Event Prize Pool - 1600 peds +...

1st May to 14th May (2 Weeks)

Free to Enter - Screenshot Event
OLA27_flyerE.gif

1st Prize - 1000 Ped + 1 Minor TP Chip
2nd Prize - 500 Ped + 1 Minor TP Chip
3rd Prize - 100 Ped + 1 Minor TP Chip

Hi there,

Trin recently took over Shinook River OLA 27 - 11676, 20730, 72 (LA Marker). It's a beautiful piece of land & we will post some nice screenshots of it, well worth a visit just to see the landscape & wonderful sunsets....

She has proposed a Pure Mining Event so here it is (Non PVP), Gold Rush.......... 'Yes there's Gold in them Hill's'

Details:
Date's - 1st May 12.01am (MA) - 14th May 12 Midnight (MA)

1. Most Global's/Hof's/ATH's (Screenshots to be posted in this thread).
2. Pure Mining Event in OLA 27 - within the OLA we have all the numbers.
3. 1st Prize 1000 peds + Minor TP Chip / 2nd Prize 500 Peds + Minor TP Chip / 3rd Prize 100 Ped - (Shopping Spree is 3rd place only - Shops 11 & 12 )

OLA 27 In Brief:

OLA27_banner-orange.gif

Shinook River -

OLA 27 Hunting - 25% Tripudion - 75% Exarosaur Maturity/Numbers Low

OLA 27 Mining - Alferix / Dunkle / Gold / Lysterium / Lumis / Nexus / Oil / Sweet stuff

Full & Current DNA/Tax Settings:
Entropiadirectory.com current DNA settings

Full & Current Mineral/Matter/Tax info:
Entropiadirectory.com current Mineral/Matter settings

How to Get there:

Run North West from New Oxford or Bilton Towers TP. Level 2 TP chips can tp directly onto the Land Area. The treck takes just 10 min's its very close.

Shinook Jungle tp is also relativly close & a nice run - head directly south from there.

ametheraLOA27.jpg

Rules:

Normal rules apply.
Screen shots, with all the correct details on: Posted on ef.
How to take a screenshot Link

Screenshot must include:

* Claim window open and not obscured. (so we can see the position of the claim).
* The global announcement showing completely and clearly in the chat window.
* Please post your screenshots within 48 Hours, in this thread.
* Position (P) and Time (C) info showing completely and clearly in the chat window.
* Your avatar name showing completely and clearly in the lower-right health bar.
* Find must be made within the borders of OLA-27
* Fraudulent or Fake entries will lead to the entrant being disqualified.
* Entries which fail to meet all the relevant rules will result in that entry being disqualified.
* Team wins are excluded at present
* In the event of a tie - Details & amounts found maybe looked at & the higher amount will take that place in the end result leader board

* Any changes to the rules maybe made in the interest of the competitors, these are in no way meant to make the compeition harder or exclude anyone.

See any errors or mis-information on this page, please pm me & we can fix them or look into it....

Judging:

* Entries will be judged by Moonfish / Dolores / Trin
* Judges that which to participate in the event will in turn not take part in any Judging & I will alter the list as & when.
* Judges decision is final.

Note**

In the event of an OLA sale or Illness/Event failure or Mis-understanding from any OLA sponcer, which effects the event, rights are reserved to alter the critera of the event.

We hope you enjoy our 4th major land area event / comments / feedback on the Event or La's welcome...

Please feel free to post your Mining loots & hunting loots, so we can up-data the types of loot found on the LA's.

OLA27_banner-pink.gif

Sponcers & Big Shout:

Trinity Trin Jam - OLA 27 Miners thread Link
Dolores - All Event Artwork & Support
01 Events
www.raven-z.com
Entropiadirectory.com

Good luck everyone & hope you have alot of fun...

Moonfish & Dolores 01 Events

panoramic-500x154.jpg

Last edited:
Up-dates / Info / Winner's Table & Screenshots

To be up-dated often..... ;)

Shinook River (OLA 27) Interviews - Link coming soon...

Leader Board & event participants:
Gratzzzzz everyone - dont forget to post your Globals/Hofs in the forum Hall Of Fame/ Achievements thread Link here.

