'Oldest' player in EU?

Edwards

Provider
Society
Lost Renegades
Brett 'Slim' Edwards
I thought about this but it has two sides. Who is the oldest player in EU age wise, and who has been playing the longest?
Rather than doing a complicated poll, I thought a reply would suffice.
For the record I am 45, and probably in the top 2% for the age, but only been playing seriously for 7 months. Would like to publish the results, so age and length of time in EU would be good information. :)

well u are not in the top 2% i can assure u;)
I know a 61 year old EU player, ill leave the person unnamed though

That makes me feel younger! :)

I'm 40 and my avatar is 7.5 months.

Hugs,
Aliana

Im 18 and my current ava has been around for approx 6-7 months

43 and born November 2005 at Troy.

He didn't ask for a young player that hasnt been around for long at all :).

No, he asked about age and how long we played EU ;)

No, he asked about age and how long we played EU ;)

Wrong. He asked for the oldest player in the game. And you know you wouldnt be the oldest when you are 18 years old and played for 7-8 months so why reply to this thred?

48 yrs old and 8 1/2 months in-game :)

36 young (this feb [ 2/21/1971] ) and been around for 3.5 years … but there are many younger (wink) players then I :)

lol 36 and still playing video games what a loser I am :)

There is a player who is 82 and has been playing for about 2 1/2 years now.

I'm as olds as rocks (not 82 tho....lol) and have been ingame for almost 4 years now.

Wrong. He asked for the oldest player in the game. And you know you wouldnt be the oldest when you are 18 years old and played for 7-8 months so why reply to this thred?

Why keep on bitching about it!?

Also, he mentions that he believes he is in the top 2%, but that he wants to know if he really is. In order to do this, he needs to know, how many there are that are younger than him aswell.

Now get back on topic and stop playing superhero

37/2 :rolleyes:

I have heard about an 80-year old dude playing though ?? :scratch2:

Just saw the other post 2 above me :duh:

36 young (this feb [ 2/21/1971] ) and been around for 3.5 years … but there are many younger (wink) players then I :)

lol 36 and still playing video games what a loser I am :)

Ah well Ur only double my age Nicole........

It could be worse:laugh:

I wish i was older, thus had more funds I could relocate in this game ;)
Be glad, if u where 15 when u started u would never had ur gear by now, Unless ur parents sponser videoa game playing Big time :laugh:

If been ingame for 3,2 years now

44, playing 1.5 years or so.

AG

I'm twelve yeas old.. an I play tis game win I am at scool.

I mad me carrotor when I was board one day in class about fife monts ago.

(Seriously though, I am 37, completed my education and made my avatar about 9 months ago. I just like being a smartass to see who I can annoy sometimes. ;) )

I'm 26 and I've been playing since 2004

33 years rl
1 year EU. Born in Port Atlantis

who is the 80 year old? Congratz!
I too want to be playing when I am retired so I can play more.

We had a couple

We had a couple in their early 70's in SV. But they retired from this game too. :)

I do believe we have one in their 50's but not confirmed nor am I saying their name. That's up to him/her to post. :)

Only 37 here. :)

ask in OA soc :)

He has not been in OA for some time. He left and joined Phoenix Omega (as most OA's did) but left that shortly after. not sure where he is now, but is on my FL and still playing. I will ask him next time he is on, if ok to name him and if he is in society ;)

46 here and been playing for 9 months
I know someone in game thats 62 :)

Started playing at the age of 14 and I'm 16 now. So this means I'm the youngest up till now :yay:

Regards,

Zilly

I'm 26 and I've been playing since 2004

I am twice as old as ultimababe, or 52 for the mathematically challenged. 'Donald' was created in April of 2006, so he is coming up on 1 year pretty soon.

Sincerely,
'Donald'

Your all Old lol :)

Im the youngest on EU

200 EFD to the person who can tell me theirs some one younger than me (Please post their name and Age)

Cant wait till im older then ill get a job. Get rich quick, quit then mouth off at my boss and then Play Entropia and Eat Pizza and Burgers

Great life :)

Back