Omerta's Freaky Friday

Will you be partying at Omerta's Freaky Friday, April 23rd?

• Yes, of course!! Wouldn't wanna miss it.

Votes: 32 24.2%
  • I'm in doubt. // Maybe I'm not available

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Absolutely not!! This event sucks.

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Which event? (answer: read post) :D

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joske

Old Alpha
Kraganov Razor Xzartax
THIS FRIDAY!! Omerta's Freaky Friday

omertafreakyfridayflyersmaller.jpg
omertafreakyfridayflyer_468123.jpg

Apparently Internet Explorer is having problems to display the flyer. There fore I have the following workaround:

Thumbnail:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

EDIT: For TP runs, please send me PM with your closest TP. So I can decide where to start best. ;)

Last edited:
Omerta's Freaky Friday party:
April 23rd, 2010
1900MA -

:yay:(till we all fall asleep):yay:

Now, for more info about the event:

On the 23rd of April Omerta Society and Atlas Haven Radio will welcome you on the first Freaky Friday party hosted by the Omerta Society.

We will try to make it the biggest party Calypso has seen in a very long time.
Several contests and side activities will be held. There will be nice prizes to be won.The total pot is yet to be determined but could close or over 1k PEDs.
All this will be made to be fun for new as well as veteran players, as you can see further in this post.

The events & activities

There will be 3 main events all guided by the Omerta Society soc members and friends.

1. The Party:

Of course!!
:beerchug:The Freaky Friday party of DJ MistahE.:beerchug:

It's happening every friday on Atlas Haven Radio from 21.00MA till 00.00MA and usually starts in Twin Peaks.
But this time, DJMistahE will be at Athena Spaceport giving the best of himselve with one of his wonderful sets and report about the other events going on.

2. The Omerta Scavenger Hunt:
This event will be fully organized, funded and hosted by Omerta Society members. What is it?
Several items will be hidden in the Athena Spaceport area,
Go out and FIND THEM!!

There will be armor parts, guns, and so on hidden, some of which of a real nice value.

:woot:A price will be awarded for finding the most items. :woot:
Rules can be found @ Rules Thread
3. The King and Queen contest:
I guess this speaks for itself actually, just....
:yay:Dress to impress and party like hell!!:yay:
A jury will be walking around at the part during DJ MistahE's set. The best dressed party animals (Yes, partying like hell is a requirement!!) will be checked out and at the end of MistahE's set, he will announce who is the King and Queen of the party. The winners will each receive a 100PED price.

Rules can be found @ Rules Thread

As said before, there will be some side events:
The will be guided team hunts. Guided by a soc member and maybe also by friends of the soc if the hunts are popular.

There will be organized TP runs to Athena Spaceport, so that also the newer players can join the party and maybe win a big prize in the Scavenger Hunt. And this matter we have a new partner:
The Entropia Tour Agency has agreed to be doing the guided TP runs. So if you want a TP run, click the banner and fill in your information on their site.

Guided TP Run:

Meet at swamp: 17:40
Departure: 18:00
Route: Orthos, Jurra, Eos, Athena Spaceport
Please subscribe via the Entropia Tour Agency website.

Also me and several soc members will be available to answer questions about Omerta Society.

The location

At first,when I thought of this event together with my soc boss,we were at the Golf Course. A wonderful place, quiet and safe without the chance of being swarmed or attacked.
Yet a bit later came the big volcanic eruption making it a fiery and dangerous crater.
A new location had to be found and I did found one...
Athena Spaceport has everything the Golf Course had and maybe even more, which makes it ideal for the events that will be going on during the party.

I hope literally everyone playing Entropia will be there or hop by. The city is big enough to keep 1000's of players...so let's see if we can make that happen.
I'm counting on you to invite everyone you know and to make this a blasting party!!:yay:

I challenge you all to try to beat the record of most people in one place. :wtg:

This idea was brought to you by: Kraganov Razor Xzartax & Gionni Gunsy Novembri

EDIT:

What you think about this free event?
Will you be there? (No? You should :p )
Ideas?

Post it all here. :yay:

Last edited:
Subscribers of the TP runs:

Starting point: TBD

Participants:

Derrel Marcel Nerovian (to be confirmed)

Last edited:
Wootness!!

Hey all,

23 Abril Friday :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Im there for sure :yay::yay:

Nice Nice Joske e Omerta Soc.

:thumbup:

I'm deffinatly in, i will speak to my soc and get a bunch of them in on it as well i will spread the word around for ya :) cant wait

I'm putting it in my calendar. Events like this and the March on Troy are the kind I really look forward to. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

I'm deffinatly in, i will speak to my soc and get a bunch of them in on it as well i will spread the word around for ya :) cant wait

Thanks...Invite everyone you know and you will meet :D
We're going for the biggest party ever ;)

WOOOOOOOOT :yay:

:wtg: Party Party Party :wtg:

I Will be there also.

WOOOOOOOOT :yay:

:wtg: Party Party Party :wtg:

I Will be there also.

Cooool....My Soc boss is coming too :D

(he better be...he's providing several prizes like those of the beauty contest. )

I'm in!!! Oh ofc I"m in , I'm the DJ :p

GL all and Have fun :)) brilliant event

Hmm great Event, Wheres all the RVSPs. :wtg:

Hmm great Event, Wheres all the RVSPs. :wtg:
...the what?

People that find this is a good idea...I am looking for some people to help me getting up a banner here....there's a lot of EFD involved in that.

Last edited:
In short it means:

RESPOND

How much EF we need for Ad?

I'm there! I'll invite the rest of Delta Force as wel.. :wtg:

I havent seen a huge Atlas Haven Party since pre-VU 10. Back when Atlas Haven was a major hangout. Boy oh boy, I really do miss the parties on top of the Bank at Old Atlas Haven. Then I think there was a decent Beach Party at the New Corinth once. Lets bring the Social Gatherings back !!!!! :yay:

Bookmarked. I'm in.

Spread the word, we need people to respond here..... Lets keep this topic active so this can be the biggest party ever. How can you beat FREE PRIZES!!

And several 100PED in cash prizes!! ;)

Last edited:
Oh and did we mention​
BEST DRESSED?​

yes we did...but did I mention: Our banner came up on the clientloader today!!!:yay:

Partyyyyyy!!!!

:grouphug::woohoo::dj::tp::shower:

Great work on the Banner and getting it posted man. Lets see if it works :wtg:

Lets get some people Replying to this thread, let's us know your thoughts and ideas?

I will put it on my calendar!

nice event , i will try to come aswell :D

Count me in for this awesome event especially looking forward to the scavenge hunt :) will calender this.

Hopefully this big update that is suppose to come Mid-April doesn't interfere with this planned event. Got some very good response here in forum as well as in-game, this is gonna be a great party and great event. Spread the news, tell others to come and check out this thread :yay:

At the moment, the party itself will start at 2100 MA and end 2400MA.
Yet I'm trying to get the AH Radio DJ's before and after to join too. ;)
The event itself will be starting earlier and ending later, no matter what they decide. An exact time will be update as soon as possible.

I just post it to my Soc. website event Calendar so you may see are Soc. there

Back