1. Foma/pesok x8 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
1. Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo x8
2. Ren wotan Hoek x2
3. Galax x1 + 1 Space Ship (Spaceships excluded sorry)
3. felene x1
3. apache_ZC x1
Malacalypse
Optima
Shodan
xixo
db123189
Samuel SS Smith

Spaceships - not even well know land owners know about - support case sent....

Spaceshops are excluded, Im sorry...

Last edited:
Hi there.

Nice to see that mining events are not forgotten.

Maybe i missed it while reading your thread or there is no info about it at all :

- Is there any entry fee or is it free to enter ( prizes awarded by sponsors ) ??

Will be there if i have peds available atm

Hi there.

Nice to see that mining events are not forgotten.

Maybe i missed it while reading your thread or there is no info about it at all :

- Is there any entry fee or is it free to enter ( prizes awarded by sponsors ) ??

Will be there if i have peds available atm

This is a free competition -- have fun and good luck

Brilliant ...the first competition I will have entered (assuming I manage to find anything of course).

Two little questions.

It's only mining globals and HOFs ?
The OP stated :-
Please feel free to post your Mining loots & hunting loots, so we can up-data the types of loot found on the LA's.
Is that just a general thing outside the comp?

Do we have to actually put our entries down anywhere, name ralk and serial number.....or just post here at the end of the time period?

Nice idea +rep. :) Thanks

t

Brilliant ...the first competition I will have entered (assuming I manage to find anything of course).

Two little questions.

It's only mining globals and HOFs ?
The OP stated :-

Is that just a general thing outside the comp?

Do we have to actually put our entries down anywhere, name ralk and serial number.....or just post here at the end of the time period?

Nice idea +rep. :) Thanks

t

Yes this will be mining globals and holfs only.
(There are no mob on this land at this time) :)

Please Post your globals and holfs as u get them in this Thread!

GL one day till start!

Last edited:
How do globals count?

1 point each or loot size?

How do globals count?

1 point each or loot size?

Details:

Date's - 1st May 12.01am (MA) - 14th May 12 Midnight (MA)

1. Most Global's/Hof's/ATH's (Screenshots to be posted in this thread).
2. Pure Mining Event in OLA 27 - within the OLA we have all the numbers.
3. 1st Prize 1000 peds + Minor TP Chip / 2nd Prize 500 Peds + Minor TP Chip / 3rd Prize 100 Ped - Shopping Spree in PA MAll + Minor TP Chip. (Shopping Spree is 3rd place only)

Many thanks for the reply...on my way for a look now :)

t

Last edited:
A word to the wise, there are still Trips (Alphas I met) on the LA so take some ammo and armour if you're planning on going, I went very light on both and regretted it.

Not a lot on here...so possible to avoid unless you ~TP into some like I did :rolleyes:

t

Got this one yesterday

I´m in on this event!:smoke:

but now i need get some globals to post here
:D

Someone alerted me of this competition so here is my entry

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice hit....

Nice find,

I think you just found a problem here Foma/pesok - Game names & forum names, cause a problem... Well we can sort that out in time I'm sure.. Gratzz of the Huge XV111..

I'll up date the list.. There's Gold in them Hills....:eek:

Moonfish...

Someone alerted me of this competition so here is my entry

Got one :)

An entry to the competition :)

Full avatar name is Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo since it came out a litte bad on picture.

Edit: clickable thumbnail :p

Another one :)

Got another one, Its inside the border by 1-2 meters, lol :)

My first screenshot for this contest and my first hof to :)

entropiamining_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Last edited:
:computer: yup! 76 meters inside

It is? werid, cause when I stood at the claim, I could go like only maximum 2 meters to east and get the "You have left LA"-message :p

It is? werid, cause when I stood at the claim, I could go like only maximum 2 meters to east and get the "You have left LA"-message :p

ups, my fault, I did read your position, now I see your claim position, wow 2m inside, thats close :)
Gratzzzz!

