Selling: Ola#57

Well I see what you mean. And off course I agree that´s a little bit hard for your SOC to decide if it is a siriously bidding or not in my case.
But do you always know the buyer of your stuff eg. a car in IRL? Or even ask him to tell you same people you maybe know about? I don´t do it. The only way in this cases is to trust the potential buyer.

And if you decide to accept my bids. Then you have a new one of
142k.

The third one isn´t cheaper. ;)

Ok, after talking to the Mayhem Team we have decided to accept your bid of

142k placed at 14.35 on Tuesday 09/02/2010

Auction is now extended untill 14.35 Thursday 11/02/2010

C'mon Bump this Lang up :D done some more mining there recently :)

FYI

I will not be able to recive PM's after 12.45 today due to having to go to work IRL
If you wish to bid after 12.45 you will have to make it public as i wil not be able to read PM's untill 23.00 (8.5 hrs after auctions present end time)

Bump;)

145k bid accepted @ 8.08 on Thurs 11/02/2010 from Anonymous (1)

Auction now extended again for another 48 hours.

Auction end is now 8.08 on Sat 13/02/2010

I'll bid 160k.

160k bid accepted from Zhorgul

Auction now extended Again by 48 hours

Auction end is now 22.16 on Sat 13/02/2010

:yay::yay::yay:Fridaymorning B U M P:yay::yay::yay:

Due to this auctions extentions i can't help it but i won't be available to recive PM bids from 21.00 due to having to go to work in RL and i won't read any PM's untill after 17.00 on Sat.

So please either bid on this thread.

Or if you wish to remain anonymous you wil need to PM me before 21.00 Friday or after 17.00 Sat.

Or you should PM several of the cK guys to make sure someone recives yoour bid before the auction expiry time and they will update this thread.

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

Last edited:
Due to this auctions extentions i can't help it but i won't be available to recive PM bids from 21.00 due to having to go to work in RL and i won't read any PM's untill after 17.00 on Sat.

So please either bid on this thread.

Or if you wish to remain anonymous you wil need to PM me before 21.00 Friday.

Or you should PM several of the cK guys to make sure someone recives yoour bid before the auction expiry time and they will update this thread.

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

I am one that can be pm'd. I check EF several times a day excluding middle of the night USA time.

162k bid accepted from Anonymous (1) @ 18.25 Sat 13/02.2010

Auction now extended another 48 hours

Auction End is now 18.25 on Monday 15/02/2010

B...U...M...P...:yay:

Reactions: Xen
Less than 10 hours to go......
:bump:

Bump for maybe the last 6 hours :)

Less than 3 hours to go.......

Less than 2 hours to go ...........

1 hour to go ..........

Gratz to Anonymous(1) OLA 57 now has a new owner

Re: ola57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANA
Hiya, i guess you've seen the 160k ped buy Zorg.. just to let you know if you choose to bid again anonymously i won't be @ my pc from 21.00 friday untill 17.00 Sat therefore you will either need to PM me b4 21.00 on friday or can you PM tekkie or Xen.

Thanks Wana

You wrote the auction ended 22.16 today, so if you get back by 17:00 that shouldn't be a problem

I'd like to raise to 162k Qetesh

Gratz to the new owner and good luck with his new Land Area.

Gratz to the owner, but also gratz to the seller.
It is rare a nice auction like this happens on EF these days.

Cheerz

Atami

To Land for Bidding

Is the land still up for bidding or did someone already win it? Please let me know. Thank you.

The land was sold for 162k, :)

Back