FYI: OLA49 Undergoing Renovation

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
As of today BIG Industries has purchased OLA 49, The Neconu that reside here are scheduled for extermination which should be complete by this upcoming Sunday evening, February 12th. Upon the vaporization of the existing wildlife, the two Rextelum DNA acquired recently by BIG Industries will be locked and loaded and set to low maturity and maximum density. A name change for the Land area is also in the works and should hopefully be implemented in the next calypso update.

Cheers
Blast

Reactions: das
Good luck blast! I hope it turns out great...I'll pop in to check it out but as it is I'm not sure that the tiny rex drop that much stuff in mu? :scratch2:

~Danimal

Good luck blast! I hope it turns out great...I'll pop in to check it out but as it is I'm not sure that the tiny rex drop that much stuff in mu? :scratch2:

~Danimal

But the rextelums will not be on a memory eating island, so they are huntable by humble 4gb ram 32 bit machines in high gfx mode!

But the rextelums will not be on a memory eating island, so they are huntable by humble 4gb ram 32 bit machines in high gfx mode!

I never really had problems with the island other than when I showed up for the rex wave events. I would crash constantly because of the thousands of people there..

The only good thing I see the rex dropping from their loot chart is brain oil, but that usually drops from higher maturities. To be honest in order to profit or break even from this mob you'd almost have to hunt naked with an adj fapper or imp fapper since it deals two different attack types meaning more decay if you are not too careful in the type of armor you choose to use against them.

~Danimal

As an added bonus...

Just as we have done with OLA-1 we will have a weekly prize on OLA-49 that you can sign up for on tracker.

Each land area owned by BIG industries will be giving out the following prizes:

1000 ped a week for Most loot (hunting)
250 ped a week for Highest loot (hunting or mining)

Yes you can win both, and yes you can compete on more than one of our LA's. As our different LA's come on line we will be listing the events under the event section on tracker, so make sure you sign up for some FREE peds!

Grimyth Salty

MM tip #977: The buffalo has a name: BIG

DNA Inserted, feel free to join us for the "Turreting of the Neconu" Rex should be spawning within the hour :)

gl with your rex land, folks. :)

Back