Oleg "Oleg" McMullery

yay oleggy! :yay:

i echo what arch and falc and gk already said about smart/funny/knowledgeable... PLUS he is secretly nice.

yay MS9 for the well-written article!

Nice to see something about Oleg. We who are fortunate to have known this idiot savant for a long time knows that he is a walking encyclopedia of EU lore/statistics and whatnot. As my mentor and the first person i really talked to in EU, I regard him as a good friend and he is always available for a chat.

Nice writeup MS9!

i really like the music

A great article about a great guy. Thank you for the read MS9!

GREAT article! Oleg is a great guy! my mentor for a while too XD

Great job MS9, as always!
Nice to know Oleg in game and a bit of what he does IRL. PM me if you ever feel the need for some banjo (or guitar) mixed into your music. Very good stuff.

Great story MS9! Great to see a fellow SV in the spotlight. Go Olegpedia!! :yay:

A tribute long over due. Oleg is one of those rare people who will always have an answer to your questions no matter what the subject. He may not know everything, but after talking to him you will be convinced he does. I can not tell you the number of times someone asked me a question in society chat and I said talk to Oleg-pedia. Oleg's dedication to reading and posting in EF leaves almost all of us to shame. His knowledge and friendship is something I have come to value over the 3 years I have known him. If more people would show this type of effort in everything they do this world would be a much better place.

Couldn't agree more, a knowledgable, nice, guy who's well connected... my go to- guy for random crap about the game, and kicks butt on a beacon too!

Hell, even my hubby, who doesnt play EU, asks me to ask olegpedia questions about random RL stuff! He refers to oleg as "the longbrain dude"! :laugh:

you should see him in trivia! we're lucky anyone sticks around to participate when he shows up!

Gratz, oleg!

Nice interview

Very good write up on my fellow SV member. Keep up the awesome interviews.

as usual great post MS9 ;)
nice to rediscover some players in EU

Great article! Nice to see Oleg in the spotlight (off stage). He is a cornerstone of our soc and a bottomless pit of information well balanced with an English sense of humor.

Good job Oleg on the who's who.

:)

I am a new member of the villains within the last month. I would have to agree that Oleg is a very knowledgeable and helpful Entropian to the Villains and Entropia as a whole. I waited 3 years to join a soc and think my choice with SV was worth the wait , and Oleg is a great example of what SV stands for.

Great article as always MindStar , thank you for taking the time to explore the people that make Entropia such a great community.

Bones

Nice article!

Interesting article about a Great Entropian, and a thoroughly good bloke :thumbup:

you realy think this is so intresting that i still needs to be here on the frontpage?

you realy think this is so intresting that i still needs to be here on the frontpage?

Why don't you climb in you're pen, write a frontpage-worthy article and post it. After that send a PM to one of our Moderators/711 and let them decide if you're article should be on the frontpage.

I almost posted something here now...

I will not. To my previour poster: Have at least read anything that Oleg have done?
Off course not at kanjo! I tried to make it to the idiot over him
EDIT: I almost understood what I meant. Ok. To The Doctor: Maybe it is not a front news thing, but it is a thing about a guy thta has done a lot of things for people noobs to ubers.. He (Oleg) is a very rare breed that gives everything that he have to make you feel you are one of us(them) whatever. He was my mentor so maybe i am biased. But just search for his name here in EF and you will see what he means..

Last edited:
Thank you Readbird ... and you're right ... Oleg has done a lot for our community indeed ... and keeps on giving, so very deserving of the Who's Who profile, but ... I can fully understand why some would make comments about the Front Page article being there for almost a full month.

Unfortunately ... until we increase staff in the Newsroom, I'm afraid it's going to be a hit and miss situation, unless someone in the community wants to write up an article or story and submit it to 711 for review, because he would be the final word on what gets published.

However ... I can tell everyone that I have a "couples" Who's Who profile scheduled to be published on Wednesday, August 5th, so be sure to go back to the Front Page then and check it out. :D

This shouldn't have been listed as wednesday's who who, rather July/August's Who's who. Seriously.. no new front page in over a month?

This shouldn't have been listed as wednesday's who who, rather July/August's Who's who. Seriously.. no new front page in over a month?

Just as an FYI (again) ... there will be a new WWW profile published on Wednesday, August 12th. I agree though, it would be nice to have a more revolving front page, and hopefully, that's the direction we're heading. :D

You didn't expect me to read all posts to find out you already said that now did you? *giggle*

Just as an FYI (again) ... there will be a new WWW profile published on Wednesday, August 12th. I agree though, it would be nice to have a more revolving front page, and hopefully, that's the direction we're heading. :D

Yes dear heart :nana: ... and besides, it wasn't that many posts back. ;)

hehe i think you typed the 5th on the previous one by accident.

Always look forward to your works though :D you do a great job:yay:

hehe i think you typed the 5th on the previous one by accident.

Always look forward to your works though :D you do a great job:yay:

Not a mistake Hon ... I made it known here, that the WWW profile I was working on for the 5th was postponed a week due to vacations and schedules, and would now be on the 12th instead. And thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoy my work. ;)

With Marco's big announcement coming does this mean Oleg won't be on the front page anymore? The world truely is coming to an end ;)

With Marco's big announcement coming does this mean Oleg won't be on the front page anymore? The world truely is coming to an end ;)

Could be Archie ... and perhaps this is the longest any Who's Who profile has managed to hold the Front Page hostage. :laugh: And ... even though I have a new couples profile that will be ready for Wednesday, I think the breaking news may take precedence (and justifiably so), and we may end up having to postpone this new profile yet one more week. After Oleg hogged the Front Page for so long, I want to make sure that this couple get their place in the spotlight for a bit before getting bumped by breaking news. We'll have to see how it goes. :D

Back