OLA-35 Information Thread

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Hi Everyone,

OLA-35 is located WNW of the Solfais Crater TP and has been providing a healthy Combibo Stalker spawn since December 2009.

The area also contains Cornundos and Repesilex DNA, however both are presently inactive.

This is now the official information thread for OLA-35 and it replaces the old thread that stores the areas history prior to the Combibo spawn.

OLA-35's Location: 20000, 54600
Solfais Crater TP: 21300, 54840

Comments and feedback on the spawn and area are welcome.

- Deathifier

I would personally prefer at least the Repesilex DNA to be active, since they have always given me good loot (and I like a little variation in my hunting) :)

(Also, it's the only existing spawn of them)

I would personally prefer at least the Repesilex DNA to be active, since they have always given me good loot (and I like a little variation in my hunting) :)

(Also, it's the only existing spawn of them)

The Repesilex were active in the past, as were the Cornundos, however players perferred the Combibo.

As for the Repesilex distribution there used to exist several other very sparse spawns however after they completely failed to make the transition to VU10 it is quite possible that those spawns were never replaced.

- Deathifier

there's already a big Combibo LA near Shinook afaik, personally I'd like Cornudos stalker at max, purely because there's no where else on the planet that has those in abundance.

there's already a big Combibo LA near Shinook afaik, personally I'd like Cornudos stalker at max, purely because there's no where else on the planet that has those in abundance.

There is a big Combibo LA near Shinook because Star fairly recently bought that and maxed out the maturity... They are mixed with Mourners there (afaik), and the terrain is much worse.

Besides, does anyone actually hunt Cornundos? I did it a lot during SGA, but haven't seen anyone else do it. In fact, you can not even select Cornundos in the mob list at EntropiaLife... it doesn't exist :eyecrazy:

Besides, does anyone actually hunt Cornundos? I did it a lot during SGA, but haven't seen anyone else do it. In fact, you can not even select Cornundos in the mob list at EntropiaLife... it doesn't exist :eyecrazy:

I found that so surprising I had to check, and you are 100% correct. Why is this the case though? Cornundos have been in-game longer than I have - looks like an Entropedia / Entropia Life mob comparison is required!!

I found that so surprising I had to check, and you are 100% correct. Why is this the case though? Cornundos have been in-game longer than I have - looks like an Entropedia / Entropia Life mob comparison is required!!

For whatever reason, Entropia life requires various things to be done by hand. So if cornundos don't global enough, they will not be added to the valid mob table and thus can't be selected for search either.

I still find the Repesilex there, but in sparse numbers. I know there are a few big gen combi's spotted here and there on Caly, but this was the only place you could find a decent spawn of the big Combi's until recently and was once the only place you could find the BroodMother.

I would keep the big Combi's and add a dense spawn of the big gen Cornudos. (OA-Stalker) Don't think you can find prowler/stalker anywhere on planet right now. I hunted them a lot when I 1st started playing, infact I got my 1st global on them.

They would be hunted more if there was a decent spawn of the big gen available

once the only place you could find the BroodMother.

Yes, because of a bug in their spawn thingy, which has now been fixed... So the Brood Mother is now back to being a rare spawn on a small island only, as they were supposed to.

(sorry for off topic)

Back