Selling: OLA 28, Emik X5 and others

I'm sure some will give you a few more kishses for it :p ;)

On a more serious note: does "Adjusted Pixi M :p - same as above" mean it's "gone" or (due to color being different i assume it's) that what's meant is whatever was there before the "gone" replaced it ?

haha :p

spot on man! it said something like let's talk about it but the thing above it sold and I f'ed up. so I replaced it with something similarly silly cuz you know, its an adj pixi xD

Thx for pointing it out!
Thark

The OLA 28 is reserved for now. I forgot to edit it in the first post but have replied to all PMs asking about it with that answer. Thanks for the interest. In the unlikely event that the current buyer backs out, I will get back to you. But don't hold your breath.

Arso now gone as well. And as always, if the prices don't suit you, pm me or talk to me in-thread I might be open to some haggling. And always remember!:

Regards
Thark

Shades and Coat are gone... finally I look ugly again! :(

Have fun and look awesome new owner! psst: he wears an angel over it and it looks fabulooous!

Some more stuff sold, Now the LA deal went over smoothly! thanks everyone for the interest, and keep the offers for the other stuff coming! :)

Regards
Thark

No one needs adj pixi? srsly? that's gotta be the biggest suprise in PEs history ;)

I was told +75 is a fair price? how about +70 then? everything has to go!

Regards
Thark

bump..............

bump,

come on, take some of that stuff off my hands please. it's mostly peanuts but it has to go!

For some reason I can't edit the post anymore. When I click edit the new page opens but the save/go advanced/ cancel buttons don't work anymore :/

Anyway, the a106 is gone, the rest is still for sale. I have someone in the hole for buying everything though, let's see how much he/she is willing to pay.

Regards
Thark

Can't edit any post, but forgot something so sorry for double post. Maybe something with chrome?

!!! masta1 please clean up your storage, I can't send you a reply

Back