Question: Ok .. what be you .. girl or g.i.r.l. ?

What are you ?

• Total voters
M rl/M in game, to much testeron for anything else:cowboy:

Male avatar and VERY male IRL :lift:

Guy with guy avatar. Back when I joined, if I would have known the armor price difference, I would have had a girl avatar.

Damn right! :banghead:
I would do anything that I could change that....:(

100% chick who would love rl surgery/hairdressing beein as easy as ingame :)

:laugh: @ both manly men videos !!
Funny boys !! :rofl:

There's a lot more men with (M) avatars than I thought there would be !!
Maybe that's why (M) armor is so expensive, eh :naughty:

If only I had a ped for everytime someone told me the "if I'm going to stare at someone's ass, it's going to be a female ass" comment ...

first F/M thread lol
I can't count the numbers of threads and polls with this question that I've filled lol

:rolleyes:
Yes - that was a helpful remark - why didn't you just vote, then and not leave a useless comment - or not vote at all ;)

Did a search before I made the poll - but found nothing - so deal with it g.i.r.l.y man !! :laugh:

F ava, M player.
I just decided on a change since all my previous RPG characters were M. So there you go.

Any "ZOMG! U must be gay!!!1one" comments or being referred to as a shemale don't bother me in the slightest - why should they? Although apparently I speak fluent 'girlspeak' and have surprised a couple of ppl when they finally asked if I was M or F IRL :D

Male + male... There is still a vast majority of males in RL here though :).

Male + male... There is still a vast majority of males in RL here though :).

Thread revival ;o

either way, im the Xzion. No need to tell if im male or female since half of the ppl dont agree anyways, and the other half is left confused and the theird half knows what i claim to be, and the last half knows what iam.

5yrs ago...

"What is this project entropia folder in our teamspeak?"

24hrs later...

"Female armour is cheaper... make a female avatar"

;):rolleyes:;)

:rolleyes:
Yes - that was a helpful remark - why didn't you just vote, then and not leave a useless comment - or not vote at all ;)

Did a search before I made the poll - but found nothing - so deal with it g.i.r.l.y man !! :laugh:

Pack it in YourMom!!

.... your starting to sound like me lol :laugh:

;) :cool:

Girl in game and in the real world :)

I am a girl irl and play a girl in game. :D I have always been a gamer chick, and EU is my first and only online mmorpg. Never even occurred to me to make a male ava though. :scratch2:

The only downfall about being a female ava is all the loosers that hit on you and act like complete idiots. They really need to get some irl imo. lol :ahh:

Oh, and a huge downfall to being female in game is you may not pay so much for armor, but you do for clothing. And I am soo guilty of that. :silly2:

Voted man with man avatar here.

The graphics of avatars look very good in EU,most are beautiful with perfect bodies and sexy outfits.
I believe that our human bodies have hormone and chemical reactions to the sight of such highly detailed good looking avatars,be it males or females(and I have my own conclusion which gender most here are attracted to :scratch:).

So even though our brains know those are pixels,instinct just takes its place.

Well since armor is cheaper for female, you know they gave males SOME advantage in game, lol.

I`m the guy, with male avatar. Very ugly male avatar with big head :D

Male with an unexisting avatar.

$%#@£! telephone company!! :mad:

Male with female avatar. Pen and paper rpg habit. Get you out of thinking like yourself if your charecter is different.

I'm a Male with a Male avatar:)

We don't have a single girl in our soc.... we really want some girls : ) please join us xD

Double male :D

When I created the avatar I was unaware of the difference between the prices of male and female armors but I would have probably chosen a male avatar anyway.

And I'd rather stare at a real ass instead of a virtual one (I don't care if it belongs to a male or a female :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Male with female, but been thinking about changing as the NASA stuf makes this a bit more serius. but to loss my old ava .... my rpg prodegy technopegan inventor Anya Thran would become my alter ego Alvin Nox, a cold scientist with survival training, witch is prity mutch me without the boring stuff.

I'm just a Nun :wise: :laugh:

I played some FPS games in a local Clan ( CS, DoDs, BF2 ) and there were 3 of us girls in a clan of 8 members, then a few of us had PC-Phonebill probs and i found i had time on my hands in front of the PC, I got told about PE by a member of a friendly clan and downloaded it so that we could run around together chatting, I had no idea about armour at all, whether you would wear any never mind prices of it!! I thought i was answering a Question rather than making a choice when i made my Ava (being my first and only MMORPG thingy) After about a month he left due to a sweating break-down (boredom related) and i was left to my own devices to get on with it...

I seem to be addicted!!!

male with male avatar ...yawn yawn how boring eh :)

what i'm wondering though is all those guys with female avatars do you ever stat thinking your female if you play the game long enough. Do you have to like look down etween the legs to make sure ...;)

or vice versa women irl with male avatars do you start thinking your male?

Just curious ...i remember reading somewhere if people tell u something repeatedly enough number of times then with time you start believing the lie !

wonder if thats true in this case...

Back