Oncy Makeup

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
r6q853y1b.jpg

I would like to encourage all participants of Entropia to take part in my new face-design projects. I charge only material costs and mask + donation if you wish. I will be hosting everything I do live, so if you have something specific you want me to create privately (for instance if you're entering an Avatar Contest) I understand. For my time and efforts to suit your design needs I require standard rates. As seen above: +200 ped.

Exciting right?! Live! I use a channel on Twitch TV and I'll be taking comments and questions in the chat section as I do work. I will log in at 6PM Eastern time every week night during the featured week. So be there! Watch the magic happen as I am just doodling, hunting, or working on a major project. I welcome everyone to participate and watch. Hopefully you can learn a thing or two as well. Two birds with one stone. :)

Just so we're clear on one last thing. My designs are FREE during the hour of 6PM to 7PM. That's right. You supply cover or providthe facemask and material costs, I have no qualms with doing free designs as long as I am keeping document. :)

Thank you.

Here are some designs I've completed so far.

skullff1.jpg
skullf2.jpg
allheart.jpg
spritefront1a.jpg
spriteside1a.jpg
innerhollow.jpg
innerhollowside.jpg
innerhollowfront.jpg
tomsaw.jpg
hinderedrun.jpg
aphotic.jpg
blueman.jpg

Last edited:
GL with new masks & live streaming mate :)

Can you work with white? PM me if so for a discussion.

Cheers,

-MR

Again, thanks for your support Kane and Ido. :D

Everybody, I go live in 50 minutes! I expect everybody that reads this to be there! :yup:

Going live! Started an hour early to show society members what I do! :D

Last edited:
Gone live everybody!

Onciest was great to work with. A skilled painter with the tools EU provides, he was quick and was very open to feedback along the way. He's definitely not one of those artists who think so highly of themselves they're impossible to work with for other people. Very down to earth.

Am recommending him to my soc mates and anyone else along the way.

Subscribed.

I've always wanted to see you at work! ;)

the new X-mask i superb

Onciest was great to work with. A skilled painter with the tools EU provides, he was quick and was very open to feedback along the way. He's definitely not one of those artists who think so highly of themselves they're impossible to work with for other people. Very down to earth.

Am recommending him to my soc mates and anyone else along the way.

Magyar! Thank you very much, I don't even know what to say man, this is a good compliment! :D

To everyone else, Thank you! I hope I can help keep the broadcast as interesting as possible! I sometimes perform miracles! :) <- Don't even know what that means really, but let's roll with it!

Also, updated the first post with an amazing event starting December 26, 2011! I'll be surprising everybody with epic face masks representing your favourite Jedi's and Sith! Maybe a few droids if we have enough scrap pieces to build them with. ;)

New mask update!! :D What do you guys think? ;)

wow, Great Skull mask mate, i was watching u start it on stream, but never got to see it finished. unbelievable. You do amazing work maybe one day ill get a mask to help advertise you as well as Trance =) Still waiting on Butch or someone to make me a Raven Mask ^_^ when i get the peds to do so.

+rep, keep up the good work, Supporting my soc mate all the way!

COOL! Damn, I wish I had money. X-D

Thanks guys, and Raven, I could make an epic Raven mask for ya. XD

OMG thank you so much Onciest for the great mask. It's wonderful, and goes so good with my outfit :yay:

OMG thank you so much Onciest for the great mask. It's wonderful, and goes so good with my outfit :yay:

yes, amazing work Onciest, i recall a faint conversation of u get the materials and ill make the mask as a xmas present to lokia, however, u blew us away with hers, amazing work man, truly stunning!!! +rep again

Awsome

Hey Onciest thanks for my mask it is awsome dude, i woulda paid 1000 ped for that....but anyways cool story bro...keep up the good work

tried to catch u at tukar :scratch2:

Great Job on the masks and i love the one you made for me great product and detail keep up the good work

Awesome looking masks!

Thanks everybody for the replies and testimonials! Sorry I've been busy for a bit, I'll start frequenting Tukar at the respective times.

Entropias not running so hot on my computer anymore, and been grossed out by the results of hunts these days. ;)

Greetings everyone, I'll be setting up new rules and instead of hosting a twitch tv event every day I'll do it once a week. That way it'll give people time to free up the schedules!

Right, so just if you need a mask, PM me here, or the Arkadia forums [Chiffon Jaguar] and request what you want. :)

Subscribed :D

Gotta think up a great idea and buy one myself

Yes! Send me a PM. :)

Bump! Revised!! :yay:

I always thought it would be funny to have a mask that makes my face look dirty but only where my welding goggles don't protect it. If I take off my goggles the area around my eyes should be clean. Is that doable?

:cool:

I always thought it would be funny to have a mask that makes my face look dirty but only where my welding goggles don't protect it. If I take off my goggles the area around my eyes should be clean. Is that doable?

:cool:

Onciest did one for me like that last week :), I'll post some pics when I get home, Onciest should have some screenshots as well.

It looks awesome :D

You do great work Oncy :yay:

Thank you everybody, Audrey, it certainly IS doable, and as Artrat mentioned: Here it is!

resized.jpg

I can't seem to find the other ones that I took (weird), maybe Artrat can help me with posting one without the goggles? :D

I knew I was forgetting something. ;)

Cheers!

Back