Hey all

Heres my first ship i found :p yeah i got killed after pressing the shiny button

This one i got on the last bomb close to the border

Shinook River (OLA 27) Interviews - Shodan

==Player Reviews==

shinook-river6.gif

Shinook River (OLA 27) Interviews

1. Moonfish Interview with - Seiken Shodan Holywood / Currently a Miner (Sweden) 2/5/07.

Hi Shodan, many thanks for taking some time out to have a chat, ok lets get started:

Q. So how long have you been a player in Entropia & where are you from !!
A. 2002, I originally came to Entropia - I gave it a try on & off up untill 2006 - when in March of that year I went Hardcore - I'm Swedish 100% ;)

Q. OLA 27 - Shinook River is now set up for Pure Mining now - Were running a mining competition from 1st-14th May - Gold Rush, there is Gold here - Have you found any yet!

A. Yes !! on a few occasions, but it's only recently that i've pushed my mining skills, so I'm adding spots to my list to frequent...

Q. Lets make this fun - Why not ask me a Question!!
Q. Where are you from & thats a very nice top - can I have your telephone number.

A. Hummm, well I'm from the UK - Yes, its trip Skin, I love it, as for my telephone number, this is an interview, so no flirting please...

Q. Trips, I love the Skins - What are they like to hunt - We just have a few Alpha's here now!

A. They are usually perceived as rather stupid innocent creatures to most veteran Hunters, personally the is loot is ok & yes the skins are very nice when they drop...

Q. What Skills are you packing just now & Why!
A. I'm an Ore Miner at present, I've moved away from hunting to focus on a new direction. So I'm mining to gather material elements to push into crafting. But I do miss hunting, I love to Hunt, so if this works out I may be able to Hunt a little from time to time.

Q. What do you think of the Sky's here, & have you noticed that weird Pink cloud that streches aross the horizon.
A. Yes, very nice - no fog here also, I like that, I like to see where I'm going & the river is great to break up the time here, when on a big run - I'm also the Entropia Olympic Swimming Champian remember. Humm that cloud is very stange, Apocalyptic psychedelica are the words I would use, I've never seen that any where else in the game.

Q. Did you have any problems getting here from the Bilton TP.
A. No, not at all I followed you, diddn't take long, appox. 10 mins North-West from Bilton Towers TP, a nice run. We did bump into a Trip on the way, but that was my fault, I couldn't resist having a go at him.

Q. Did you notice the Shop keeper by the shed!!

A. Are yes, thats important, you can see the dot on the area map so you can get a bearing on it, if I need to pop over to pick up some bombs/Ammo - Humm I did notice you have run out of thongs in the sk!!
- Are yes, well I run over everyday to check on the Shop keeper (SK) - its seems we have had a run on the thongs, very hard to work out manage thong sales...

Q. We do Weekend Bookings, for the Shed - Weekend breaks/Holiday's for Couples/Naturists & Families.... - Would you be interested in Camping/Tripping & Mining one weekend, maybe we can get a group of us together & have a party!!
A. Yes, funny idea, I love it, us swedish love to get naked & run around shouting ' Jag alskar Morottor'. Well I have to get back to mining now - time is limited... Nice to chat, will look forward to reading this on ef & entropiadirectory.com, I will hopefully post my screenshots soon.. Oh, & I love the Artwork, very nice, Later Moonfish...

Sliding, wow, hay I didn't know you could slide on the Shed steps - maybe we should do a sliding competition, thanks for pointing that out.... Ok Shodan, many thanks for stopping & having a chat, good luck with your mining... Dolores does all the Artwork/Design, & Music - Raven-z.com, she's the brains & talented one..... Ok talk soon....

Moonfish

2. Interview - Trinity Trin Jam (USA)

3. !!!

OLA27_flyerE.gif

My second entry:

Third entry:

Some more :)

Stay tuned for more :p

Heres My Entry

They aren't big and I still new so all I can say is i did my best.
Some pictures arent good, but dont worry I have all information.
All requirements are there just look and you should see.
This is my first event and i'm proud to say I've loved it.

Last edited:
More

Heres more of my mining
Atleast I tried everyone. I may not have they biggest but I have the most so far. Any way how do you calculate points for this event.
Altogether 8 and I might have more coming soon

Last edited:
Back