Sat-Nav: on
Events: public

Where to find?

LA-Marker: 27910, 42735
Revive: 27850, 42720
Nearest TP: Shinook River, Timbesha

ola_64_map_865900.jpg

What Ore could i find there?

Adomasite • Alferix • Blausarium • Cumbriz • Dianum • Frigulite • Gold • Lanorium • Lysterium • Kanerium • Terrudite • Tridenite • Zanderium • Valurite

ola_64_ore_536008.jpg

What Enmatter could i find there?

Angelic grit • Crude Oil • Dunkel • Ferrum nuts • Force Nexus • Lumis Leach • Lytarian Powder • SweetStuff • Typolonic Steam

ola_64_enmatter_330897.jpg

Enjoy the nearly mob free Mining Area!!!

One Shoopkeeper is waiting for you with some Ammo, Bombs, Probes, ME and maybe some other stuff. :cool:

EVENTS​
1. Romi Proudly presents mining mania ! (15. october 2010 - 14. november 2010)

Last edited:
You should ask MA to remove the non-dna spawns of molisk, trilomite and bristlehog. There are so many it is kind of annoying. People generally go to LA's to get a pure spawn.

You should ask MA to remove the non-dna spawns of molisk, trilomite and bristlehog. There are so many it is kind of annoying. People generally go to LA's to get a pure spawn.

Have to agree totally. The argo are sparse enough without chasing "phantom" red dots. Won't be going back in a hurry.

Oh but I have to add I am not a miner so good luck with mining activities :)

Last edited:

Thought about this before, too. But was not sure if i have to remove them all or only the bristle and trilo.

Now i have send the request to MA to remove all the natural spawns.

Thanks for your feedback. And @ all, feel free to share you opinion to make the LA more interessting for you.

Skorp

Last edited:
looks cool.
hope you get lots of ppl on your LA

Thought about this before, too. But was not sure if i have to remove them all or only the bristle and trilo.

Now i have send the request to MA to remove all the natural spawns.

Thanks for your feedback. And @ all, feel free to share you opinion to make the LA more interessting for you.

Skorp

I hope you are successful as it is a well laid out LA and I like hunting Leaders. I have ushered quite a few Soc miners through there as well but no big finds for them yet.

awesome Skorp good luck out there buddy, you seem to be headed in the right direction.

Just FYI i got this some days ago:

2010-04-09 15:34 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi Skorp,

Certainly, your request for the removal of Molisk, Trilomite and Bristlehog at OLA#64 has been forwarded to our developement team.

As we do not have an ETA for this change we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Hope we don´t wait several month for the changes. But it is still a nice move from MA.

Argonaut Maturity lowered

Argonaut Maturity changed from 10 to 7.

Should be easier for the most of us now but their are still some leaders waiting to meet their friends in hell. :sniper:

....and still waiting for the removing of the natural spawns :(

It's a shame you got that awesome resources in your land area and such bigass mobs guarding them :laugh:

Kinda makes mining hard :(

Would you agree to an experiment - set the maturity to lowest for 2 weeks and announce it here at least 3 days in advance. Then after 2 weeks compare the revenues you received from your LA.

Would you agree to an experiment - set the maturity to lowest for 2 weeks and announce it here at least 3 days in advance. Then after 2 weeks compare the revenues you received from your LA.

I will not do this at the moment. I just changed it down and will see how it will work in the future. Also i think that there are a lot places with the small one and another LA that has more DNA´s placed.

I would keep the Leader if they do less dmg or have more then 2 dmg.types. A lot of people haven´t the ability to protect themselves. Because of that view and that there are still natural mobs (red phantom dots on the radar as Rill say) on that LA i reduced the maturity.

Moreover i am not sure if the youngs could drop the same loot as the higher maturity one. For example the ESI, do somebody ever received one from the youngs? I don´t know, but i get one from higher maturity.

..and just to change the maturity to young and after two weeks maybe back again will cost around 700 PEDs.

I do not exclude it for the future, but will keep it for now as it is.

Thanks for suggestion, it is always more then welcome.

