Question: One thing i wish for ingame

BigBertha

Stalker
Society
SDW
BigBertha Lucky Freedom
What i dont understand ingame is:

Why cant we sell armors in a set, instead of piece by piece?

Ok this one might have been up earlier but why not having full set- armor sales on ingame AU?

Regards BB

why not have the option to create own bundles.
iE. clothes ... Pants / Shoes / Coat .....

if its the auction fee only they can ad a fee for each item in one auction thread.
create a new category bundles or something.

What i dont understand ingame is:

Why cant we sell armors in a set, instead of piece by piece?

Simple answer...

It would distort markup history on individual pieces.

Simple answer...

It would distort markup history on individual pieces.

I doubt that's the reason otherwise all the estates would not have same history. After all, a huge shop with 300 or more item slots has same history as the smallest apartments right now.

I would be happy enough if they added something to allow us to equip it faster :) maybe a "Lock" that would lock the armor parts together, decay a bit when used and allow all armor parts to be equiped in one click :dunno:

I would be happy enough if they added something to allow us to equip it faster :) maybe a "Lock" that would lock the armor parts together, decay a bit when used and allow all armor parts to be equiped in one click :dunno:

yeah imo i feel its well needed to find a whole set on au

I doubt that's the reason otherwise all the estates would not have same history. After all, a huge shop with 300 or more item slots has same history as the smallest apartments right now.

Yes, estate history is absurd...

So is the fact that you can sell an item on auction with enhancers on it (which can also screw up MU history).

Are you saying it would be alright to screw up armor history by selling them in sets, when by your own admission estate history is already messed up?

Back