Old conspiracy revised II

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
First let me state that im not trying to throw mud at anyone specific, BUT i think it should be allowed to be discussed as its not pressent and yet its still interresting.

Its commonly believed that during the past years there has been times where for whatever reason some players have "cracked" the system i remember late 2002 early 2003 an avatar called Gizze or similar had not so few Ubers (at that time about 2-3k) on allophyls and it allways seemed to be at about same time, but also i remember certain people including myself hitting insane "lucky" streaks i looted no less then 14 female nemesis helmets in one night on allos at limnadian at a time where it was considdered rare, anyone know more then me about this ? was the system cracked ? and NO i dont ratexx :)

I rather believe that loot system was more loose back then and after that the retards of unbalancingteam screwed it to insanely tight.
Insanely tight as in impossible to loot anything worth using.
Fire the retards!!!:yay:

I believe there was a post by ruskea addressing issues where both stryker and xsquallx cracked longu

brb, spamming on trox

just wait for legion to show up..in every 2nd post he tells from how he cracked the hunting system once. was before my time but he insists on globals/hofs were time based linked to the map so right time right place you could hof every day ... until MA changed it. cannot tell if legion did infact manage to hof that frequently, but seems others did, intentionally or not.

Ya legion is one of the sources to the rumors but others have at times been alot more succesfull then he in getting alot of the really good stuff

if useing bugs is the same as cracking the system then a lot have cracked the system.

in the past:

1 fapskilling while getting hit by diripi on autoclicker, resulting in insane health and medical skills

2 trapping spiders at a wall north of orthos mound, killing it with amped opalo and not getting hit at all

3 one vu the loot was messed up, most mobs had an abundance of armour parts, with very low tt. the bug lasted for 2 days. I myself looted an arr8000m from a berycled young back then. There were rumours of a lot of imp 2870's dropping

4 using a bug to duplicate items (like the mod-fap)

Strange.. >) i will never try to figure out some kind of cheat... as im afraid that i will get banned and thats the last thing i want in EU

if useing bugs is the same as cracking the system then a lot have cracked the system.

in the past:

1 fapskilling while getting hit by diripi on autoclicker, resulting in insane health and medical skills

2 trapping spiders at a wall north of orthos mound, killing it with amped opalo and not getting hit at all

3 one vu the loot was messed up, most mobs had an abundance of armour parts, with very low tt. the bug lasted for 2 days. I myself looted an arr8000m from a berycled young back then. There were rumours of a lot of imp 2870's dropping

4 using a bug to duplicate items (like the mod-fap)

Trapping big Trox in PvP 2, Amubli near there on the spaceship. Spider by Minopolis, Big Argos South of Hades at the outpost...

On and on the list goes.

Ah, the good ol' days of PE. Whoever said change is good obviously didn't play EU.

When I was attending college I use to play a lot during the day, I use to go pistol-whip Cornundos west of PA. Not to say it was a crack, more like a fluke actually, but I looted 3 DAR's on different days but I remember they were all around the same time frame.

I believe there was a post by ruskea addressing issues where both stryker and xsquallx cracked longu

brb, spamming on trox

indeed i remember em getting insane amounts of globals from those critters.. and someone replyt to my address that they found a spawn (or in this situation spawns) that were always global... but i guess in that case it was a very large spawn of globalling mobs to same area..

reading between the lines of these rumours and various people (including Legion who is most vocal on the subject), there is/was a clear pattern or theme to the comments. i think you'll find its still there, just with far more layers and complexity to the system.

If I am to believe this dude on my FL, he did cracked somehow the system, i.e. learned & verified the loot behaviour of a certain mob in certain spawns.

Also two others pretend (and with obvious results for me) that they managed to read good & bad periods and those would be weapon-dependant.

In september-november 2006 I was able to predict in terms of 2-5 mobs a global on a mob I camped.

And also I know of a miner who succesfuly broke the loot system and happily used that for a VU. His sytem being confirmed & tested by two others in same VU, utter useless now.

But I think is more about that pre VU 9,0 the loot system was rather uhm linear. Also all mobs (except the uber ones, I dunno there) had the 3hp/pec condition to break even, so you could expect, by scaling up, pretty much same results from a berycled as from an ambulimax.

Nowadays I think exist groups of maximum 2-3 mobs which behave the same lootwise. Like, for instance feffoids, maffoids and atroxes, while ambu, aurli and merps would have other evolutions of good/bad and of breaking even conditions (mobs groups made up for example).

To answer in short, for sure existed and exists avatars who are more skilled than the average into "reading loot".

I think is a matter of having the right head under the right apple when the idea appears.

To answer in short, for sure existed and exists avatars who are more skilled than the average into "reading loot".

