Selling: Omegaton M2875 & M2930 ME

Lorkciee

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Bo Lork Lorkciee
Selling these 2 awesome laser handguns, this will be an auction and each item will get an end date once i get a good enough offer. No BuyOuts atm but mightn add later

auction will run 1 week after first accepted offer

post or PM bids

m2875: SOLD!!
m2930me: bid withdrawn selling gun to kygon tomorrow

Last edited:
to save time can you post an acceptable SB for the m2930me

im interested but since EVERY item seems to be dropping in price i have no idea what your expecting

I bid +230 for the M2875...

to save time can you post an acceptable SB for the m2930me

im interested but since EVERY item seems to be dropping in price i have no idea what your expecting

well i guess +8k would do as startbid

want offers for m2930me bump

Bring this to the top plx

m2875 got picked up early

hmm .. ok :confused:

How's a start bid of +2.5k then?

not worth 8k in todays economy and with L weapons. My offer stands as a start bid, and I may bid higher if SB is accepted.

gl w/sale

not worth 8k in todays economy and with L weapons. My offer stands as a start bid, and I may bid higher if SB is accepted.

gl w/sale

k ur allowed to bid what u think its worth but dont think the gun have gone from +15k to +~2,5k even in todays economy.

Its a great gun and i still sometimes regret i sold mine.

over and out ;)

I'm seeing 8k on wiki, not 15k :eek:. No matter, my bid was only to get things started, which has not been accepted anyways.

cheers ... and gl :)

Reactions: Dex
would you have any interest in +6k?

make it +7k and ill take it from there and let it run for a week
if i dont get that i'd rather just keep then gun ;) thx though

make it +7k and ill take it from there and let it run for a week
if i dont get that i'd rather just keep then gun ;) thx though

how about +7k and 24 hours? ;)

its a nice gun good dps not so great eco but I'm looking at skilling my HG laser to match my Ranged laser .....

how about +7k and 24 hours? ;).

heh, as more or less all of sweden is gonna be drunk/passed out for the next 24hrs im gonna pass on that :)

heh, as more or less all of sweden is gonna be drunk/passed out for the next 24hrs im gonna pass on that :)

but we can maybe chat if you dont get some offers in the next while :)

and enjoy the drunkeness ;)

7k offered so one week left on m2930me

bump vefore i get to drunk to remember

Have to withdraw my bid, I read wrong and thought I could bid offer and auction would end in 24hours, but it was another guy that bidded and asked for 24hours,. sry,.

wont have the peds till that day and 7k allready too much to ask for, regards, - Tomgay

No wait tomkat withdrew his bid i will hold back.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

;)

No wait tomkat withdrew his bid i will hold back.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

;)

i have no idea of what your trying to say here doesn't matter anyway because kygon is getting the gun

Back