after they started.

If you weren't one of the lucky ones who got one of those epic 5 digit HOF you basically were screwed.

I do not want to go back to that. 5 digit HOF should be rare. Very rare. Not every 3-4 days like it was for the last 6 months. I'm not playing EU to pay somebody's rent. I dont mind if I do, but that's not why I am here. There's a difference. ;)

PS: Part of me thinks you're joking about this, and are basically just playing devils advocate to mess with people's heads!

PS: Part of me thinks you're joking about this, and are basically just playing devils advocate to mess with people's heads!

wish it was a joke...

unless some people "in the know" want to step forward and talk about it...
this thread isnt going anywhere... and can be closed...
like i said it reached who it was intended to reach...

i am certain more information about this will trickle out... just takes time...
and i want you to know this thread is the farthest thing from a joke

i am certain more information about this will trickle out... just takes time...
and i want you to know this thread is the farthest thing from a joke

It a joke. Say cleary what you think, instead of talking in riddles and giving us vague hints, it don't impress me. Give us clear information of your theory so we can make a fair assesment your thought. If you don't want to give a clear picture to all of us, you could just have sent a PM to MA with your thoughts.

Status
Back