Info: OLA02- atrox land !NEW SETTINGS! this time with HUGE atrox!

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
Tired of hunting big atrox, and having to deal with spiders?
Tired of running 5 minutes for finding a stalker?

i have some GOOD NEWS for you!

ola02- atrox paradise is changed to fit ur uber/team needs!

tax:3.00%
MOB: ATROX
maturity: 100% (aoa-prowlers-stalkers)

DNAs: 2 maxed numbers !

coords: 19100, 10500

Last edited:
comments on these change are welcome in this thread (instead of the POLL thread)

Excellent idea :)

I'll give it a try today :)

Might be to big for me, at least the Stalkers.
But I think your settings are good. You are filling a needed gap.

Since I knew I coudn't take them on my own, I got a friend to FAP... well... I just spent 5 hours in your LA last night :sniper: ! Killed tons of AoA's and Prowlers!!

Can't wait to get back...

im very happy u guys enjoy it :D !
keep giving me feedback :D

Makes a great change from the rig will see how it goes next time i go for a hunt.

Damn, i expected Stalkers but they are hardly there :(
Maybe change to 100% maturity?
There is alot of Alpha, Old Alpha and Prowler now but i haven't seen one Stalker in 45 minutes hunting...

as i understood there is a very big differance between stalker and prowlers and most ppl prefare not to deal with stalkers ?

altough if more players want this, ill change

#note: taxes had droped significatly since the change :(

#note: taxes had droped significatly since the change :(

damn :(
probably cause there is less mining traffic with big maturity.
lets hope i ATH on one of those big trox :p

miners never been there :(
lol i dont know wahts wrong lol ;P
seemed like ppl asked for it, but they dont really hunt :p

I started hunting there a lot (enthusiastically I must say!) when you first put the high maturities (AOA, Pwlers), however, a few weeks ago, I noticed a big change on "smaller" maturitiess like Domy's and even some Guardians :scratch2: ! I spent about 100K ammo with these maturities until I finally decided that they were too low and might as well hunt on my own (I was with a healer).

I stopped for a few weeks because I've been helping out with the Video for MA's Video Competition that Bambuco and I submitted. SO, I returned this weekend again and HOLY CRAP!!! :eek: :eek: ! Mostly ALL STALKERS NOW!!!

I had to stop my second Run halfway cause those bastards are just terrible!

I gave it my best (with a healer of course) in avoiding these mobs and hunting only Prowlers and down, BUT unfortunately, did not see many of them. About 90%, or even higher are Stalkers now. I had to give up.

I'm sorry for those hunters that can kill Stalkers and want this OLA to have them, BUT I think there aren't too many of those hunters?! Unforrtunately, I have to stop going there because of this :( . I'm going to have to skill up at my usual OLA (40/Atrox High) and maybe in a year or so, I can come back. Too much for me.

I'll keep my eye on this thread to see what happens. If they go back down, then I'll be back. GL!

thanks for the comment m8, well, if these are the feelings among others i can lower the maturity one pixel, so it will be mostly prowlers and not stalkers ?

more feedbacks on the land would be appreciated, seems like there was much demand for the big troxes but ppl dont hunt them lol :p

regardless u have a very nice tax :)

regardless u have a very nice tax :)

hehehe thanks m8 :) unfortunatly seems like a low tax is not the way to go, as it attracts less people than a high tax deters.

so having 10 players paying 5%, is better than having 12 players paying 3%

but ill stick to this low tax more, i still have hope

i like it there, we usually team hunt, so stalkers don't seem to be that much of a problem :wtg::wtg:

for me - the more, the merrier ;)

If the Stalkers are back it is time for me to return :yay:

I did spend some days there but left when the Stalkers dissappeared...:rolleyes:

If their abck the you know dekel were back too hehe? was at rig toight huinting big trox will update soc and friends and re direct to OLA 2 babaaayyyy.

The Crouching Tiger
BlackAngels Evolution
Dazed & Condused since 07

so u guys want 2 dnas maxed on stalkers ;)?

ok guys, updated the first thread with the new settings

2 MAXED numbers DNAs, on 100% maturity ;P now i dont wnana hear there are not enough stalkers hehehe ;P

let me know how it is, if another dna should be added or 2 are enough as for density :D

Back