Open beta - we need a closed thread to post bugs and exploit

Antrace

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Antrace Letale Very
hallo all,

now that open beta is running i think we (closed beta testers) need a restricted thread to post bugs, typos and exploits

why should i post a bugs where all can see it? i like the game and i don't want post bugs in open thread.

cheers

Antrace

PS. until we'll have got a closed thread i'll pm to developer the bugs :)

If its a closed thread or not doesn´t matter that much for me. But we need one to see the already known issues.
Right now I am not sure if I should report every damn thing I find as for some bugs and undone stuff the Devs should be well aware already. And on some bugs I am even not sure if the Devs run any tests themself. [looking at the text you get on using abilities (mouse over on the right side) during battle they should find 2 bugs in it. Small but still there.]

I also think that the open beta started to early with all this known issues about bugs and undone stuff. I would prefer to have it started with nearly no bugs & undone stuff, so the Devs would be able to fix the arrised issues and new bugs faster. But well I hope they aren´t for the first day on the development market and know what they are doing. :D

Well you could also use the ingame function under "settings > help & support > send logs". I still hope that they get them this way and have a more comfortable way to read it then me when I write them. ^^

If everyone can see the bugs at least people can check to see if their bug is a known one or not. Might save on multiple messages being sent about the same thing.

i agree all players should see reported bugs and that's why i spoke about a closed thread, open only for first time beta testers. (or new tracked subscribed tester)

if some new costumer will come and check the forum why should he see all bugs and all things that actually are not working?
it is just a bad way to advertise the game

bug reporting

everyone can see any bugs that are reported here on the compet forum if you have a bug report both on the forum and by using the log in the settings since compet is in open beta everyone needs to see the bugs so they don't send the same bug report as for sharing tips and what not there is a section on the forum for that to no need to hide whats going on.

hallo all,

now that open beta is running i think we (closed beta testers) need a restricted thread to post bugs, typos and exploits

why should i post a bugs where all can see it? i like the game and i don't want post bugs in open thread.

cheers

Antrace

The whole point of beta testing is to make bugs and issues public and well known so that they can be fixed.

And there's a section for that: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?267-ComPet-Feedback-amp-Bug-Reports

ok guys, probably it is my fault and i didnt explaned well.

i'm not saying the reporting should be hidden to all, but in every closed beta i have played i signed a NDC agreement and there was a dedicated forum opned only for beta testers.

There is no need to show bugs to ppl that are not playing the beta or are just courious to see how is the game.

And, this is even more important for exploits reports, often exploits are not even show to anyone, there are special closed threads to report them.

Anyway, i wont go on anymore with this suggestion :)

thanks all for your reply and i hope i can see u all in compet arena

Cheers

Back