..and just to change the maturity to young and after two weeks maybe back again will cost around 700 PEDs.

I do not exclude it for the future, but will keep it for now as it is.

Thanks for suggestion, it is always more then welcome.

Yay! You actually read and responded. +rep for that :) The idea behind the suggestion was to see if you get more revenue from the LA from lots of mining and some hunting vs some hunting of bigger mobs.

Of course I can't guarantee you would get +700 PED over what you would get otherwise in two weeks.

I will not do this at the moment. ..there are a lot places with the small...I would keep the Leader if they do less dmg or have more then 2 dmg.types. A lot of people haven´t the ability to protect themselves. Because of that view .. i reduced the maturity...not sure if the youngs could drop the same loot ..example the ESI,.. but i get one from higher maturity...

+ Rep and good to see you stick to your plan. I am sure things will improve once MA shifts the natural spawn but as always they take their time to do anything I think. Maybe high maturity in one section of the LA, if it could be done, would make for happy hunters as well. Many used to hunt the Leaders for iron when they were south of Nymphtown before V10 but of course that was FPC land.

And now I just have to take another look at the new maturity :laugh:

First post updated

Are the other mobs cleared by MA yet? There is now a 10k Argo Bronze mission which requires maturity scout+, so you might get some action.

Are the other mobs cleared by MA yet? There is now a 10k Argo Bronze mission which requires maturity scout+, so you might get some action.

I am really happy that you asked that.
I´ve checked it and it looks like :D they were removed with todays vu (except Equus).

I had asked MA some days ago if there were any new information or ETA about removing them but get only the standard answer. And still don´t have any information about that via e-mail, support case or the official news where we see some changes/fixes on LAs today.

Also as the maturity weren´t locked in the past it is now down to 3.
The most argos i see were Scouts and above, but also meet some Adults. Please checked it out and let me know if it would be better to increase the Maturity a little bit again and if you don´t find any natural spawns of bristle, trilo and molisk.

Skorp

I checked you la for the possibility to hunt the bronze argo mission there. Unfortunaly i only encountered young to adult argo's. :(

I checked you la for the possibility to hunt the bronze argo mission there. Unfortunaly i only encountered young to adult argo's. :(

Hey Lexie, sorry for you and all who maybe checked that LA for the bronze Argos in the past. I have opened the maturity and density settings.

The problem is that one DNA didn´t produce enough mobs for a dense hunting spot in my eyes. Of course there were enough mobs on the whole LA, but they were here and there. I try to hunt them myself and came to the conclusion that it was not enough for hunter, but to much for miner.

It will be a miner LA in the future until some questions and possibilities are answered.

It will be a miner LA in the future until some questions and possibilities are answered.

YAY!!! I remember when you bought the LA and had a poll for what to put there. I voted for making it a mining LA. LA #64 is my absolute favourite for mining. I'll be there every damn day mining if you make it a mining LA. :yay:

Some updates:

1. DNA settings are now at zero for both, maturity and density. So there should be only a few Argos crossing your mining runs. (It´s Mining LA now)

2. Equus still respawn at the east side. :mad: (for coordinates see first post)

3. Taxes are set to 4% for hunting and mining.

4. Small update on the first post. (included little change on the top banner :D ).

*sorry for wrong spelling or grammar

Will start mining at this LA. :)

I will look at this area and give it a go for mining. I have a feeling that I will like mining there and mine pretty much every day. TY

Just started on your LA today and got this :).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i dont have a screenie of it but I got a 88 ped cumbriz last night here.:yay:

Gratz Ratez & Brilliam Mason for the nice starts on that LA.
Hope there is some more for you there. :wtg:

Gratz Ratez & Brilliam Mason for the nice starts on that LA.
Hope there is some more for you there. :wtg:

Mining your LA everyday. I'm sure your LA will become attractive for mining as the LA right above yours is a mining LA aswell.

I think I was the original miner here :laugh: I was mining 64 since it was Marcus Callender's

Bump for the new Forum
Bump for a nice Mining LA
Bump for changed picture-links in first post (hmm yeah, i have to change the background now :rolleyes:)

Back