Status
Please reply by conversation.

Vaqu

Provider
Society
Ex Cons
Vaqu Death Dealer
SOLD

*May cancel thread or transaction at anytime for any reason.

Last edited:
you got your start bid from me.

GL with the sale.
Very nice amp, but to expencive for me.

just a bump

bump for a great amp :)

Calypso Time: 20:00

that it then?

Calypso Time: 20:06

Stats:
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?cha...=Omegaton_A204

Start Bid = 12 k
Current Bid = 12 k
BO = 16 k

auction ends : 20:00 MA time 31.01.2010 so week from now

U can also put bid via pm in games or pm on forums

bid are + 100 ped or higher

(if bid will be near 20:00 MA time i will add 5 min from last bid)

that it then?

this seller has no honor

{deleted}
tell annoymous to enjoy his amp!

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . . . . . .

Last edited:
would u mind to tell me how i could do it with out in game bidding ? u was accepted to bid as far as auction continue and now u are mad that i dont sold it to u ? sry mate :) but it was auction not a private sell

...wow.

Shame on you Akoz for pickng on someone who is clearly at a severe disadvantage.

So is there any sale going to happen here or do you just dump it on the in game auction now like half the other tossers on EF?

- rep delivered.

plz dont message me in game, any longer, as i have no interest in dealing with you ever again in the future.

m'kay thx buh buy

skip

...wow.

Shame on you Akoz for pickng on someone who is clearly at a severe disadvantage.

So is there any sale going to happen here or do you just dump it on the in game auction now like half the other tossers on EF?

skippie was inform that there will be bids on it

i have checked if any one check out this tread since ... and than i start taking all bis and added each time 5 min sry that i didn't make post each bid .. but it was my first auction .. it was fair i hope

Skippie is mad at me but there was a quote :
"U can also put bid via pm in games or pm on forums"
"*May cancel thread or transaction at anytime for any reason."

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned there has been nothing wrong with this sale.
He clearly said that he can cancel auction at anytime for whatever reason.
You are clearly unfair here Skippie.
He could have posted something in the thread but running an auction ingame and writing posts doesn't go well. On top of that he has notified you about this and gave you a chance to bid as well. Your choice not to bid that's it.

I really think that your attitude is a bit off Skippie. You buy cheaper and sell dearer so he looked for a better price and he got it.

Just my 2pec.

P.S. This thread should be closed and deleted anyways.

johnny, quite frankly, you are incorrect on several fronts.

you want to say i have a bad attitude? you go right ahead and do that. that doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.

i placed a bid on the amp over a week ago on jan 24th, here quite plainly on the thread in a completely transparent way, which at the time of the supposed end date to this ef auction was the one and only bid given here or noted by its seller.

regardless to that, the only opportunity i was given to buy the amp was to bid on it via an in game auction done today. i passed any opportunity to do so. i was also offered many times the ability to take the BO on the amp, which i also passed on, due to my having the one and only bid on it for the last week.

someone else who was interested enough in the amp to play the in game live auction that it became with the OP was told repeatedly that i was bidding on the amp at that time. i was not, nor did i have any intention to do so. if the person that the OP was selling for did not wish to accept my 12k offer, that's fine, but parading around my interest in the amp to get a higher price is a bit of the bullshit and that's what occured here, imo.

giving that bidder the information that i was bidding on the amp, was false, and used as a pretense to raise the amount he was willing to pay on the amp.

this is the last time i will deal with the OP here for any reason whatsoever. and i wish the buyer of the a204 the best.

it is ofc the OP's right to do whatever he wished with his amp. it is my right to no longer deal with that person.

cheers,

skip

In no way my post was intended to hurt your feelings Skippie :)
Let's leave it at that. I have no intention to play any part in this argument :)
I just thought you were a bit too harsh looking at this situation and calling him a man with no honor :)

I wish you all best of luck.

JB

SOLD

*May cancel thread or transaction at anytime for any reason.

Well, this sale was interesting. :rolleyes:

However, as it's done...

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back