OLA-02- ATROX PARADISE: a new perfect spawn for all your atrox young needs

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
hello everybody, i am excited to announce of a new change in the spawn on
:handgun:OLA02 ATROX PARADISE :sniper:

i decided to try and to make it the PERFECT place to hunt young atrox, for this, i needed few things:
a: a very very dense spawn
b: good terrain and a proximity to a teleporter

c: a kick ass competition to go on and get ppl motivated

ola2_image.jpg

so im pround on announce, on the NEW AND IMPROVED -ATROX PARADISE-
density: 4 maximum numbered DNAs
maturity:2 MINIMUM
2 LVL3
so, is filled with youngs to providers

in addition- there is a very big competition going on the land, check it out at: :yay::yay::yay:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...A40-LA2-!!&highlight=10k+competition+LA40-LA2
:yay::yay::yay:

feel free to post comments, ideas and suggestions :)
yours,
NZR

Last edited:
nice new settings :silly2:

BIG BIG BIG GRATS TO:

:smoke: Matty Rooster Gee

Atrox

Mature

:yay::yay::yay::yay: 18232 PED :yay::yay::yay::yay:

4/16/2011 9:21:50 AM​

btw im open for more suggestions :) tell me what u need to make this the BEST young troxies place!

ill bump again this awesome spawn :p! hehehe

this maturity blows.. bump it up so it has more than just youngs. apart from the competition, your land is basically the same thing as tiny trox LA.. put it back where it was at the beginning on comp where it was basically mature - prov

this maturity blows.. bump it up so it has more than just youngs. apart from the competition, your land is basically the same thing as tiny trox LA.. put it back where it was at the beginning on comp where it was basically mature - prov

hmmm, any other guys agree with hypnotyk and thikn that mature-provider is a better spawn ?

i dont think many will post here, but i think in general the competitors will agree, while iron mission grinders most likely will not. I think you should just change it :cool:

heheheh :p im checking into it my friend ;) as ur opinion counts! :D
need to see it will make more ppl happy than upset :p

I don't hunt trox anyway so take my opinion with a grain of salt but your land does not compare to tiny trox land in any way. I'm fairly sure your tax is lower then 5.5% so you win. :)

I don't hunt trox anyway so take my opinion with a grain of salt but your land does not compare to tiny trox land in any way. I'm fairly sure your tax is lower then 5.5% so you win. :)

:p also got a better spawn :p hehehe

new settings.
2 at lvl3 maturity
and 2 at youngs...
meaning, now u have all u want from youngs-providers basicly :D !

Back