Old Noob Looking For "Work"

Silverbullet999

Provider
Mister Ivan Sokolov
This may have been done before but eh I figure I'll give it a go.

So I'm looking for additional "entertainment" if you will and if anyone who wants me to do something I'll more or less do it (^_^).

More or less as long as I break out at least even with whatever the task is I'll be happy. (Though profit is always nice :p)

So yeah message me here if you'd like or find me in game or what not, if you like me well enough (I'm sure i'll like ya) we can expand on it and have me "on call" or something the sort if you'd like.

(I know I probably won't get many requests but eh, figured I'd give it a go)

Have a good one :D.

Business Done so far:
Advertisor! (I'm a good one! Anyone else needs me?)

Last edited:
ped whore !

GL OP hope to see u getting something to do :)

you joined the forum in 2009 and you consider yourself old?

really don't think when someone joined the forums say anything about there game play. I started playing around 03 and didn't join the forum till 07.

but getting to topic what things are you looking to do? what are your skills in what?

well Luck is the truth here Op :)
If i got an ingame job i´d sure Love it :D

Not sure what job I could offer you tbh, apart from healer but even then I dont hunt mobs above my capable level :D. So can heal after every fight :(, if I do need you I'll pm you for sure.

I have a topic going about me looking for helpers. I might be online tonight, if, i would hunt 400 to 800 fishes... if interested to loot them, I offer 5 PEDs for 30 minutes.

Or, if you know a good location for fouls: I need a tagger, you can use my car (5 PEDs for 60 minutes)

Or, if you have a very dense spawn, I need a daiki tagger... then I pay all decay costs, so free skills for you, no additional PEDs.

Problem is: I don't have certain online times and don't guarantee when exactly I will be online. Makes it difficult to meet me.

Forum joining date doesnt mean they started to play then, i didnt join forum for a year or two after starting to play either:rolleyes:

Forum joining date doesnt mean they started to play then, i didnt join forum for a year or two after starting to play either:rolleyes:

hihihi. for me was opposite. i started the forum account in 2009 and started to play in 2011 :D

In case, you read this in time, I am in my shop (PA mall, floor 2, center) for the next 20 minutes.

but getting to topic what things are you looking to do? what are your skills in what?
I'm looking to do whatever ya want hah. My skills are lacking to say the least (My highest skill besides sweat is evade at 174) Everything else get's lower.

Not sure what job I could offer you tbh, apart from healer but even then I dont hunt mobs above my capable level :D. So can heal after every fight :(, if I do need you I'll pm you for sure.
Sound good, there's no rush or anything : P

In case, you read this in time, I am in my shop (PA mall, floor 2, center) for the next 20 minutes.
Seems I missed ya by an hour or two as I just read this now, hope to catch ya soon though heh.

Back