I think is a matter of having the right head under the right apple when the idea appears.

isnt there a word to describe that? what is it now... perception ?? ;)

I like these threads about old conspiracies, keep them coming ;)

Sometimes repetitive success doing something seemed to make peeps to think they broke the system. And ofc there's this everything is random people too.

However every poster in this thread is able, with little thinking, to implement several models/systems that cannot be broke, and MAs busines model doesn't rely on income of "0 is on the house in the long term" odds.

So wtf it is then? :scratch2::laugh:

Last edited:
Oh my I'm bringing up an old thread!

Every once in a while I get nostalgic and have to check out this forum.

Back in the days when alot of us "better geared" players hunted those rexes and spiders, I spent approximately 16-20 hours sessions per day constantly farming them.

At one point, me and 2 others noticed a pattern for the huge spiders in the area to release a global (1603-1605PED each time). That made grinding and farming alot easier knowing when and where you would get an Imp. ARR8000M.

This happened exactly 51 hours in between, dead on, spot on each and every time. I got myself 7 or 8 of those ARR8000M before MindArk decided it was bad business that we "exploited" the system. And actually killed the area when PE went gold.

I also found out as Hally posted in the first post, a pattern in drops from the mobs with those incredibly longs legs! ;) (bare with me.. this was in Commercial Open Trial)

Due to the fact I was playing as much as I did back then, I was one of a very few to actually make a steady profit playing. Averaging 500 PEDs a day just selling all the junk to the vendor.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, the system got broke. MindArk saw it, and removed it.

Good old days! // gizze

Oh my I'm bringing up an old thread!

Every once in a while I get nostalgic and have to check out this forum.

Back in the days when alot of us "better geared" players hunted those rexes and spiders, I spent approximately 16-20 hours sessions per day constantly farming them.

At one point, me and 2 others noticed a pattern for the huge spiders in the area to release a global (1603-1605PED each time). That made grinding and farming alot easier knowing when and where you would get an Imp. ARR8000M.

This happened exactly 51 hours in between, dead on, spot on each and every time. I got myself 7 or 8 of those ARR8000M before MindArk decided it was bad business that we "exploited" the system. And actually killed the area when PE went gold.

I also found out as Hally posted in the first post, a pattern in drops from the mobs with those incredibly longs legs! ;) (bare with me.. this was in Commercial Open Trial)

Due to the fact I was playing as much as I did back then, I was one of a very few to actually make a steady profit playing. Averaging 500 PEDs a day just selling all the junk to the vendor.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, the system got broke. MindArk saw it, and removed it.

Good old days! // gizze

You do realise that the reason the system is so shit now is because of people like you (not targeting you in particular) exploiting the system to the fullest back then. Infact MA would still have fixed it but maybe it would be a little looser today than it is if there weren't so many exploiting it.

Sometimes repetitive success doing something seemed to make peeps to think they broke the system. And ofc there's this everything is random people too.

you mean like throwing six sixes in a row with a dice.

unfortunately its human nature to try and build cause and effect into everything we do such as when wearing a piece of lucky clothing causes our favourite team to win.

It wasn't really an exploit in itself, just what people like you (not in persona) like to call it.

We just figured the pattern out, and used it in advantage from other players to make money and items.

I did however grind like everyone else, but with my Improved MK2, the exonomy hunting were alot cheaper than with other weapons, so money just kept coming. ;)

(About the conspiracy theories)
I am pretty damn frustrated though, that I got some inside information about MindArk going bankrupt. They did too.

But a couple of months before it happened, me (mostly.. and Linzey) purchased all Imp. MK2's I could lay my hands on for a whooping 2500 PED each. I had 8 of them and one was "Ancient".

I didn't care about more Modified FAP's (I had like 15 I vendored) since I was afraid of getting banned.

I then, as mentioned, got tipped off that MindArk was going down the drain.
So I sold _everything_ I had as quickly as I could and cashed out.

I got 40k PEDs for everything I owned and cashed out, and actually got the money so I was happy! BUT! Then MindArk basically bought their own company from the bankrupcy and PE was still alive.

I then had nothing, so I basically were forced to quit, since noone wanted to sell me back a single one of those babies! ;)

As if you would stop using "the system" for finding big loots every time, when you would have found out about it and run to MA to tell them about it. I know I'm not smart enough or have time enough to find out the loot system (if there is anything to find out) but I know if I did I would use it for sure as long as I could (yeah, to be safe I would use a second avatar)

You do realise that the reason the system is so shit now is because of people like you (not targeting you in particular) exploiting the system to the fullest back then. Infact MA would still have fixed it but maybe it would be a little looser today than it is if there weren't so many exploiting it.

Back