Selling: Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-69, SGA Edition

Della and I both have 69 SGA tier 1 and 2, It can't be compared to an (L) fap at all IT ISN'T (L). Keep paying your MU, i'll use the rep terminal. It is the 5th best eco fap behind the 4 previous mentioned with a much lower price tag. 5k MU everyone keeps basing it off of was Neverdie buying the 1st one put in auction. After that the price tag did rise, the 2.5k guy got a steal and will profit nicely on resale. Tycoon also knows what he is talking about as a previous owner of one. Standing at +200 HP myself I won't use another fap except for the top three Imp, Mod, Adj no reason to use an (L) fap either. I also won't let lose one of our faps for any less than this seller is trying to sell his for.

Yea it is that good!

Note: Not selling mine any time soon so not a plug for future sales....

Della and I both have 69 SGA tier 1 and 2, It can't be compared to an (L) fap at all IT ISN'T (L). Keep paying your MU, i'll use the rep terminal. It is the 5th best eco fap behind the 4 previous mentioned with a much lower price tag. 5k MU everyone keeps basing it off of was Neverdie buying the 1st one put in auction. After that the price tag did rise, the 2.5k guy got a steal and will profit nicely on resale. Tycoon also knows what he is talking about as a previous owner of one. Standing at +200 HP myself I won't use another fap except for the top three Imp, Mod, Adj no reason to use an (L) fap either. I forget my first aid level off hand but no where near max as they say on this fap and I get about 95% max each heal. I also won't let loose one of our faps for any less than this seller is trying to sell his for.

Yea it is that good!

Note: Not selling mine any time soon so not a plug for future sales....

Back